Special Delivery

next update: Wednesday.

Spoilers: Bill Vaughn meets Jake and Sydney. Also Sydney has some great news for Vaughn.

Talk to you soon.

:smiley:

CJ

GORGEOUS ring!!!!!!

just got back in town, so i'm playing catch up:

i'm glad that alice approves of sydney, but it was kinda weird about their meeting
i love how michael finally came to realize that he needed syd in his life
jake is soooo adorable
i'm happy that she can still have kids!!
nadia's pregnant?!?!? how sweet!!
my heart was breaking at the conversation between michael and his dad
that proposal was really sweet! will you marry us?? great!

thanks for all of the PMs
i'm sad that it's almost over!
shelley :blush:

Will you marry us? :love: And the balloons? And Jake being there too? That is too freaking adorable! I loooooved the proposal... just perfect. :love: Im so happy... :D

-G

Sorry I have reviewed since page one. I feel really bad. I've been so busy lately and now I have time. I love the story so much!!! The way Vaughn proposed was so cute and the balloon with the "Will you marry us?" was super cute. :love: Wow. I love this fic. And, I really can't wait until the next update, I'm so excited. And...from the spoiler I think,
Syd is pregnant!

Thank you for the many PMs.

Erin :smiley:

PS Please keep me on the PM list!

WOW!! :eek: :eek: That was such a cute proposal.....and a great ring!! This is such a lovely fic...full of fluff...like fluff heaven!! :angelic: :angelic:

I am so happy for them...and Jake too...hope a baby joins them soon. Thanks for the pm.....but hate to see this end soon...... (n) (n)

Such a wonderful proposal. She just has to save that balloon with "Will You Marry Us?" Frame it or something. Can't wait to find out what the special news is!
Thanks for the PM.

Morning, guys. :P

Here's the new chapter. Thanks for R & R and talk to you soon. Don't miss the conclusion of Special Delivery this weekend.

Have a great day.

:smiley:

CJ

~Part 29.2~

Friday Night

Vaughn was pacing nervously between the kitchen and the dinning room as him and Sydney were preparing the table for the important dinner with his father.

“Syd, does this look okay to you?” Vaughn asked as he placed the nice China plates and wine glasses on the table. “Wouldn’t want to look overdone or anything like that.”

“It looks beautiful! And I’m so proud of you.” She said, grabbing him by the waist before quickly kissing him on the lips.

“Yeah?” He commented. “Then why do I still get the feeling he’s not going to show up? “He added looking at his watch. “He’s already an half-hour late.”

“I’m not holding my breath on him actually showing up tonight. Besides, I’m used to not having him in my life. ”

“He’ll be here. “She said, looking into his eyes. “You’ll see.”

“I’m so glad you’re here.” He said, stroking the side of her face. “And we’re getting married.”

“So glad you haven’t changed your mind about us getting married.” She smiled.

“Are you kidding? If it was up to me, I would suggest we drive to Vegas and get married tonight.”

“As much as I would love to marry you tonight, “she laughed, “I‘ve promised my parents and sister to include them in the wedding.”

“Fine, but we need to agree on a date and soon.”

“I’ve been thinking about that and we have a week off in the fall. How about October 1st?”

He smiled. “October 1st?”

“Too late?”

“No, it’s perfect.” He said as they shared a kiss.

A few seconds later, the doorbell rang and Vaughn tensed up as he pulled away from Sydney to go answer the door.

“Daddy, someone is at the door.” Jake said as he raced to the front door. He stood there waiting for his dad to open the door.

“I’ve got it.” Vaughn said as he placed a protective arm around his son. Vaughn took a deep breath as he mentally prepared himself for the dinner with his father. He took one look at Sydney standing in the living room. She smiled at him and nodding encouragingly for him to open the door and face his father. He knew by the look in her eyes that no matter what, she was going to be there for him and Jake.

