Sci-Fi Torchwood (Doctor Who spinoff)

AmyRose

Scout
Now that I've watch as much Doctor Who as I can streaming on Netflix, I am going to jump into Torchwood tonight. What do you guys think of it?

Kevin

Code Monkey
Staff member
It was a great series that I wish they'd bring back in some fashion. Captain Jack would be a wonderful character to see more of, especially considering how interwoven the character is now in the Doctor Who universe.

If you've just started watching then I won't give any spoilers but will say the final series, Miracle Day, is much darker than how the show started.

AmyRose

Scout
It was a great series that I wish they'd bring back in some fashion. Captain Jack would be a wonderful character to see more of, especially considering how interwoven the character is now in the Doctor Who universe.

If you've just started watching then I won't give any spoilers but will say the final series, Miracle Day, is much darker than how the show started.
I just watched Cyber Woman and I have to say, I'm not impressed. It's way too early to try and produce that strong an emotion from viewers when I haven't had time to care about these characters yet but I will keep watching.

Jethro

Staff member
I just watched Cyber Woman and I have to say, I'm not impressed. It's way too early to try and produce that strong an emotion from viewers when I haven't had time to care about these characters yet but I will keep watching.
Did you watch that one first up or in order of show screenings?

From memory the spin off is up to two seasons and a couple of mini series now.

Be warned it can get quite dark from time to time, including an episode out in the wilds of Wales involving the sort of backwoods folk one might run up against in apparently any southern U.S state. :P

Nix

Ensign
Absolutely loved it to be honest. I loved the darker more adult content and Captain Jack just rocks.

Top Bottom