What If ?

dude those were a couple of great chapters.i love the whole "i love him,does he love me?" thing going on there. i can't wait to see what happens next.that was a great chapter,keep up the great work (y)

-please PM me when the next chapter is up :smiley:

hey omg its been weeks since i looked on this page & ur still not to page 20? thats

just cruel punnishment...

ok well i dont know if this will help any

but if it does..... YAY!!

ok so can't wait till we get to page 20!!!

:P ;) :woot: :D :lol: :cool:

*kisses*

~maris~ :angelic:

I can read your suffering...its nice to see my fics so appreciated.
:P
<!--SPOILER BEGIN--><div onClick="openClose('297f1ca089886467226e0e5591610abd')" style="font-weight: bold">Click For Spoiler</div><div id="297f1ca089886467226e0e5591610abd" style="display:none"><!--SPOILER END-->it was a bright,sunfilled,tipical californian day<!--SPOILER DIV--></div><!--SPOILER DIV-->

<!--SPOILER BEGIN--><div onClick="openClose('f429a4145d823bee74e944d78637610a')" style="font-weight: bold">Click For Spoiler</div><div id="f429a4145d823bee74e944d78637610a" style="display:none"><!--SPOILER END-->“You really are a piece of work,syd,you know that?”<!--SPOILER DIV--></div><!--SPOILER DIV-->

<!--SPOILER BEGIN--><div onClick="openClose('3788100fd086bc40beb232eed48fad95')" style="font-weight: bold">Click For Spoiler</div><div id="3788100fd086bc40beb232eed48fad95" style="display:none"><!--SPOILER END--> "Bristow?? is that you??"<!--SPOILER DIV--></div><!--SPOILER DIV-->

<!--SPOILER BEGIN--><div onClick="openClose('b95300b10cd73d6bc7064c7e103b3573')" style="font-weight: bold">Click For Spoiler</div><div id="b95300b10cd73d6bc7064c7e103b3573" style="display:none"><!--SPOILER END-->"excuse me, can you take us a picture? its our first time on LA" <!--SPOILER DIV--></div><!--SPOILER DIV-->

<!--SPOILER BEGIN--><div onClick="openClose('6b68b2c43363f33a7665382f89366597')" style="font-weight: bold">Click For Spoiler</div><div id="6b68b2c43363f33a7665382f89366597" style="display:none"><!--SPOILER END--> who is that barbie talking to him???<!--SPOILER DIV--></div><!--SPOILER DIV-->

Good news!!! update has arrived!!!! a bit short,im sorry
but more will come.

Chapter 11

Syd and Vaughn were sitting on the terrace of The Red Box, a popular diner-bar of LA
It was a bright,sunfilled,typical californian day.
They had been there for about an hour,talking,mostly about what to do when Mike’s leg healed.
Vaughn was tryin’ to convince Syd to let him take her shopping, as a thank you present.
He wasnt succeding.
Apparently,Sydney was too altruistic to want something in return.
“You really are a piece of work,syd,you know that?”
”I am? Why is that?”
“Ive never met a girl who refuses to go shopping for free”
“I had never met a guy who would be so interested in buyin me clothes.
What is it, you wanna see me in underwear?”
“As interesting as it sounds,no, i was simply offering a gift.”
“Now,if you want me to see you half-naked,i have no problem..”
“In your dreams!” she chuckled , swating him.
~*~
“So,will you let me take you shopping?”
“No,but you can come with me to the mall. I just wont let you pay”
“Fine, it’s a deal”
“Ok,let’s got to the mall”
He smiles.

*~*
Shopping.
The most dangerous addiction for women.
Sydney,like her pairs,loves to shop
Shopping is for most women, like sport or watching them is to men.
They love and the opposite sex doesnt get why.
Right now, Michael is wishing he could be on his appartment, watching a hockey game.
They have been at the mall for more than 3 hours.
At first ,Sydney had been calmed, she wasnt that interesed in shopping,but more into her and vaughn’s conversation.
That stage has been long forgotten.
Michael is sitting on a bench with more than 15 bags at his feet, waiting for sydney to come out of the bathroom
He’s bussy dwelling on his sore feet, even though he hasnt walked that much- he is wounded after all- he is still tired.
A couple around his own age approached him.
“Hi” the woman says
“Hi”
“Do you mind taking us a picture?”
“No problem. First time on LA?”
“Not really, but we just moved here. Thanks”
“dont mention it.”
”Im Emma and this is james”
“Nice to meet you, Im Michael”
”Right back at you. Honey, i gotta go to the bathroom, wait here ,ok?”
“Sure. Mind if i seat?”
“Go ahead.
So,why did you move to LA?”
”Work. We work for the government.”
“You work together?”
”Yeah. He’s my partner. Suppously we cant date, but we kinda overlook that rule”
“Those rules are pretty useless if you ask me”

~*~
‘Who is she? Who is that barbie flirting with my boyf--?
wait a second,what am i saying?
he can flirt with whoever he wants. He’s not my boyfriend’

“Hey, mike, let’s go?” Syd said,ignoring the blonde woman sitting next to him
“Hey, Syd. This is Emma, she just moved to LA”
“HI Emma,nice to meet you”
“A pleasure,Sydney”
“So, i was thinking we could show her around town”
“Sure,that sounds..nice”
”Oh,look there comes James”
”Hey, James, come meet michael’s girlfriend!”
”We’re not..”
“He’s not”
Both syd and michael started when a voice interrumpted
“Bristow? Is that you?”
Syd looks at the young man staring at her, tryin to place him
“James Lennox!! Oh my god!”
“You two...know each other??” A confused michael and emma ask.
“Sure we do. We went to highschool together” James explains
“You did? That’s..awesome” Says emma, feeling less-than-friendly towards sydney now.
”What are you doing here? Last i heard,you were in europe”
”We just moved to LA”
”We were going to the food court to get a drink. Wnna join us?
Im sure you have a lot of catching up to do”
“Sure. I mean , if that’s ok with you,emma”
“It’s fine”she says,with a smile that doesnt reach her eyes “Let’s go”

“Jimmy!”

Are

We

On

Page

Yet?

This was such a great update, and yes FINALLY!!! THank you so much. It was so cute. Thanks for the pm, and post more soon.

Love ya,

Penny :angelic:

great update! thnx 4 that. i really needed that. took us long enough to reach page 20! go all of us who contributed into making it to page 20! ok ok great update & thnx 4 the pm!

Finally, but it was a great chapter! When are Syd and Vaughn gonna get together????? Coz you made us wait forever you have to update soon :P

Thanxs for the PM!

hey good story just finished reading the 20 pages.... wast with the making them post until 20 pages???? :blink: kinda strange i gota say but i like the story but im a bit confused by the last post.Arent vaughn and syd offically dating?????.. oh well

~sarah~

can i get a pm when u update....

:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: I love vaughn and syd being together!!!! even if not offical

that was great
i hope you put the next update up sooner
when you do could you PM me please
thanx
i hope vaughn and syd get together soon
your a great writer

kate :smiley:

Back