Walk a mile in each other's shoes

<span style='font-size:10pt;line-height:100%'>Thanks you guys ^_^ I'll just update the PM list. I might get around to posting the next chapter but I might not cos I have my GCSE mocks so I have revision to do -_-

PM List

sunshine231

freckles3706

German Muse

berry_kyoote_spy88

Syd_Vaughn 4ver

msu_ruby

vaughnshoney

wanttobew/MV
</span>

<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'>Ooh I love your sig by the way Lianne</span>

<span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 5 ~ Teach me how to be you

<span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'>Summary ~ Syd and Vaughn learn about each other and how to be each other.</span>

<span style='font-size:10pt;line-height:100%'>A/N ~ Yeah course you can have a pm, I'll just pop you on it after I've posted this! Next chapters here, enjoy ;) Luv Sabella xxx :daisy:</span>

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Sydney got to her room, she locked her door and sat down on the bed. She laughed, she knew it was going to get to him all day. But then the thought of work suddenly occurred to her, she frowned. He’s not going to be able to concentrate, Sydney thought, which means he won’t fool SD-6, which means …. She gulped, if she couldn’t get Vaughn to learn how to speak and act exactly like her, he’d get them both killed. She buried his face in his hands for a moment or so and afterwards stood up, they had to get to work.

Vaughn sat still at breakfast, his last bit of toast left on his plate, he had lost his appetite. What did she mean? Vaughn worried. It was strange she always did this to him, he hated it and loved it at the same time. He rubbed her eyes gently and sighed, he had to let it go otherwise it would wind him up even more. He popped the bit of toast into her mouth and went to wash his dish, when Sydney entered the room.
“We have to work” She stated simply, without a question.

Two hours later and both of them had had a go at each other’s body movements. They would need no more tutoring at them just practise, which Vaughn would have time for. As for Sydney she wasn’t as bothered, she knew the only person she had to fool was Alice and perhaps his mother, but that wasn’t likely. And as far as Alice was concerned she didn’t really care whether she thought he was crazy, which occurred to Sydney as being selfish but then it didn’t matter, she was jealous of her.
“Right now the most likely reason they’ll know you’re not me, isn’t if you don’t walk or act like me, it’s if you can’t answer things I would know” She told him, “And that’ll probably be my biggest problem too”
He half smiled at her which made her feel a little better.
“I have an idea but if you have a better one?” She asked.
“Nope, go ahead” He replied.
“Well if we each draw a map of our houses, and any other buildings we’ll need other to know about” She paused and looked for confirmation that it was a smart idea, he nodded in approval, “Then if we listed people that’ll we’ll need to know about, anything special about them, for example don’t try giving Francie coffee ice cream she hates the stuff, yeah?”
“I get it Sydney” He said finally.
She slid over the table two pieces of paper and a pen. She rubbed his head and began to write and draw. Soon afterwards he followed her.

Sydney wrote everything down about her work colleagues, her friends even her mailman. She wanted him to be as safe as possible, if anything happened to him she would never stop blaming herself for the rest of her life. She looked up at him secretly, wondering how he could be quite so calm about this, he was in danger, couldn’t he sense it? Of course he can, Sydney thought. Vaughn sensed someone watching him and looked up to find Sydney staring at him. He smiled a big open grin with Sydney’s mouth and tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear. Sydney laughed at him and looked down at the paper she was working on. Vaughn laughed too and chose to continue after he discovered that he wouldn’t get a response.

