Until We Meet Again

I think you are the most prolific writer I have ever had the pleasure of reading. Seriously, I don't know how you write so many stories that are consistently good. This is a great start. Please PM me with an update!

A new one...:smiley:

I love your stories Janet . I always look forward to reading a new one because I always end up getting sucked in...:D...I think the only one I waited until it was over to read it was "Guardian angel"...I had read too many angsty fics and I decided to wait until it was over to read it...

I find the storyline really creative and great... Syd won't know he's a good guy and fall for him I'm sure...Who wouldn't??...And be conflicted about it...
The WP..."part one"...Does that mean that Syd will still erase her memory in the end and in part 2 they will meet again after she's back...So many possibilities :smiley:

Please keep PMing me when you update
thank you very much and as per "part one"... you'll just have to wait and see ;)
but erasing her memory would be a VERY interesting storyline *puts it in the vault for later ;)*

yay another one! awesome start, interesting and different to all the other ones! cant wait! please keep pming me!

ok so i think the best way to describe this fic is how my beta did - it's Intense
i'm not gonna lie its Angsty, very angsty and kinda crazy at one point
its long and it's probably gonna be one of those fics you all want to string me up by my toes and force me to fix it but i promise there is a happy ending
I am definitly in the mood for major angst so this is great. Bring on this intense and very angsty fic!!! :D

O! Vaughn going under cover.... intruiging already.

Did I mention that I already love the title of this fic?? It's so.... I don't know how to explain it. I just really like!! :blush:

Great start. Can you pm me when you update?? Thanks!!

That's a great start. I like it how you have Vaughn not being sure about himself. That means he isn't going to take any unnecessary risks. It'll be interesting to see how he handles his new alias.

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

That was great ... wow could see the angst (Janet and her angst) coming from a mile away ... aww poor Vaughn is soo nervous ... poor Syd ... love that Vaughn keeps a journal like his dad ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

Back