v/s sex!

im going to be out of town for my softball tournament for a week so i wont be able to have access to a computer. its the world series so its a week long thing. im going to post as much as i can before i have to leave, but im pretty busy here right now too. wish me luck!

She sat down at her desk and looked at the piles of paperwork she still had to do. She finally decided to pick up her pen, and thought the work would get her mind off of the news. She slightly flinches as she hears her phone in her purse.
"Hello?" Syd says with no emotion. When she hears the voice on the other end, she's shocked and full of anger.
"Mom?" Sydney asked although she already knew it was her. She could never erase her voice from her mind. She would remember it forever, just like the love Irina had promised to give to her as a child.
"Sydney, listen to me. I know where Sark is holding Vaughn. He's in a warehouse in Moscow. To get to the warehouse, you have to go into the Kalter Tunnel. On the right side of the tunnel is a hidden door. To open it, you have to use your fingers to pinch open a latch. The latch is located near the ground at the center. Sydney, I'm telling you the truth. I just hope you get there in time before it's too late."
"Why are you telling me this?" Sydney asked curiously. Not many people reveal their secret location. But then again, not many people have a mother who has lied about her death and killed innocent people.
"I hope you will believe this Sydney, but it's because I love you. Your my daughter. You've gone through so much in such a short amount of time for someone. I know I'm part of that reason, but I just don't want to see you lose another person that you love."
Sydney was silent. She didn't know what to say. Could she believe her mother? Or would she wait for Kendall's orders? 'Screw Kendall,' she thought to herself. She had an opportunity to save Vaughn, and she was going to do it with the help of her mom.
"Where are you?" Sydney asked curiously. She was hoping that she might be some help to Kendall right now by giving him a location to make up for the controversy that she would cause over her decision to go to Moscow.
"When I want to be found, you'll find me," Irina said. She hung up the phone and slowly put her phone on her desk. She was going to Moscow to rescue Vaughn she thought to herself.

ill try n post more later today if i have time.

OMG, OMG don't stop there. Please......I have to know. Awesome chapter as usual. Everytime I read your story it gets better and better, and I can't wait for the next. I loved it, and thanks for the pm. Please post more ASAP!! :D :smiley:

Love ya,

Lauren :angelic:

Great new update! Good luck at your softball tournament I play soccer and I know how busy tournaments can get so good luck with it!

Back