Spy Girls

Sounds like me...heh....I just have no idea what to do. I've been sitting here for an hour in the library and haven't even written a sentence. Rather, I've been talking to a friend on AIM and trying to find a good avatar to replace mine for now

Oh man I can totally relate with the whole stress thing. I've let myself get so far behind in school cuase I've been picking up extra shifts at work so now i have a crazy amount of work to make-up. Moving out is not all its cracked up to be, but I'll never go back. I refuse. After everything my parents done to me.... I dont know if i can ever forgive them. I really worry about my little sisters Claire and Chloe a lot. Growing up in that environment is not easy....

Wow... didn't mean to lay all of that on you guys. I guess i just needed to vent or something. I tend to keep things to myself so i just go off on random tangents sometimes.

Moving out is not all its cracked up to be, but I'll never go back. I refuse. After everything my parents done to me.... I dont know if i can ever forgive them. I really worry about my little sisters Claire and Chloe a lot. Growing up in that environment is not easy....
What happened?
Go ahead and vent we don't mind

omg today was horrible!!!! we had 4 math tests today... ah, my brain is melting... :lol: and it turns out that i have to finish my statement of faith by saturday morning 'cause our paster wants to take a picture of it...

Today was awful for me too, Kay. Man alive. Know how I was up forever last night writing a paper? Well, it was due LAST Tuesday!! And I didn't do well on my Soc exam either....damn it all. But I ahve more homework tonight...

Sorry about your paper... i know how annoying it is to try to catch up :(

And sorry about all the math tests Kay... that's a downer. I have 2 essays tomorrow in AP Lit... can't wait for that :P

What happened?
Go ahead and vent we don't mind

Well thanks, I'm glad my venting doesn't bother you. :smiley:

It's a really long story so cliff notes version: my parents were never happily married. I don't even know why they got married in the first place. I think i actually asked them that once when i was little. Just a bit of advice- don't ever adk your parents why in the hell they would ever want to be with each other when they obviously dont belong together. It's just not a good idea. :P Anyway, my dad's an alcoholic and a pretty violent one at that. I was his main target and my mom never really cared enough to stop him. Eventually i just got so sick and tired of getting hurt and i moved out.

So thats the sad story of Di's life. Don't worry tho, i'm happy now cause I don't live there anymore. I live with my best friend which has its perks. Btw I've never told anyone this other than my best friend and her family (obviously they had to know why i was moving in with them :P ) I guess its just easier for me to tell a bunch of random people I know I'm most likely never going to meet. I know... it's a bit sad....

No way, man. Di, when I went through tough stuff a few years back, the only people I really talked to were some friends I met on a WNT soccer board. You're right. It's easier to talk to someone you haven't actually met...in my opinion. Though I long to meet those friends!

I hope everything works out for you. If you want, you can come and live with me in Califorina...

No way, man. Di, when I went through tough stuff a few years back, the only people I really talked to were some friends I met on a WNT soccer board. You're right. It's easier to talk to someone you haven't actually met...in my opinion. Though I long to meet those friends!

I hope everything works out for you. If you want, you can come and live with me in Califorina...

Haha thanks for the invite but I'm ok with living with my best friend. Plus i still have to graduate high school and with only 5 weeks away moving wouldnt be the best option. Wow, i can't believe you went through the same thing! i haven't talked to anyone who has experienced what I have before.

And i agree Nads, Claire and Chloe are amazing names. Obviously i cant name one of my kids that tho cause that would be a little weird... lol

Haha thanks for the invite but I'm ok with living with my best friend. Plus i still have to graduate high school and with only 5 weeks away moving wouldnt be the best option. Wow, i can't believe you went through the same thing! i haven't talked to anyone who has experienced what I have before.
Wow... you and your sisters will be in my prayers and i hope everything works out.

Wow, i can't believe you went through the same thing! i haven't talked to anyone who has experienced what I have before.

Correction. I didn't say that I had gone through the same thing...but I went through some very tough stuff for me and I mostly talked to my friends online aobut it. Sometimes I went to my counselor in hs but mostly my mates.

Yeah, I guess a lot of people have gone through things that they don't like thinking about.... its just kinda hard talking to my friends around here about anything. None of them can relate... they don't know what to say to comfort me anymore. It's just tough...

I'm sooooo tired! Haven't been able to sleep in at all this past week! Today we have track at 10 and I have to be in the training room at 9...so I have to wake up a little after 8....on a Saturday...

i'm so sorry kay...i know what that's like, times about 20. :cry: i'm so sorry, here, have a hug :hug: or two :hug:

today we went to a lock-in: we went to bed at 4-5 in the morning, and then woke up at 7...then onto recital practice at 1, i'm so so tired.

Nads :blink:

Back