Second Chance

I'm sooooooooooooooo sorry. :sorry:
I'm a bad updater. I just needed some inspiration for the next part of the story, which I have now found! :D
I'm sorry this update isn't long. I promise the next one will be longer.
Please read and review.
Here we go:

Chapter 17

“Sydney, don’t!” Michael shouted as Sydney shot at Lauren. But it was too late. Lauren fell to the floor.

Jack ran over to her to make sure she was unconscious as Sydney ran over to Vaughn and started to untie him. “You killed Lauren?” He exclaimed.

“No I didn’t. I shot her with a tranquilizer dart. She will be fine.” Syd replied as she untied his hands.

As soon as Vaughn was untied Sydney got off the bed and went towards the door. Vaughn pulled her back to him. “Sydney…” He began. She continued to avert her eyes from him. “Sydney, look at me.”

She turned around to face Vaughn. “What?”

“Sydney, I’m so sorry for all of this. I never meant to hurt you. You know that Lauren just makes me go a little crazy.” He paused, waiting for her to say something. “Syd I wish I had never came here. You mean so much more to me than she ever could.” He said as he looked at Laurens lifeless body. “I love you so much Sydney, please forgive me.”

Sydney just stared at him. She knew he meant every word of what he had just said. She knew he loved her and that he wouldn’t try to hurt her, but the truth was he had. He had hurt her so much she didn’t know if she could forgive him.

Before Sydney could reply, Jack cleared his throat. They both realised that he was still in the room. Both Vaughn and Sydney were slightly embarrassed.

Jack left the building with Lauren over his shoulder followed closely but Sydney and Vaughn. None of the knowing what awaited them outside.

---------------------------------------------------

“What’s that?” Sydney asked pointing to a van which contained both Sloane and Sark.

“I don’t know but we can’t let the find us.” Jack told her as they hid in the bushes just outside the facility.

The three of them watched as they saw the van pull up. Sark and Sloane both exited the vehicle as the guards went and opened the back. They say a large object being lifted out in a large wooden crate and then it quickly taken into the building. It was followed by both Sloane and Sark who were talking about something, but it was too far away for any of them to hear.

“What was all that about?” Vaughn looked at Jack for answers.

“Honestly I have no idea, but I think we know someone who does. Their gaze shifted to Lauren. She was the one who would have the answers. They knew it probably won’t be easy but they needed her to tell them exactly what she knew.

Sorry I missed so much!!

Lauren has been tranqued!! YAY!!

Whoa, whoa whoa... that was so un-spy like for them just to watch that!! lol THEY HAVE TO DO SOMETHING AND GET SLOANE & SARK!!! *pulls hair out*

I hope Syd can forgive him.

More soon :smiley:

xo laur :Prop:

So my computer is being horrible and crashed just as I finished writing the next chappie!! :banghead:
To make it even worse it now won't turn itself on!! So I now have no internet access - so am currently using my little bro's computer.
I promise to update asap.

Well I rewrote the chappie! :smiley:
Thanx so much guys for reading! It means alot. Please keep it up. :hug:
So here you go chapter 18

Chapter 18

Back in LA, Lauren was taken into CIA custody. She was left entirely alone in her prison cell for a few days so it would give her a little time to think about her options.

Vaughn walked slowly towards Lauren's cell unable to look at her. He couldn't believe this vial women he used to be married to. "I am going to ask you this only once, so listen up." He said harshly. "I want to know everything you know about what Sark, Sloane and Irina are planning."

"Why should I tell you?" She hissed at him.

"Well we can either do this the easy way or the hard way. It's up to you Lauren. Either you tell us what you know and I mean all of it or we will ahve to force it out of you."

"Like you could do any such thing Vaughn. You work for the CIA. They would never let you torture a prisoner."

"Oh really? Do you remember what I did to Sark?"

"Vaughn. You can't do this. Please." She begged. "I don't have the information you need I swear."

"Now I know that's a lie Lauren. Why would they resurrect you? Why would they do that if you didn't have information they needed?"

"I can't tell you they will kill me. Please Vaughn." She began to cry, but this had no effect on Vaughn he still kept pushing.

"The water works won't work with me Lauren. Now tell me what you know!" He was now almost shouting at her.

"Ok.... Ok. I'll tell you what you want to know." She paused trying to compose herself. "Before I 'died' I found out some intel about Rambaldi; about his endgame... I found out that if you bring together all of Rambaldi's creations they...they can be used to end the world.... Once created the people behind the machine will posses the greatest power imaginable."

"You're telling me Rambaldi's greastest creation is a bomb?"

"Not just any bomb. The destructive capasity of this bomb is huge. It's enough to wipe out the world. And now they have all but two parts."

"What are they?"

"The Chosen One and the Passenger. Only thier blood can activate the machine." Vaughn stood there completely unable to speak.

"But they wouldn't do that. Irina wouldn't do taht to her own children."

"It's amazing the lengths some people will go to." Vaughn couldn't believe what he was hearing. Surely Irina would do this to her own kids.

Then it hit him they would be coming for Sydney. They would be coming to for Nadia too. He then realise that whathe had thought mattered really didn't. All that mattered was for him to keep Sydey safe.

I missed a couple of updates because of my holiday, but here I am ready to catch up with my late.

These last updates were really great, I hope Syd forgive Vaughn soon I ache for them when they're apart.

Thanks for the pms

Sab

:love: :angel2:

Back