What I know about Girls? (From a guy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
TephieD said:
HA! Funny, Itz the MT. I kinda doubt that. :smiley:
Yea.. me too.. it was meant sarcastic also :P If I was him... lol no way, I wouldn't even think about coming back here...
But I'm not him!

Well, I don't mind him coming back. I mean, I just think it's stupid that he'd leave just cause a girl didn't like him that way.

TephieD said:
Well, I don't mind him coming back. I mean, I just think it's stupid that he'd leave just cause a girl didn't like him that way.
I don't like him because he posted this thread (first the sliming, than the crying because it didn't work out how he wanted it), that's why I hope he leaves... And he isn't very popular anymore, as in the beginning... So that's also a reason for leaving.

Yeah. Sometimes it seemed like he just wanted attention but sometimes he was pretty nice. Keep in mind, that this was BEFORE he freaked out at people.

TephieD said:
Yeah. Sometimes it seemed like he just wanted attention but sometimes he was pretty nice. Keep in mind, that this was BEFORE he freaked out at people.
I don't say he's not nice. And I also perfectly understand why he posted this thread, but I was really suprised to see that it worked. (well, not after all, but if he didn't totally freak out it would've succeeded). I wouldn't post something like that myself, it's low! and sad! I hate slimers... but I suppose girls don't, so... :rolleyes:

TephieD said:
Well, some guys are real jerks. He didn't seem to be but he changed.
He didn't change. He was like that all the time already, I'm sure about that. It's just, at first nobody noticed, he just pretended. But at last he failed.

Sorry about bringing up police. Guess I overreacted there...anyway, I would appreciate it if nobody sent me messages about what I should do 'for my own good'. That's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back