What Are You Reading Right Now?

Today I finished reading The vodka dialogue by Kirsty Brooks who is an Australian author. The first 1/2 of the book was dragging a little bit then i couldn't put it down and read the second 1/2 in a few nights (which is good for me seeing as it takes me forever to read anything, i get bored easily- not a good thing when you're doing a literature subject in your final year in high school, didn't finish reading all of the books, somehow i still managed to pass :blink: ) Now i can't wait to read the 2 sequals, i'm excited!

But they're so goood! ^_^ And they seem long, but they really aren't. They're really fast reads and can be finished in a day or two (if you're really dedicated and have nothing else to do).
Anyways, I'm still reading Bram Stoker's Dracula (I should have it done by now, but this week has been too crazy) and then it's on to Lord of the Dead by Tom Holland...gotta love honors english :rolleyes:
I know lol, everybody loves them. they arent my favorites though. i can't imagine finishing a book in 1 day. reading too much gives me a headache. :cab: i know, i'm sad. -_-

heard about that one, never read it.

just finished Wish You Well by David Baldacci, liked it more than I thought, really touching.

Now starting Memoirs Of A Geisha by Arthur Golden

Lord of the Dead, by Tom Holland for honors english

The Princess Diaries: Party Princess, by Meg Cabot for my own enjoyment...I needed something cutsey to give me a slight break from all these vampire tales I've been reading

Freakonomics by Steven D. Levitt and Stephen J. Dubner...very interesting and entertaining so far, I'm reading it rather slowly though, so much other stuff to do...it's my university's summer reading book so all the incoming freshman have to read it, and so do I because I'm an orientation leader...so I'll have to pay it more attention sometime...Stephen J. Dubner is going to come and give a speech next fall because he did his undergrad work at my school, so that will be cool ^_^

In school I'm reading Hamlet by William Shakespeare.

At home I'm reading Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austin (again!).

I just finished Memoirs of a Geisha. Very different from the movie. I much prefer the book, but the movie is beautiful.

Well, I did say I was going to read The Da Vinci Code after I read Memoirs of a Geshia (which was very good by the way. Way better the movie!), but I decided to read Angels and Demons first, and so far it's really good.

~Andrea :angelic:

Back