They sat in silence for almost another two hours, not even breathing deeply. When Sydney was finished she put her pen carefully on the table and sat awaiting Vaughn to finish his. He looked intense, he wrote very quickly and easily. He sighed and carried on, he slowed down after a couple of minutes and then removed his pen from the paper. Sydney and Vaughn looked at each other, smiled immediately afterwards they slid their different papers to the other’s side of the table. Vaughn looked down at what she wrote, there was a lot more than what he had written but then she had a far more complex life and he was going to have to know it off by heart to survive. He didn’t bother reading through it, he looked up at her and sensed something irradiating off her, it was fear, he was almost positive.
“What’s the matter?” He asked, confused.
“Nothing” She replied, trying to shut him out, to blank her emotions.
“Why are you scared?” Vaughn asked again, this time it grabbed her, he knew, he had seen right through her.
“Because …” She started, emotionally.
“Because what?” He pressed her, wanting to know the answer, he needed to hear it.
“Because … I don’t want Sloane to kill you” She finished, getting more emotional by the second, “Because I don’t want you to die!”
She began to walk off, she wanted some air, she wanted to hide, she couldn’t when Vaughn was around her. He paced around the table after her. He caught up with her and grabbed his hand. Afterwards removing her hand and cupping his face. He hadn’t even thought about how weird it would be to cup his own face until now.
“Syd, I …” He got that far but Sydney wouldn’t letting him finish.
“I can’t …” She begun wriggling his face free, “I’m sorry I can’t let you”
She ran off, that was all Vaughn heard her say. He sighed and shook his head. He sat back down in his chair and brushed her hair through with her hands.
“Damn!” He cursed himself, banging her hand on the table, why hadn’t she let him finish.
God he wished SD-6 didn’t exist then he could just hold her, comfort her and tell her that he’d be alright as long as she was, that he loved her.
“Damn it!” He exclaimed out loud again.

Meanwhile Sydney had locked her room and was now lying on her bed, upset. She wondered what he would have said had she let him finish. She knew she’d never let him, not until Sd-6 was destroyed, it would be too much of a distraction, she wouldn’t be able to handle it, she’d find it difficult to control herself once he would’ve said that. But then she also considered the possibility that he wasn’t going to tell her what she thought he nearly had, maybe he was simply trying to tell her that he was going to survive. Oh god, now I’ve made a complete idiot of myself, he’s was probably just gonna say “Hey I’m not going to die”, Sydney thought, feeling like she should bang his head on the wall opposite her. She wished she could know but at the same she didn’t want to, it confused the hell out of her.

Vaughn gave her ten minutes to calm before coming to sit outside her door. He breathed calmly, thinking of what to say.
“Sydney, are you ok?” He asked quietly.
He got no answer, there was absolute silence coming from her room, she didn’t know how to reply.
“I’m not going to die, Sydney, you must believe that” He continued, “You wouldn’t let me, you’ve taught me enough to know I’m not, I trust you and that means you should”
“Thanks” Sydney answered, eventually which made Vaughn relieved, “I’m sorry about …”
“It’s okay” He replied cutting her off.
“It’s just it’s been such a long couple of days” She continued to speak.
“I understand, I feel the same way” He agreed, “Look if I order a pizza and a film, will you come out of there and watch it with me?”
She smiled from inside her room, Vaughn was sure he could feel the warm radiating from it. Whenever I’m at my absolute worst he always seems to know the exact words to make it all better again, Sydney thought.
“Are you kidding me?” She asked, enthusiastically.
“Well you don’t have to if you …” Vaughn didn’t understand what she’d meant.
“Of course I will” She answered again to make she he got the message.
“Okay well I go and order it then” He said, nearly walking off but then remembering, “What do you wanna see?”
“You choose” Was the answer she gave him and then she heard his or rather her footsteps move away from the room.

Ten minutes later, Sydney wandered out of her room with a pair of comfortable jeans on and a vest top. She sat herself down on the not so comfortable, CIA sofa next to Vaughn. He pointed to her paper and smiled.
“Are you ok?” He asked, observing her as if she were a bomb just about to go off, that he was trying to diffuse.
“Perfect” He heard her say, he wasn’t quite sure whether that was meant to be sarcastic or not, so he just nodded and went back to the papers.
A few minutes later she heard him chuckle out loud.
“What?” She grinned at his face.
“You wrote about your mailman” He laughed.
“Well pardon me Mr.Vaughn for trying to be comprehensive” She grinned even wider.
“Oh so now you’re implying I’m incompetent” Vaughn replied, playing with her.
“I don’t appreciate that accusation” Sydney retorted formally.
Vaughn had no come back to that he just laughed and stuck out her tongue which made her laugh even more.
“Talking of mailmen, where’s our pizza man?” She asked, after she had stopped laughing with him.
“Oh, erm” He answered, looking at his watch, “Another five minutes or so, you spend that time choosing which DVD you wanna watch first”

