Stolen Lover

That was amazing!!! Please don't hurt Vaughn anymore!! I can't take it! I love this fic so much!! Please update again soon!!

:D Great chapter! Can't wait til the next one is out. When (if) Sydney rescues Vaughn, she should kick Sloane and Sark's butt!! :starwars: :superangry: :stretcher: :rip:

~Shammi~ :love:

bluheart13 said:
thank you for feeling my pain. but ALIAS IS REAL TO ME I DONT CARE WHAT EVERYONE SAYS!!!!!ALIAS IS REAL!!!!!!!!!! *or maybe its because im too obsessed???* well post more soon please. and please let them save vaughn before STUPID, IDIOTIC, @$$HOLE SARK KILLS HIM!!!.
ditto. Vaughn my poor baby. He needs such a hug right now(actually, i'd love to kiss him too! lol!). That was an awesome chapter. very well writen. please write more soon. love ya babe~amber~ :D
p.s. slone is an ass and sark although he is hot is a bastard and kane needs to take a long walk off a short cliff! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrness! :Ph34r: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Okay, you all hate Jack more than ever now right? Well then, you'll like this chapter. (By the way, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR REVIEWING!)

~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 9
~~~~~~~~~

Sydney chewed on the inside of her cheeks as she drove. She didn't know what was so urgent for her father to call her, but it better be worth her time. Or he'll truely regrett that he helped to make her. She siezed her steering wheel with a death grip as she pulled her car to a stop. She thrust the door open, and slammed it shut behind her.
The gravel crunched under her shoes as she swiftly made her way to the source of her hate and anger. She abruptly stood still in front of him, and crossed her arms, impatiently waiting.
Jack got straight to the point. "The package Sloane sent you, contained a video tape." Sydney imedietly straightened her posture, and her rough expression changed to alert and worried. "It was good that you didn't watch it."
Sydney was quiet a second, she licked her lips. "What...what was on it?"
"Exactly what you expected." Jack answered.
Sydney clamped her jaw tight. Her stomach turned into a dark, empty abyss. She felt sick. "By who?" She asked firmly.
He knew what she meant, but he hesitated. "Why does that-"
"Because I'm going to make sure whoever laid a finger on him goes to hell!" Sydney blurted out angerly.
Her father studied her, a little startled. "Sark."
Sydney slowly nodded, not surprised at all. "He'll regrett he was born."
"Sydney-" Their discusion was cut short by Jack's cell phone. He hesitated before pulling it out. Gruffly he answered it. "What?"
"No need for the attitude Mr. Bristow."
Jack froze, he glanced at Sydney, then turned away from her. "What do you want?"
"I believe you have an appointment with Sloane."
"I do not!" Jack snapped.
"You do now." And the line went dead.
Jack brought the phone down from his ear. Something was up, he had to be carefull. From the sound of it, Sark was going to try to kidnap him. He knew that he could easily beat the living day lights from the cocky boy. But he could have reinforcements...
"Who was it?" Sydney's voice got his attention.
He turned to her, slipping the phone into his pocket. "No one important. Now if you'll excuse me." He pushed past her. He could feel his daughter glaring at him as he headed for his car. He didn't tell her who it was, because it would've caused more problems. And that's the last thing she needs.

As soon as Jack shut the door, he heard the click of a gun. He wasn't surprised. He turned around to find Sark pointing a gun at him. "Mr. Bristow, I believe it's time for your meeting with Sloane."
Jack arched an eyebrow at him. "Is that so?"
Sark narrowed his eyes. "Don't get any ideas. I'm not stupid enough to come alone."
Jack frowned. "Interesting, in the the past, you've-"
"All right Mr. Bristow, let's get moving." Sark interuppted. "And if you try anything, I'll do things to Sydney you can't even imagine."
Jack held his breathing, his eyes shadowing over with dark, icy hate as he stared at the younger man. "If you touch her, you wont have a neck to breath."
Sark shook his head as he smiled. "I doubt that."

She wasn't surprised that he didn't tell her who it was that called him. In fact, she expected it, she didn't even know why she asked. And the tape, he actually watched it. That didn't surprise her either. But what did he think? He probably laughed along with Sloane and Sark. How could he, why did he hate Vaughn so much?
