Season 3 Too Much Information

Is it just me or did you guys find that there were lots of loose ends at the end of this episode? Yeah, I know that it's the season finale, and not everything is going to be answered, but, it seemed like they had too much information to put in and got lost along the way.

At the beginning of the episode Marshall and Dixon were talking about resurrecting Rambaldi, but that was soon lost in the episode with the hunt for Lauren. What happened there?

Sloane and Nadia? What was up with them? Where are they going? They had like what, 2 scenes in this episode?

Marshall, he got shot and then we don't find anything else out about that?

well the loose ends are:
Marshall - dead or alive?!?! :thinking:
Sloane & Nadia - were they goign for the sphere or what?!!?
WTF IS THE SPHERE?!?!?!
<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>WHAT DID JACK DO NOW!?!??!!?</span>

did i miss any :angelic:

But I think the loose ends are kind of in the nature of the cliffhanger. They'll be resolved in the premiere (or the first few episodes) next season. I'm grateful for loose ends, actually, because picking apart the possibilities is what will keep us sane till next January.

another- did lauren really die? (i sure hope so!!)
cuz people have a tendency to come back when we think they are dead.. even if they are shot a bunch of times lol.

I definately agree.

I think the problem was is that usually in a finale with a cliff-hanger (like last year's) the episode is normal until the last few minutes and then they throw a whole new twist in the plot at us. With this finale, although it was really good, it didn't answer a single question from the previous episodes...all it did was add more questions continually throughout the episode.

I still really liked it, but there are just too many loose ends and some of them have been dragged on too long. They should have solved some of the questions, such as what the Rambaldi fuild is and what the equation leads to, and then given us the cliff-hangar twist of Jack weird psychoness.

THe finale was predictable. We knew Lauren would have some answers for Syd, though they weren't clear cut. We could guess Sloane and Nadia would go off and stir up some more Rambaldi stuff for them to work on all season. We knew S/V would have a reunion. It did leave alot more unasnwered questions...it was differnet from last season. Last season added a whole new dimension. THe Covenant didn't even exist in season 2 and then it was the whole basis for season 3. I think people wanted a few more answers to this season than they got. Things aren't wrapped up, questions are still going to need tobe answered from this season, instead of just focusing on a whole new aspect. This could be good or bad. Too bad we're waiting sooooooo long to see. I really hope some people won't lose interest after 7 mos.

I'll bet the Covenant will pretty much fall apart next season, but who knows . . . ?
:confused:

Should we start placing bets on the ridiculously over-the-top name of next season's evil organization? The Brethren. The Guild. Or maybe the REGC - the Really Evil Guys Club. :lol:

verdantheart said:
I'll bet the Covenant will pretty much fall apart next season, but who knows . . . ?
:confused:
yah i agree with the loose endsness...but most of that stuff isnt ALL that important. i mean, if marshall was dead, wouldnt they make more of a big deal with it?

Should we start placing bets on the ridiculously over-the-top name of next season's evil organization? The Brethren. The Guild. Or maybe the REGC - the Really Evil Guys Club. :D
I'm going with the Trust, but of those three, I like The Brethren the most.

valanthaliadon said:
Should we start placing bets on the ridiculously over-the-top name of next season's evil organization? The Brethren. The Guild. Or maybe the REGC - the Really Evil Guys Club. :D
I'm going with the Trust, but of those three, I like The Brethren the most.
Yeah, my guess is The Trust will show up as the main organization next year

there always seems to be loose ends in alias that is what makes the show so much more intersting. there is still the on going loose end for the rambaldi one.

AugustSnow said:
Is it just me or did you guys find that there were lots of loose ends at the end of this episode? Yeah, I know that it's the season finale, and not everything is going to be answered, but, it seemed like they had too much information to put in and got lost along the way.
I think that pretty much sums up the entire season 3.

Back