what if?

karlee

Cadet
ok when Sydney called Kendelle instead of keeping it a secret he tells eveyone she is alive!

Kendell: Sydney what in the world has happend?

Sydney tells him the story.

kendell:I need to call your father!
Sydney:eek:k

In LA

Jack runs up to Weiss.

Jack:Sydney is alive!
weiss: ok I know this has been hard but i think you need to see a phcitrst!
Jack:no seriously!
weiss: what!?!?

Weiss emails Vaughn the email says:

Vaughn,

they found her! she is alive! I know you dont want anything to do with the Cia but you can talk too her!

At Vaughns house he is with Lauren. They just started dating! he had to get some air. the email pops up. Lauren ereases it.

Reviews!

Ooo, Weiss'll tell him in person and Lauren will get her butt kicked! That was awesome! Can I get a PM?

Thanx! S/V
:woot: :woot:

*Hey,*

I love your story already!! Can you PM me when you post again??? Thanks.

*HaNnAhBaNaNa*
:angel2:

*P.S* Lauren is a witch!!!! HeHe

Chanel said:
bad lauren bad!!! awesome start... please continue!!!!!! i m really liking it!
while your in romance fiction why dont you update your one fict?!!!!!!!

thanks for allthe nice reviews every one! I personally think its my pooper of my ficts!

~karlee :angelic:

hey this is great!! well done!!
**grins evilly picturing what will happen when Vaughn finds out she deleted his email....**

~steph :o_O:

PS--please PM me with an update!

Vaughns POV

"why in the heck do you keep not replying my emails!"

what emails? I havent gotten one for atleast two months!

"what emails" I asked

something changed in Weiss's emotions. He went from angery to sympathetic.

"they found syd... well actually syd found them"
"what!?!" I said in total disbelief

Ok its strange enough to have the woman you love mysteriously die but its another for her not to actually be dead. This could not be happening! I was finnally falling in love with Lauren and then this happens. No its impossibal.

"Weiss you've gotta be smoking somthing"
"ask Jack"

That second I knew he was not lying. He could'nt be. Noway would he say call Jack if he wasnt saying the absoult truth.

"how is she?"
"she is ok we met with her last monday she seems to be fine."
"but Vaughn she saw somthing. Between you and Lauren beacuse she says you didnt have faith.

This could not be happening! Ok so I love her she dies. Then She is alive again. But pissed at me.

"No! she cant hate me"
"oh! yeah she can and she does."

My life shatterd again. Like the time I found out Sydney slept with Noah. or the time I knew that she loved me too but I was her handler. Or the day she died.

"wait! Lauren has gotta have been the one who erased the email!"

ok first he pulls me in to the insanity then he accuse Lauren? No way!

"thats impossibal! She would never do that"
"you know I really hope thats true but I doubt it. Just like you do."

For the fourth time in my life I was faced with the same situation. Do I love Sydney or should I move on?

Ok was it good?

~karlee :P

Vaughn so better love sydney!!! and the only place his ass is moving is away from lauren!!! Make the b!tch get caught in the act of like erasing his email make him and weiss set it up!!! :P :smiley: post more soon!!! PM PLEASE!!! :P ;)

Back