Season 5 Spoiler about episode 5.16 "Reprisal"

I don't think they planned it. I think they had Gina Torres for an episode and they must have been like :

"We want more Anna but Gina doesn't. So what if we turn Anna into Syd ?"
"Oh yeah ! Oh, remember, we already made Syd battle against herself in some episode so let's do it again !".
"Yeah, people will believe we had planned it all !"

It was the same for the Horizon.

But what if its only a small battle between Syd and Anna. What if Syd isn't the one who kills Anna, but Nadia? My thought is that what Sloane gave Nadia, to bring her back to life will re-activate again and heal her stab wound, like Allison’s did. Then Nadia will fight Anna and kill her, But Anna is Syd, so Nadia will kill "Syd" fulfilling the prophesy, that the two will battle and only one will survive.

If I’m right then all we are going to get between Sydney and Anna is one good fight and nothing more. :confused:

I hope that makes sense.

That's a great thought, but a little far fetched...assuming the writers planned it that way. To foreshadow something like that a couple years apart is a little insane. However...if that is true, which I think it might, because this is Alias after all, I would have to agree with you that that is very possible. Probably doubtful, but...you never know

I think they did plan this... Cause remember in season 3 "We'll find each other...we'll always find each other"?

Well, at the time, I didn't really find that line appropriate. I LOVE the line to death! But it just didn't fit the scene. But now that they used it in The Horizon, I believe that they have planned this for a while

:eek: WHAT?
How could they bring her back? I thought she was dead :thinking: what if she was the 'fiance' Will was talking about? if francie was alive after that hit she would also be in the wit. program too right?

Death plan into action...? could it be they would kill Rachel and Marshall?

Francie is dead. I imagine if we see merrin, it will be as allison's character. syd shot her 3 times and that didn't kill her, so why would will stabbing her do any better? it's not really that big of a surprise that she's still alive.........

But what if its only a small battle between Syd and Anna. What if Syd isn't the one who kills Anna, but Nadia? My thought is that what Sloane gave Nadia, to bring her back to life will re-activate again and heal her stab wound, like Allison's did. Then Nadia will fight Anna and kill her, But Anna is Syd, so Nadia will kill "Syd" fulfilling the prophesy, that the two will battle and only one will survive.

If I'm right then all we are going to get between Sydney and Anna is one good fight and nothing more. :confused:

I hope that makes sense.

i like your theory and then we can see after what happens after the prophesy is "fufilled". maybe slone pushed nadia into the glass table for a reason becuase he knew she would come back alive and have her and "syd" fight each other to fulfill the prophacy. but i dont know if that would work entirely... <_<

Back