• Cole

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chris

• Dan

• Total voters
I'm happy no one voted for Dan.
My Mum mistakenly thinks that he was better suited for Piper than Leo and now I can show her the error of her way's from this poll.

Leo is so much better for Piper, despite that whole gone crazy Avatar elder ****.

I love Leo, he is just sooo cute and he was sooo sweet to piper, but then again I do like Cole aswell he has that bad boy thing working for him (well at least in the beginning of season 3) and Chris is also quite cute and more my age. But in the end i thing Leo would always be my number 1.

i loved cole!!! he was wikid he was the best character, and he was really really fit!!!!! but i liked leo cos he was sooooooo soooooooo sweet and i thort dan was gorgus!!!!!

I voted for Cole... I loved the character of Cole... He was just so good at being bad...and he wasn't bad to look at either...darryl was but he is pissin me off with the way he is treatin the girls...Chris aint' bad lookin either

i voted for dan because i have no idea who he is, and i don't like cole and leo is a little..wuss-ish. :P so i thought "i bet no-one's voted for that random dan guy" and then i voted for him.
goooosh i'm so tired don't listen to me... :D
dan rocks! :lol:

ETA: ok now i just went to the "favorite couple"-thread, and it appears that one of the options is "piper and dan". :blink: i'm a piper-leo shipper, so i guess dan wasn't the best guy to vote for after all. :o_O: so please ingore my vote. :lol:
omg. pii, go to bed. now. i'm way too tired... :o_O:

I voted for chris. I loved all the tention between him and Leo when he didn't know he was his father. I was soooo sad when he died, but little Chris is so cute and pudgy. I was gonna vote for Leo cuz I'm definitly a Piper/Leo shipper, but I was like what the hey I'll vote for chris.

secretagent03 said:
I voted for chris.  I loved all the tention between him and Leo when he didn't know he was his father.  I was soooo sad when he died, but little Chris is so cute and pudgy.  I was gonna vote for Leo cuz I'm definitly a Piper/Leo shipper, but I was like what the hey I'll vote for chris.
[post="1435369"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
i agree with the whole chris-leo thing. but there's something about leo (haha, wasn't that a charmed episode title?) that makes his character more likeable. well, besides the whole going crazy thing that one season. that was really annoying.

Sorry for posting in such a non-active thread. I wanted to say that I voted Leo. I love Piper and since Piper loves him, I love him. Lol.

He's a great character. Season 7 really made him even more interesting. I can't wait for Season 8.

Chris I don't like very much at all. Cole comes in at a close second. Darryl is my third favorite. Andy and Chris tie for fourth. Dan...as hot as Dan was...I really didn't like the character at all.

what about Dex? i dont think he's staying on the show, cuz he's not in the main credits. Jason Lewis is only "guest starring". i hope things work out for Phoebe in the end.

Back