“Dad.” Vaughn said as soon as he saw his father standing on the other side of the door. “I was starting to believe you had forgotten about tonight. ”

“I’m so sorry for being late. My phone call oversee took longer than expected. Here, this is for you.” Bill said, presenting to his son a nice bottle of red wine.

“Come on in.” He said, moving aside to let his father in the apartment and closing the door behind him.

Bill saw the lovely woman standing in the living room and couldn’t help being happy that his son had found someone to love.

“Dad, this is Sydney. My fiancée.” He introduced them and they shook hands. “And this is my son, Jake.” Vaughn said proudly as he watched his dad squat down to be at Jake’s level.

“Hey, Jake.” Bill said shaking hand with the little boy. “Do you know who I am?”

“Uh huh, I have a picture of you in my room. My Mom said you were my other grandpa.”

Bill smiled. “That’s right, Jake. I’m your grandpa Bill.”

“How come I never seen you before?” He said looking at the sad looks exchanged between his dad and grandfather.

“That’s a long story, Jake. Go wash your hands. It’s time for dinner.”

“But Daddy….”

“Come on, Jake.” Sydney said, grabbing his hand. “Grown ups need a few minutes to talk.”

“Sydney, will I ever be a grow-up?” Jake asked while washing his hands.

She laughed. “Sure you will. Someday you’ll be just like your father and hopefully have a son just like you.”

“No girls.” Jake stuck his tongue out. “Girls suck!”

“Trust me, Jack. You’ll change your mind about girls someday. In fact what about your little friend, Katie? Didn’t you say she was nice and kind of cute?”

“That was until she laughed at me for not being a big brother.”

“Oh, Jake!” Sydney hugged him tightly in her arms. “You’ll be a big brother soon enough.”

“You mean it?” Jake said enthusiastically. “I’m going to have a little brother?”

“We’ll do our best.” She smiled. “Now, let’s go eat.”

“I love you, Sydney.” He said, hugging her.

“And I love you, too, Jake.” She said, kissing the top of his head.” Never forget that.”

9 Months later

“Michael!” Sydney called out excitedly as soon as she opened the front door. “Honey, are you here?”

“Syd, “he said coming out of the bedroom and making his way towards her. “What’s going on?”

“Come with me.” She said, pulling on his hand until they were both sitting on the couch. Sydney reached into her purse and pulled out a tiny box with a red bow on it.

“What is this?” Vaughn asked, a confused look on his face. “Did I forget our 6 months anniversary?”

“Open it.” She smiled.

Vaughn tore the bow off and quickly opened the box. Inside was a pregnancy test with a little note attached to it.

The message simply said in big black letters: We did it!

He looked up at Sydney and smiled. “Is this for real?” He asked as she nodded enthusiastically.

“We’re pregnant.” She beamed with joy. “We’re finally going to have a baby.”

“Wow! Are you okay?” he asked, touching her still flat stomach. “What did the doctor say?”

She nodded and placed her hand on top of his. “ We're both okay.”

“I felt a little quizzy these past few days but didn’t want to get my hopes up, you know just in case in was negative like last time. So I asked Jeannine to do the test this morning and when she came back in the room with a huge smile on her face, I knew it was good news.”

“I can’t believe we’re actually going to have a baby.” He echoed enthusiastically.

“I love you so much.” He said before kissing her lips.

“How do you think Jake is going to react to the idea of having a little brother or sister around?” She asked as they pulled apart.

He laughed. “Jake has wanted to be a big brother ever since he first saw us talking in the park. He told me that he could tell we liked each other because we couldn’t stop smiling at one another. It also told me that it was good that we liked each other because we needed to like each other if we ever wanted to make a baby together. “

She laughed. “He said that? Such a smart boy, that Jake!”

“He’s definitely my son alright. “He laughed. “Trust me, he’s going to be ecstatic.”

“So what do you think? Do you want a boy or a girl?”

“Maybe a little girl that has your drive-me-crazy dimples and brown eyes.”

“I disagree. “She said, touching the side of his face. “I think she should have your eyes. I love your eyes.”

“You do, huh?”

