Spoiler Support Group

yeah i wish i didnt read the one about vaughn that so not cool!! i started to cry!! for those who havent read them well thumbs up!! (y) (y) what way to control yourself!! yeah you dont want to read them cause like everyone else you will want to kill jj and brake your tv!!

Shh guys! Don't say anymore! It's bad and icky and we'll have to let the spoiler free be until after the eps air, but then they will be right up with us wailing and needing round padded rooms.

I'm trying soooooo hard to stay away. I read the basic ones that came out like a week ago, but I am sooooo tempted to read reviews and everything for tonight, but I just can't do it. I want to be excited or disappointed on my own. I can hold out. Only 3 and a half hours to go!

Don't say anymore guys!! I don't have that much longer to go, and I'm proud of myself that I've been able to stay spoiler free this long. I'm so dying to find out what happens!!

Vicky :smiley:

You guys, trust me, DO NOT READ THE SPOILERS! I have absolutely no self control and I read them and now I feel horrible.

Try to resist, you will make it!

one more hour and I'll happily be watching Alias! Although, I'm kind of super scared to watch it now because of all these people saying how bad it is to know what's going on.

lenkid said:
one more hour and I'll happily be watching Alias! Although, I'm kind of super scared to watch it now because of all these people saying how bad it is to know what's going on.
arrgghh...i have to wait another FIVE hours...but i'll have gilmore girls and charmed to take my mind off things

vics2881 said:
Don't say anymore guys!! I don't have that much longer to go, and I'm proud of myself that I've been able to stay spoiler free this long. I'm so dying to find out what happens!!

Vicky :smiley:
I KNOW!! all this crying and padded rooms and vaughn(oh NO! what?!im getting nervous!LOL) i have heard enough and am staying spoiler free but all this talk is making me anxious and now i want to know even more...two more hours thats it!two more hours!i have to do something to stay away...........watch alias tapes!LOL!

:eek:fftopic:vicky great name!im vicki!LOL!but its not my real name but its still my name! :P

don't go there ... if you want to know, its bad, its gonna make you mad at JJ and break your TV ...just wait to be surprised ...

--------------------

Awwwww man!! I really hate bad surprises!!! They make me really sick, as in running to the toilet, and then pulling out a gun to shoot the TV!!! I-HATE-BAD-SURPRISES!!!!!

lol, if I had to wait five more hours (like I normally would have to) I'd be soooooo hitting my Alias tapes, and trying desperately to avoid this board I think.

NEVAH!!! Ive never looked at a spoiler!! Im so glad I can say that lol...I think the things are evil!! They would ruin EVERYTHING!! Ive never given into them and I never will!

I can honestly say that you enjoy the episode MORE if you don't know what's going to happen. I hate spoilers, cuz thats what they do, they spoil the full experience of watching the whole episode!!! It's amazing, and if u want to be spoiled, then tape it, and when you watch it the second time, you already know whats going to happen, and then you get to watch it twice :D

I hate spoilers, but i can't avoid to know what will happen b/c of the time-lag between the french and the american broadcastings ! :banghead:

I'm going to admit right now that I don't think I can be strong this summer. If we start getting spoilers coming in around August or so after they start filming, I really don't know if I'll be able to make it. I've been strong all season, but with that cliffhanger....I just don't know. If I could see a spoiler right now, I'd gobble it up like a famine victim.

J.J. said that the premiere is going to be even more shocking than the finale was. (HOW could that be possible?!) That really worries me, because the finale literally made me physically ill. I think maybe I should read the spoilers as a medical precaution! But I'm not sure...They might make me even more stressed out. I'm so PATHETIC!!!

J.J. said that the premiere is going to be even more shocking than the finale was. (HOW could that be possible?!) That really worries me, because the finale literally made me physically ill. I think maybe I should read the spoilers as a medical precaution! But I'm not sure...They might make me even more stressed out. I'm so PATHETIC!!!

Oy, I'm the same way! I almost had a heart attack and a nervous breakdown during the finale even while knowing what was going to happen. Words never do the show justice. And since the premiere is going to be even more shocking (and end with a huge cliffhanger! GAH! At least we won't have to wait 4 months for the next ep!), I think I need to have a doctor and a crash cart right next to me when I watch the ep. I've found that no matter how spoiled I am, I still am surprised by the episode. I'm cool like that.
I wish I could be spoiler-free, but I'm such a spoiler junkie, it's impossible. Anyways, yes, I'm gonna be all over the spoilers that come out once they start filming. I might try to stay spoiler free just for the premiere, but the episode really might cause permanent damage, so as a medical precaution :lol: , I might have to read the spoilers.

I'm here to say that i have a spoiler problem.....i need help for next season.....anybody out there who can help me????????

Back