A soft knock on her door snapped her back to reality. "Come in." She called.
The door opened and Francie peered in. Concern was written all over her face. "Hey Syd, can I talk to you for a minute?"
Sydney kindly smiled. "Sure." Francie closed the door behind her and sat on Sydney's bed. Sydney gave Francie her undivided attention. "So what's up?"
Still looking worried, Francie looked up at her. "You tell me." Sydney's face crumbled in comfusion. "Syd, you hardly talk anymore, at night you yell and scream. Sometimes you just mumble and whisper, and you've been at work non stop!"
Sydney sighed. "I'm sorry Francie, it's just..." She paused, then she looked Francie right in the eye. "Do you remember Michael?"
Francie's jaw dropped. "Is he causing you all this-"
"Francie!" Francie stopped at Sydney's firm yell. Sydney took a deep breath. "I'll take that as a yes."
Her friend nodded. "Yeah, Michael, your crush at work. Whom, may I add, I still haven't met yet." Francie said playfully.
Sydney sadly smiled. "Yeah, that Michael." She looked away momentarily to wipe at her eyes. "The other day, we had a robbery at work." Francie's jaw dropped. Before she could cut in Sydney held up her hand. "The robbers, they-" Tears spilled over the rims of her eyes. "They took a group of hostages, for what reason..." She shook her head, sniffing. "But, Michael, he-he was one of the hastages."
Francie gasped. "Sydney oh my god! I haven't heard anything about this! I'm so, so sorry! That's horrible!" She pulled Sydney into a tight hug. "Oh Syd, Michael's been gone this entire time?"
"Yeah." Sydney said weakly.
Francie pulled back. "What are the police doing about it?"
Sydney dabbed at her eyes. "The FBI is working on it."
"Oh Syd, I can't tell you how sorry I am!" Francie said.
They were interupted by Sydney's pager. "I have to go." Sydney said standing up. "Maybe, hopefully, they've found something on Michael."

"What's going on?" Sydney asked Wiess as they headed toward Kendall.
Wiess shrugged. "I don't know, but Kendall's blowing out of his socks."
Kendall had just finished yelling at an agent when Sydney and Wiess reached him. He faced them, his face red and his eyes on fire.
"What's going on?" Sydney repeated to Kendall.
"Agent Bristow, when was the last time you had contact with your father?" Kendall asked in a rush.
Sydney stared at him blankly, confused. "About an hour ago. Why?"
Kendall rubbed his forehead. "He was supose to be here over a half an hour ago. And he won't answer his phone, his voice mail isn't even on!"
Dread followed the fear that rushed over her. Her mind imedietly went haywire, thinking a million thoughts a minute. "What do you think happened?" She asked a few minutes later.
"I don't know, but I'm tired of my agents disappearing like this is the Twilight Zone!" Kendall yelled.
Then Sydney practically gasped. Kendal gace her a weird face, and Wiess looked worried. "Sydney, what is it?" Wiess asked.
Her face slowly formed the expression of terror. "It's Sloane." She whispered.
Kendall didn't get it. "What do you mean it's-"
"Sloane had my father kidnapped!" Sydney screamed.
Wiess leaned back. "Oh my god." He said quietly to himself in amazement.
Kendall shook his head. "Agent Bristow, you can't just assume-"
"I'm not assuming, I know!" Sydney cut in, hot tears turning her face red. "He took Vaughn, tortured him. ANd he's moved on to my dad." She talked with a quiet, shaky voice.
"That's another thing," Kendall stated. "How did Sloane know that you and Agent Vaughn know each other in the first place?"
Wiess looked at Sydney alarmed. Sydney hesitated, tears still slipping from her eyes, she looked right at Kendall. "Vaughn and I were seen together in Nice."
Kendall's face cracked with anger. "What the hell were you and Vaughn doing besides the mission?"
Again, Wiess looked at her alarmed. "We didn't do anything! One of Kane's agents saw me slip the jyroscope to Vaughn!" Sydney yelled at him, anger flushing her face.
Obviously not believing her, Kendall rubbed his eyes. "All right look, we'll deal with this later."
"What about my dad? And Vaughn?" Sydney insisted.
"What about them?" Kendall asked annoyed. "We have no intel on Sloane's wereabouts, we have nothing to work with. So until we have something, there is nothing we can do."

