Spy Girls

Kay, when you get this...I've been really busy lately (summer? ha!) but I'll start working on the story as soon as I can! Just kinda have writers block. If I reread our chapters, I'll probably be fine!

I'm so glad that you had fun at camp! I really want to be a camp counselor at a camp up where I live next year, but my mum says not a good idea as they don't pay well, and I have a lot to save up for!!

Hey Nads!! I know, it has been a while and I'm sorry!!

Yeah, I've seen Pirates...Pirates, Shrek, Spidey...didn't like any of them. Pirates was the best of the three probably, but that's not saying much...

More sequals for me this summer:

Oceans 13 (might not see that til it comes out on DVD)
Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer (I can't WAIT for that one!! I am totally going to see it Opening Night!!)
Harry Potter (I know how that ends, so I think I'll enjoy it more!)

So yeah....and one WAY later on: The Golden Compass, which I can't WAIT to see! Those books are among my favourites!!

I went and saw Pirates 3, 4 the 3rd time 2day, it was still so amazing, i could watch it again and again. i would literally die 4 them. like if they were being held hostage, and it wuz me or them going 2 die, i wud die, and let them go on livin' the amazing like they hav. god! i loved that movie!

Back