What Are You Reading Right Now?

I'm reading Scotland Yard, by Sir Harold Scott. Scott was chief of Scotland Yard in the 40's and in the 50's. It's an old book (published in 1955) but it's interesting to read because you learn about crime in the 50's. Scott talk also in this book about the most celeb crime affairs in Great Britain during these years.

Fearless FBI series:Agent Out by Francine Pascal, re-reading sweep serie by Cate Tiernan book 4,dark magic,Twilight and Kiss by Danielle Steel.

I am reading Doctor Zhivago and it is very good. I am also reading a German short novel called Der Richter und sein Henker - the judge and his executioner, plus Harry Potter und der Stein der Weisen - German HP & the Sorcerer's Stone.

Just finished About A Boy by Nick Hornby and Perelandra by C.S. Lewis. Next I think I'll reread That Hideous Strength by C.S. Lewis.

I could never possibly understand why people read those books over and over again. I can see reading them once, but my sister's friend has read them 3 times. I just don't get it. They're so long :thud:

But they're so goood! ^_^ And they seem long, but they really aren't. They're really fast reads and can be finished in a day or two (if you're really dedicated and have nothing else to do).

Anyways, I'm still reading Bram Stoker's Dracula (I should have it done by now, but this week has been too crazy) and then it's on to Lord of the Dead by Tom Holland...gotta love honors english :rolleyes:

Back