Walk a mile in each other's shoes

ooo i luv this story i can neva get bored of it!!!! update soon plz!
im addicted! damn u.... actually no thank you!!

lol :lol: sure I'll add you, but I won't be able to update until after the 3rd of Jan because I'm away but I am gonna be writing during that time so I will be able to post chapters quicker when I get back ^_^

Hay, I just read it all so far and I loved it :D

Can I get a PM? PLEASE :angelic:

it's so sweet and so funnny. So you're gonna post on the third huh??? :confused:

So how did your mocks go by the way? you're so lucky you got them before christmas, I have them next week, I'm ment to be revising as we speak but what can Isay your story distracted me :blush:

Hope you update soon

louise

Holy molie.. this story is frickin awesome... that has got to suck with the whole switched bodies thing... except for the showers for sydney ... who wouldnt want to see that... lol... could i please have a PM... update soon

((Sweet Dreams))

Ok I'll add you three to the list, I'm gonna update tonight I promise, I'm at school now so that's the reason I can't right now :smiley:

<span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 7 ~ The test

<span style='font-size:10pt;line-height:100%'>A/N ~ Next chapter sorry for the long wait! I hope you all had good christmas and new years! :smiley: </span>

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She quickly flicked through the pages of her test; it had to be ten pages long. She smiled, this was going to be the best test she would ever take, she would learn about the man she loved.
“It’s on you” She smiled.
“Yeah what does it say?” Vaughn asked conscientiously.
“I’m sorry, you can’t see it that would be cheating” She teased him, holding the paper close to him but everytime he attempted to grab it she’d pull it away.
“That’s mean” He scowled playfully at her, “I guess I’d better open yours”
Sydney slid him a pen across the table before starting her test, she knew this was far more important for Vaughn; she could have fun with this.

Sydney flicked through the test quite quickly, some of the questions were very personal to her, she wondered how the CIA had got some of the information. But then they were the government, she prayed they didn’t have all this on her. Sydney believed that by the end of the test she had done well, she just hoped Vaughn had too. She hoped he would be safe. She noticed Vaughn had carefully slid his back into the envelope and put it to one side. Sydney looked up and stared at him for a moment waiting for an answer.
“It was fine Sydney, honestly, it’s gonna be fine” Vaughn replied vocally.
She bowed her head for a moment before raising a slightly more happy conversation.
“I can’t wait to see your dog again” Sydney smiled.
“He’s not that great!” Vaughn exclaimed amused, “Just make sure …”
“I know not to get him overweight” Sydney rolled her eyes.
“You’re kidding” He asked, frowning.
She shook her head.
“You’re serious?” Vaughn asked, “Well if I can’t even keep his feeding secrets to myself, then there’s no chance of a normal life, is there?”
“What did they ask you about me?” Sydney replied.
“Oh more important stuff, mostly about SD-6, Sloane, your co-workers” He answered, sounding a bit bored.
“Oh ok” She nodded.
“Lunch?”

They sat cuddled on the couch later that evening, they had hated not being able to go out that afternoon, it felt so strange, trapped in each other’s bodies trapped in a building, it wasn’t much fun. Sydney yawned and buried his head into her shoulders.
“Oww!” She exclaimed.
“What?” He turned to her, worriedly.
“Have my shoulders away been that bony?” Sydney asked.
In reply to that Vaughn just laughed and pulled her closer to him. When the laughter subsided Vaughn opened her mouth to speak.
“God, I …” He stopped and shook he head at what he was just about to admit, for one moment he had forgotten about SD-6 and the fact they were spies, banned from seeing each other, he just nodded and sighed.
“You … what?” Sydney asked puzzled waiting for him to continue.
“I… think we should get to bed, I’m tired” He improvised, he didn’t know whether Sydney believed it yet, he couldn’t believe he was about to tell her that he loved her.
“Oh” Sydney exclaimed, nodding, she didn’t believe him, she didn’t want to believe him, “Ok sure”

Sydney went to bed soon after that, she laid in her bed, snuggled up; wishing that he would’ve said what she thought he was going to say. She returned to the land of nod with that, hoping that her dreams were peaceful, and not that recurring dream she has of him being killed by Sloane.

Vaughn didn’t sleep as easily as that; he couldn’t stop thinking of what might have happened if he hadn’t stopped himself. He wanted to tell her so bad; it was overriding his self control systems. Vaughn gave up soon after that, he couldn’t wish on what might have, he focused on what might be, if they could find away to bring down SD-6 and with that thought he drifted off to sleep, hoping to dream of her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<span style='font-size:10pt;line-height:100%'>A/N ~ Thanks for reading, if you have time please review, I'll update soon, have a great week ^_^ Luv Sabella xxx :daisy:</span></span>

Ok 1stly that was ACE :thumb: good work

loving the Syd/V back to front action

bony sholders te he he

so so so sweet

I love this fic
it's ..... well it's..... clearly indiscribable ;)

PM List

sunshine231

freckles3706

German Muse

berry_kyoote_spy88

Syd_Vaughn 4ver

msu_ruby

vaughnshoney

wanttobew/MV

jughelynj

mightylittleone

secret_agent_angel

Emmy_d

oooRevesDouxooo

texasalias2004

i'm an aliasaholic

Jen-Jen

littlemissliketofight

sparklingrainbow

yay! im on the pm list! that may explane how i got the pm.......... yes
opps! i remember i asked cos this story rocks!
-em

Back