Season 5 Spoiler about Character Death in Alias

A member of the spyfam does die, and this time there's an open casket so this character definitely won't be coming back...at least alive. :thinking:

From SD-1 Message Boards

OMG.... i think it will b jack or Irina? which is so sad. or maybe sloane? there really isn't anyway that anybody could come back from the dead b/c its the last season.

:angry: :cool: :cool: :angry: :angry: omg are they tryin to hurt us and kick us while where down
it hard enough alias i fishin don kill anyone :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

hope its not irina lov her to much

I don't care who it is as long as its not Irina. That just wouldn't make sense, bring her back only to kill her, she's been on the least out of all the spyfam and people have thought she was dead twice already. It better not be her.

I don't care who it is as long as its not Irina. That just wouldn't make sense, bring her back only to kill her, she's been on the least out of all the spyfam and people have thought she was dead twice already. It better not be her.

I always thought is was gonna be Jack that dies in the end
Makes me sad but I think he's gonna die protecting Syd and the baby
He has always saved and protected Syd so it would be fitting if he died doing just that
Also they wouldn't have a funeral with an open casket for Irina since she's basically a fugitive

I think it'll be Sloane who dies. They even said in the promo that someone will "pay the ultimate price"...and I think it's time that Sloane has...and this time, NO WINE BEFORE EXECUTIONS!

^ That would work if Sloane is part of Spyfam, which he is not.

I'm think it's Nadia because of another spoiler saying the cure for Nadia can POTENTIALLY kill her as well.

I think there will be 2 character deaths:
1. Devlin
2. A spyfam member--Nadia.

If it's Irina, I"ll be totally pissed. She had died twice already, can't the writers think of something original?

If it's Irina, I"ll be totally pissed. She had died twice already, can't the writers think of something original?

Nobody would by her death precisely because we've seen it too many times already. I think it will be Jack, and it really pisses me off, if I ever meet one of the writers, I'll force them to eat all my DVD ! Killing a major character is nothing new for them, and when you see the uproar it caused when they decided to kill Vaughn, you just wonder : will they ever learn ?

SO HELP ME GOD IF THE KILL IRINA THEY WILL PAY DEARLY!!!!!!!!OMG I WOULD CRY AND THEN GO INTO A RAGE!!!!!!!!PEOPLE WILL BE HURT IF THEY KILL OFF MY SPY MOMMY, AND I JUST MIGHT NOT WATCH THE REST OF THE SEASON IF THAT HAPPENES!!!!!!!!!!!

If a spyfam member dies, it's going to be Jack.

In the original spoiler it said an original character will pay the ultimate price.

So, I narrowed it down to:

Jack
Dixon
Marshall

If anyone of them does die, Alias will sure know how to make me mad.

I'd be willing to bet it's Nadia. Cause I don't think that they would have a funeral for Irina. And Jack is WAY to big of a character. And I don't see them throwing a funeral for Sloane either. So, ya, its probably Nadia...:(

I think it would be more fitting if they made it Jack considering he has always protected Sydney, and now she has a baby, so he might have to pay the ulitimate price, lol. It won't be Irina because they woudn't have an open casket funeral for her. It may be Slaone, but I never really considered him a part of spy fam. If it was Nadia I don't think it would be as good. It would be sad, but I think it being Jack was just work, although I really don't want it to be. It just works...

(I'm not even going to go to Sydney because that would literally kill me, and then I have to come back from the dead, and haunt the stupid writers)

~Andrea :angelic:

They won't kill off Nadia....it's either Jack or Sloane. Maybe even Dixon or Marshall. But the one thing for sure I know is that it won't be Sydney(because they won't leave us with any cliff hangers) or Nadia. They just found eachother.

But, I'd rather have Nadia die then Jack, and I'd rather have Sloane die then Nadia.

Time will only tell

My list (and since many of you are suggesting characters that aren't spyfam, it's obvious it doesn't matter. it could be anyone, its not just spyfam cause someone at the sd-1 boards says so--im just going by what abc said):

1.) Dixon--he's been noble and selfless; it would be a tragic death
2.) Jack--always protecting his daughter, blah blah (although, he almost died last year, that would be the reason I'd want it to be someone else)
3.) Sloane--uh, duh, he deserves to.

I think it's Nadia. Because the death it's a result of Sloane's investigation and the description for episode 13 says something about it too.
And she's a member of the SPyFam.

I hope it's not Jack that dies. I actually like his character and would like to see him reunite with Irina. I think it will be Nadia. I don't think the actress really wanted to come back. If Nadia dies, that would end the Rambaldi prophecy, especially if Syd has something to do with her death.

I think its really weird if they kill of Jack. Because he and Sydney are like the main characters, and you don't just end a show by killing of the main characters! It could be a great storyline by Jack dying to protect spy baby or something. But killing Jack would just piss us off, so I don't think they will go that way..

Nadia? They said it was a long time character, so hmm, she was in the end of season 3 and a regular in season 4.. could be!

They said it was a character we didn't see much this season. Could be Weiss. Or Sark. Or Nadia. It would be stupid if they kill Nadia. I don't like her but if she really has to die, she could have died at the end of season 4.

Back