Dismiss Notice
Alien Soup is a free community for fans of science-fiction, horror, & fantasy! Everybody is welcome here.

Weird Teachers

Discussion in 'Open Chat' started by VaughnFan13, May 27, 2003.

1. VaughnFan13

VaughnFan13 Rocket Ranger

Do any of you guys have weird teachers? My current science teacher's weird, but that's what makes us all like her so much. I mean, she's a decent teacher but she's... er...kinda weird. i mean, she'll talk about a variety of subjects telling us all we never wanted to know about certain things...her favorite expression is just...weird. she's always talking about sex...and she's like, 65! she even has this like, pet cockroach that she threatens to put on anyone who eats in her classroom...and on thursday later this week, our science lesson is just on 'eating chemisty'...basically, we're eating food...she's even bringing cake and ice cream...why, i dont know. any of you guys have weird teachers?

2. alias8000

alias8000 Rocket Ranger

WHOA! Okay, dude, you sure got one weird teacher.

Uhhhhhhh....... :unsure: sex? Dude, that's just, creepy. VERY CREEPY. 65? Ummmmmm....... :hide:

3. SiriCerasi

SiriCerasi Rocket Ranger

omg i have the weirdest teacher. its so hard to describe why... you hafta have him to know :LOL: he just... arg! i wish i had a tape of one of my classes or something :LOL:

4. alias8000

alias8000 Rocket Ranger

He sure sounds hard to explain but there's this one teacher that all the older kids sure don't like too much. I mean, he's an okay guy but sometimes he can just be so (bad word in place of this) annoying.

5. SiriCerasi

SiriCerasi Rocket Ranger

its not that my teacher is mean, its just that... arg! its so hard to explain! :rolleyes:

6. alias8000

alias8000 Rocket Ranger

He's just weird. Does that help?

7. aliasjgfanaticmv

aliasjgfanaticmv Rocket Ranger

LMAO! He sounds like my 8th grade science teacher, except that he was a guy....and yet he was still 65 and sex crazed...so nasty...he tried to hit on the girls, except you coul dnever tell if he was joking or serious.. :unsure:

8. alias8000

alias8000 Rocket Ranger

OMG!!! Did he get fired?

9. aliasjgfanaticmv

nope, he still works there. He hasn't done anythin, he just flirts....::shudder::

10. pasta_sauce385

pasta_sauce385 Rocket Ranger

thats disgusting!! my english teacher sometimes talks about her sex life though and then i guess at state speech she was playing the "dirty words" game with some people, its kinda sick.

11. aliasjgfanaticmv

aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh....creepishnicity....ack... :run:

12. AliasBabe12

AliasBabe12 Rocket Ranger

my old english teacher waddled when she walked so we called her waddles lol and theres a pic of her she showed us and she looked like a oompa loompa :LOL: and she would ramble on and on bout her family . . and our morals how we should respect ours along with others and we should make good decisions AHH i was goin insane everyday she would always go off topic about stupid things .. one time i was sick of her talkin so got up to talk to one of my friends she didn't notice until like 5 minutes later i said i was borrowing a pencil LMAO it was really funny you kinda had to be there

13. SiriCerasi

SiriCerasi Rocket Ranger

hah oompa loompa!

14. AliasBabe12

AliasBabe12 Rocket Ranger

oh i dunno if this counts as weird but my science teacher sorta looked like a turtle just his facial features haha

15. sydbristow

sydbristow Rocket Ranger

My Math teacher is just very wierd. He is bald and has these little wing type things on his head. He yells at me for doodling on my math homework. He says things like

knock off
    coocilators
    and some other wierd things I havn't figured out yet.

16. emetib

emetib Rocket Ranger

My old history teacher--She's 65 and she's ENGAGED!! She can get completely offtopic... For instance, one day we started off the lesson trying to learn about the history of Italy. Someone will mention that their grandmother is Italian. Then she will launch into a whole speech about how her great-great-great-great-grandfather was Italian and all of the things he did. Someone will say that their bloodlines are mixed. So she'll start taking about all the European blood she has in her veins. Someone else will say that they aren't Italian at all. And, for homework, we'll have to to write up a family tree and give a description of that person.

17. Aliasgirl47

Aliasgirl47 Rocket Ranger

I have this one teacher who talks to him self while teaching math and he can't even add and subtract and he spits when he talks and he's just insane! More on him later though, I'm too busy thinking about Matt...

18. Moriel

Moriel Banned

as all of u know i have an evil math teacher who gives 2 much homework and an english teacher who acts like every1 is 7! but i also have evil subs! they count 2!

1 is fat and wears size 13 in men's shoes and has a triple chin

another i really hate cause if you're not taking notes, even if you're just resting your hand from alot of writing she starts screaming at u with her frikin german accent and u can barely understand her.

god i hate subs!

19. Aliasgirl47

Aliasgirl47 Rocket Ranger

we had a sub once and we were having a competition on who can do the math problem the fastest and she got it wrong EVERY time! then finally my friend yells, out, "Hey Ms Spikes, do you want to use my calculator?"

20. Moriel

Moriel Banned

1 time i had this sub who would read us stories out of a book that was 4 first graders! hello teachers we r in the 9th grade!