Jack was thrown to the floor, the presure cracking his jaw. He couldn't get up, his hands were tied behind his back. A cold voice that he recognized all to well shot out from the darkness. "Pick him up."
He was grabbed from the floor and violently pushed into a chair. He winced as the buckles they pulled across him pinched his stomach. A cold shiver actually ran down his back. That hadn't happened in a long time. He heared soft footsteps of rubber souls, not the hard clapping of high heels. He knew who it was, it was obvious. Sloane.
"Ah Jack, so good to see you agian." Sloane greeted with a warm smile on his face.
"I can't say it's good to see you Arvin." Jack responded.
Sloane frowned. "I see. So how is our Sydney doing?"
Jack glared at Sloane. There is no 'our.' He always did hate how Sloane would say he thought of Sydney as his own daughter. That just made Jack want to punch his lights out. "She's fine." Jack said, more of a snap than anything else.
Sloane's forehead wrinkled as he raised his eyebrows in surprise. "She's fine?" He shook his head, slightly smiling. "I doubt that." He stepped closer to Jack, a thoughtfuly look on his face. "Tell me, did she enjoy the gifts I sent her? I perticulary liked the photographs myself. Of course the video tape was just as well."
"I never saw the photographs, and my daughter wasn't much in the mood for talking about them. So I can't say." Jack's voice was perfectly smooth.
Sloane frowned again. "Well, that's too bad. I would like to know. You should have seen them Jack. That way you'd know that we've been using your suggestions."
Jack's eyes darted side to side. "I don't know what you're talking about."
Sloane cocked his head to the side amused. "There's no need to deny it Jack. Sydney's not here. We both know that you were the one who told me what tactics to use on Agent Vaughn. What to send to Sydney. YOu said that Sydney doesn't work for the CIA and she doesn't know Vaughn. So, you said to go ahead and send her gifts, that it wouldn't do anything. That is wouldn't effect Sydney."
"What's your point?" Jack cut in, having enough of the conversation.
"You want Agent Vaughn out of Sydney's life, don't you?" Sloane asked.
For a while, Jack didn't say anything. Then, he opened his mouth, paused, then answered. "Yes."
Far off in a dark corner, a little red light flashed, then went out. Sark smiled as he pulled the tape from the video camera.

"Did you make the tape?"
"Yes."
"And did you send it out?"
"Of course. It should be reaching it's destination within the next few hours."
"Good. Then let's prepare the next gift for Sydney."

So...that's chapter 9. So what did you all thinK? Please review!!! I hope to have Chapter 10 up soon!!!!

AWWWWWW SH*T!!!!!!! DAMN IT JACK!!!! WHAT THE HELL DID U DO!!??!?!? U JUSS KILLED VAGUHN!!!!!! SYDS GONNA KILL U!!!!!! AHHHH!!!!! THIS IS BY FAR THE BEST CHAP! U GOTTA POST MORE!

ARGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH! Jack is such a foooooooooool! damm him, hope that vaughn is ok! i juz wanna slap Jack 4 saying that! what a stupid man!
Another great chap Alias - u shud contact some publishers! ;)

*~Loz~*

hey alias! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! JACK YOU BAS****! I CNA'T BELIEVE THAT HE DID! THAT AND DID THAT CHAPTER SAY THAT VAUGHN WAS DEAD! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I CAN'T TAKE IT ALL. I HAVE TO GO AND HAVE A COOKIE! THAT WAS BY FAR ONE OF YOUR BEST CHAPTERS! LOVE YA BABE~amber~ :blink:

WHAT!!!!!!!!VAUGHN IS DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!KILL ME TOOOOOOOOO!NO HOPE IS LEFT IN THE WORLD WHEN THE HOTTEST SIMPATHETIC PERSON IS DEAD!

goofygal said:
I HAVE TO GO AND HAVE A COOKIE
LMAO!! You are hilarious (sp?) Amber!! :lol: Dang it!! Now I want a cookie!! :( :angry: :thinking: :blush: Hehe!! LOL.
NEways, please don't let Vaughn die!! If Vaughn dies...who will I obsess over?!?!?! :angelic: :rolleyes: LOL. Can't wait for the new chapter!! :woot:
-Karie-

[quote name='Vaughn'sGirl' date='Apr 30 2003, 03:59 PM']WHAT!!!!!!!!VAUGHN IS DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!KILL ME TOOOOOOOOO!NO HOPE IS LEFT IN THE WORLD WHEN THE HOTTEST SIMPATHETIC PERSON IS DEAD![/quote]
LOL. My sentiments exactly!! :P
-Karie-

WOW WOW WOW!!!!!!!! Hang on here, hold on to your pants!!! Let's get something straight here. VAUGHN IS NOT DEAD IT NEVER SAID THAT READ IT AGAIN!!!! SHAME ON YOU FOR EVEN THINKING THAT I WOULD KILL VAUGHN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Read it again you guys, it NEVER said that Vaughn is dead.

Back