“Especially when they are looking at me, like they are right now. They’re simply glowing.”

“That’s because they are looking at the woman I love more than anything on this earth and let’s not forget the fact that this amazing woman just told me we’re having a baby.”

Later on, they were making out on the couch when the phone rang.Vaughn ditangled himself from Sydney and reached out to grab the phone on the side table.

“Hello. “ Vaughn answered enthusiastically.

“Hey buddy.” Weiss replied. “Is Sydney with you?”

“Yes. What’s going on?” Vaughn asked as Sydney sat up and had a worried look on her face. He muttered Weiss as he listened to his best friend babble on.

“ I’m a father now. Nadia just had the baby. I'm so bluddy tired but Nadia did so good...I'm so proud of her. Just thought you wanted to know. Oh, I almost forgot, she and the baby are just fine. They are both gorgeous.”

“Congratulations!” Vaughn said and whispered the great news to Sydney.

“I have a baby girl. I can't believe it!“He said proudly.” And thank God she looks like Nadia.”

“We’ll be right over. We also have some great news of our own.”

“Oh yeah?” Did you guys finally become pregnant?”

“Yes. Sydney just told me a few minutes ago.” Vaughn replied proudly.

“Congrats, Man!” See you soon.”

“By the way, Weiss. What did you call her?”

“Olivia.”

TBC.

Pic of little Olivia Jade Bristow-Weiss

th_olivia1.jpg

Pm list: Make sure you're on it. If you want OFF, please let me know. Thanks.

Addicted 2 alias
Ae_gurl293
albob
Aliasfan212
Aliaschick347
Alias_chick_47
Aliasobsessed89
AliasSydney502
Alwazabrat

Ams4alias
Angel
ASIOagent
Atekamel
Blknight
Catfishally
Catpin
Cookiemonster
Cupcake55

Derevkointraining
fire*N*ice
grassyass
gtwallichs
Hannahb
invisible
Jadeygirl
JessicaAC
Julia47thorne
k-mila
KaliasGirl

Kate_14
Lady alias
les400coups
maddy28
MH55995

Michael_Vartan_Hottie
Mnkdance963
Mountaineer girl
Nancy o
Nicky_Bristow
PointguysGirl
Prediction 47
Shelley g.
Soccer22vartan
Sparklingrainbow
SweetiePie

SuperDuck123
SydneyMicheal
Sydofthesea
Tblash423
tubby
Tunita
ubielecki
Vartan-lova
Vaughnshoney

Wiseman
XMountineer02300844X

jake is such a smart kid !!
hihi syd is pregnant !! great news !!
and olivia is sooooo cute !!
love the chapter !!
cant wait for the final chapters !!

yay! although i'm a little disappointed we didn't see much of the dinner with his dad. but the moment with syd and jake was precious! thanks for the pm!

Great update, Babies all around. Love babies, my sister just had a little girl two days ago, she's so gorgeous.

Can't wait for more

Thanks for the PM

Jake is one smart kid. I'm so happy that Syddie is pregnant and they've set a date to get married! YAY! And the pic of Olivia is sooooo cute. Great chapter I loved it and I don't want this fic to end! Thanks for the PM.

-Erin :smiley:

“That was until she laughed at me for not being a big brother.”

“Oh, Jake!” Sydney hugged him tightly in her arms. “You’ll be a big brother soon enough.”

“You mean it?” Jake said enthusiastically. “I’m going to have a little brother?”

“We’ll do our best.” She smiled. “Now, let’s go eat.”

“I love you, Sydney.” He said, hugging her.

“And I love you, too, Jake.” She said, kissing the top of his head.” Never forget that.”

Aww, I love jake too...

And baby Olivia... so cute! :woot:

woohoo! they're pregnant! and olivia is adorable. jake will be excited about having a baby cousin, they're so fun. cousins are almost better than siblings..they're there long enough to be cute, but not long enough to be annoying. lol. great update, can't wait for the next one!
aliaschick347

Back