Until We Meet Again

Hey Janet!!

Ya! You posted the new story! How in the world do you have time to write all of these stories?? This one sounds really good, I liked your first chapter a lot! Please kept me on your PM list and I can't wait for the next chapter, now I'm off to go read your latest from 'Just On Kiss'...

lee

hey love the start.... you always amaze me with your stories ....where you get your inspiration...i dont know but all of your works are fabulous!!!! oh and continue to PM me

woohoo!!!! another janet fic! i'm in love!

ok loin this so far, i love that it's from Vaughn's journal..that kinda cool. but seriously, how do u write all that mission stuff and file info and make it sounds so.....well, real. its really good!

anyhoo of course i want a pee emmy, please???

ta xxx 🦋

I wonder if the higher-ups knew something about Vaughn that he didn't know, and that's why they chose him for the deep cover mission.

Can't wait to see how long it will be until he meets, or sees, Sydney. She will probably be Julia Thorne when he does see her. She won't be able to tell him that she is faking it, she won't know that he really is CIA. She probably knows that they are watching her and still testing her.

Interesting... I love angsty... but I guess there will be also fluff from time to time, right? :angelic: LOL... this is S/V after all (well in some way ;) )

Keep my on this list for PMs!!!!!!!! :hug: cookie

Back