For the next five minutes Sydney Bristow contemplated whether to choose “Serendipity” or “Resident Evil” to watch first. Usually she would have thought watching a romantic or a horror film with a guy who you actually weren’t supposed to have feelings for but you did would be uncomfortable and awkward, but with Vaughn she felt so relaxed and calm, it really didn’t bother her. In the end she decided “Serendipity” and then “Resident Evil”, she wondered whether Vaughn did like Romantic films or just got it for her. She knew she’d feel stupid enjoying a romantic movie in a man’s body.

Whilst Sydney was choosing and thinking, Vaughn was getting out plates and a couple of glass and perhaps a bottle of red wine, he was thinking about it at least, but then he didn’t know what kind of moves he might make on her if he were past it. He sighed and pushed her hair behind her ear, it was becoming a natural thing which worried Vaughn.
“Syd, red wine?” He asked, innocently.
Sydney bit her lip, undecided, things could go tragically wrong with a little bit too much to drink but then again it might not.
“Yes, that would be great” She finally answered.
Let’s risk it then, He thought to himself. He planted the plates, glass and the red wine bottle on the coffee table beside the sofa. Suddenly the doorbell rung, Vaughn jumped up to get it. Sydney was suddenly anxious, since Will had told her about how Sark had got him, Sydney had never trusted CIA safehouses again. Vaughn opened it to find the pizza guy, they swapped his money for the pizza and the guy went off, not looking back. A sigh of relief swept over Sydney, which Vaughn heard as he sliced the pizza up in it’s box.
“What?” Vaughn asked curiously.
“Will” Was her one word answer to the question.
He got it almost as soon as she said it and nodded.
“I had forgotten that’s how that happened” He admitted, bring the pizza down onto the coffee table as well.
He carefully poured them both glasses of wine, afterwards grabbing the first film and shoving it into the player. He started the movie and sat down next to her.

Sydney was watching the movie with deep concentration, Vaughn was watching his face as things in the movie happened. It was great just watching her, Vaughn felt. He loved the way she lit up his face when great things happened. At various points in the movie Vaughn wanted so badly just to put her arm around her and hold her, but he knew it was inappropriate and would imply things they weren’t ready for, but still he was tempted. Vaughn was pleased, much to his surprise that his wish had come true when Sydney leant on her shoulder, and he had managed the just gently put her arms around her, which she had looked up and smiled at him for. He had grinned sheepishly back at her, which wasn’t unusually for him when he was with Sydney Bristow.

By the time they had put the second movie on, Sydney and Vaughn had had three glass of wine and were quite tired as it was. They were silent and just watched the movie, with no comments, Sydney just lay in her arms with Vaughn watching her. What did surprise them was usually they would have guessed it would have felt odd to be doing this in each other’s body but it didn’t actually bother them one bit, they didn’t even really notice at all.

At the time when they were half way through their second film, they were both asleep Sydney was lying with Vaughn cuddling each others. Their eyes flickered, they were in REM. Both having dreams about each other. Vaughn suddenly stirred awake, he noticed Sydney asleep laying on him. He smiled and nodded, and then put her head back down and drifted off to sleep again, with a soft smile upon her face.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
</span>

A/N ~ Thanks for reading I hope you liked it, if you have time please please review and tell me what you think, I've only got one exam left, yay ^_^ Luv Sabella xxx :daisy:</span>

<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'>PM List

sunshine231

freckles3706

German Muse

berry_kyoote_spy88

Syd_Vaughn 4ver

msu_ruby

vaughnshoney

wanttobew/MV

jughelynj
</span>

aww cute update!

At the time when they were half way through their second film, they were both asleep Sydney was lying with Vaughn cuddling each others. Their eyes flickered, they were in REM. Both having dreams about each other. Vaughn suddenly stirred awake, he noticed Sydney asleep laying on him. He smiled and nodded, and then put her head back down and drifted off to sleep again, with a soft smile upon her face.

:love: they fell asleep in each others arms! :love:

i'm glad that they're both surviving so far in each other's bodys!

update soon!! :smiley:

Yeah exactly! it would be a little strange! Eww, it'd be like kissing yourself, that would be so weird! not that they have kissed, that was just a random thought i was having! :blush: but they should kiss! sometime in the not so distant future! :D ok, i'll be quiet now...

<span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 6 ~ The morning after

<span style='font-size:10pt;line-height:100%'>A/N ~ Sorry it's been so long, I've just been really busy -_- Anyway here's the new chapter, enjoy it ;) Luv Sabella xxx</span>

<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'>---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sydney stirred and snapped back into reality, she sighed and blinked a couple of times before she looked over to Vaughn who had her head rested on his shoulder. She grinned, this is how she wanted to wake up every morning for the rest of her life, well actually she thought it would have been nicer had they been in their right bodies. She heard Vaughn come around and smiled.
“Morning” She greeted him.
“Hey” Was the reply she got.
“Hi” Sydney said softly, “Did you sleep well?”
“Yeah I did” He grinned, “And you?”
“Perfectly” She answered honestly.
She slid off him and wandered off.
“Where are you going?” He shouted after her.
“To get dressed!” She exclaimed not turning to face him.

Vaughn got up a few minutes later to do the same thing. He got dressed quickly and strolled back to find Sydney in the kitchen again. She was drinking a small cup of coffee; she noticed him and smiled, yawning.
“Coffee’s on the side” She stated, putting her cup into the sink, “I’m going for a shower”
He nodded, not bothered and let her walk past him. What made up for her showers, he thought was her sleeping in his arms, well actually her arms, which confused him for a moment or two. He moved himself over to the side and poured himself a cup of coffee and then slung himself onto the sofa. He rubbed her eyes and yawned, he couldn’t believe that he was tired, he’d had one of the best nights of sleep in his life and he was still tired.

About ten minutes later Sydney walked his body out. Ten minutes! Vaughn thought, well I guess she is still a woman even if she is in my body. His theory was proved when he saw her with the towel wrapped around the whole of his body, chest and all. He shook his head and laughed quietly. Sydney stopped walking and frowned, puzzled.
“What?” She asked him confused.
“Nothing … it’s just you” He answered grinning.
“Huh?” She repeated, “What about me?”
“You act just like your usual self even though you’re in my body” He laughed slightly.
She frowned again.
“The towel … you’ve got it wrapped round my chest” He explained, nodding towards the towel.
She laughed slightly and shook her head.
“Oh” She said looking down at it, “I know, it’s like I have to remind myself to pick up the men’s shower gel, every time I pick up the women’s first!”
“I know it feels awkward” Vaughn commented.
After Vaughn had said that there was a long silence where Sydney just looked down at the floor. Vaughn opened his mouth and then closed it shortly afterwards.
“I’m going to get dressed” Sydney finally spoke before walking away from him.

Vaughn sighed, he felt so stupid after stating the obvious. He thought it wasn’t fair them being so close but so far away, protocol was laughing in their faces. Vaughn got up and strolled into the bathroom. Meanwhile Sydney sat on the bed; she had his face in his hands. She wondered about when they got back to normal. How can we go back to where we were? Sydney thought. She picked up his sheet of paper she had left on the endtable the previous night. She read it carefully, taking every detail of his life. It made her smile in places and frown in others. When she got to reading about Alice and their relationship wished she’d never picked it up in the first place. She often wondered why Vaughn was with her. She couldn’t believe that she had to stay with her for all those weeks until they found away to reverse this body swap. She felt better when it came to him talking about his mother, she loved the way he complemented his mother. She wondered whether she could stay with her instead, from what Vaughn had wrote about her it seemed she was a nicer person than Alice was. Sydney was disturbed from her thoughts by a low tone which was the doorbell. It made Sydney jump. She threw the paper down on the bed and got up to see who it was.

Sydney stared through the looking glass in the door, to see who it was. The person just stood there looking down at the floor. It was a man, who Sydney recognised to be Eric Weiss. She swung the door open to find Weiss still looking down at the floor until he suddenly realised the door was now open and a huge grin appear on his face.
“Hey buddy” Weiss exclaimed.
Sydney lifted one of Vaughn’s eyebrows and gave him a strange look, Weiss looked back confused.
“I’m curious, is that they way you always greet Vaughn?” She asked.
Weiss’ eyes went wide, he sort of went a strange red colour, he had completely forgotten that they had switched bodies.
“Sydney?” He asked quietly.
“Yah-huh” Sydney reacted.
“Oh my god, sorry, I completely forgot” Weiss admitted.
“I know” She replied moving out of the door way to let him in.
Sydney sat Weiss down on the sofa and got him a beer, before returning to sit with him.
“So erm … what’s it like being in Vaughn’s body?” He asked, like a little kid wanting all the gossip.
“Well, it’s strange I guess” Sydney answered feebly.
Weiss nodded he wasn’t going to push her into that subject anymore than he had already. So he started on a subject he knew very well, the TV.

Vaughn walked out of his room, he felt refreshed and ready to tackle another day in Sydney’s body. Suddenly he heard noise coming from the living room, he could hear his own voice, who was she talking to. He strolled into the room looking around for him, and then he saw her in the company of Weiss and smiled.
“Hey Weiss” He said greeting him.
“Vaughn” He greeted him.
Vaughn sat down beside Sydney and smiled at them both. Weiss looked in deep thought about something, Vaughn wondered what it was. Weiss frowned he looked both of them and their hair it was wet.
“Erm … your hair’s wet” Weiss said aloud.
“Yes I know” Vaughn replied.
“You mean …?” Weiss paused.
“Well we couldn’t not have, could we?” Vaughn shook his head at him.
For he and Sydney had been through this scenario twice already and it bothered neither of them now. Weiss smirked at them both, especially Vaughn.
“No I suppose not” He face detririorated into something more serious.
“Weiss, did actually come here for something?” Sydney asked him, “Or just to see us”
“Well, actually Kendall asked me to give you these” Weiss said handing them an envelope each, “To prove your ready”

Half an hour later when Weiss finally left after complaining about looking after Donovan for a week and then insisting to Vaughn that he hadn’t let his dog get fat, Sydney had begun to open her envelope and flicked through the pages before looking back up to Vaughn.
“A test” She stated honestly.
“You’re kidding” Vaughn replied.
“No I’m deadly serious, it’s a test” Sydney reinforced.
“Great” Vaughn said sarcastically.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
</span>
<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'>A/N ~ Thanks for reading, if you have time please review and tell me what you think of this! Have a great christmas and a happy new year :xmas: Luv Sabella xxx :daisy:</span></span>

:hi:

Sydney stirred and snapped back into reality, she sighed and blinked a couple of times before she looked over to Vaughn who had her head rested on his shoulder. She grinned, this is how she wanted to wake up every morning for the rest of her life, well actually she thought it would have been nicer had they been in their right bodies

:love: so cute! lol

His theory was proved when he saw her with the towel wrapped around the whole of his body, chest and all. He shook his head and laughed quietly. Sydney stopped walking and frowned, puzzled.

😆 haha she's still acting like a woman! i wonder what Alice would think if she could see him! lol

“A test” She stated honestly.
“You’re kidding” Vaughn replied.
“No I’m deadly serious, it’s a test” Sydney reinforced.
“Great” Vaughn said sarcastically

:blink: Kendall is so mean giving them a test! but then it's probably for their own good! :P

thanks for the pm and have a nice Christmas!! :santasmile: ^_^

Sure I'll add you just a sec :smiley:

PM List

sunshine231

freckles3706

German Muse

berry_kyoote_spy88

Syd_Vaughn 4ver

msu_ruby

vaughnshoney

wanttobew/MV

jughelynj