What If ?

AWESOME UPDATE!!!!!!

But...come on make it longer than that! ;) Only teasing!

They're so cute together and will see that they're meant to be! (ohh i rhymed)

haha good job! (y)

Update soon,
Sarah

the introduction of emma and james was very good! I liked it, I can't wait to see what happens next, and plese don't let us wait that long again this time!
thanks for the PM!
bye,

Maartje

you know how some of you guys wanted to get to a new page faster by writing each letter in a different line, i do't think it works like that. it seems to be like 15 post to one page (i'm pretty sure that is the case) so instead of using up a lot of space for each post, try and use more than one post to get your message across.

I revised this and added some things, and the rest of the chapter. havent written the dinner yet though. sorry for taking so long.

Sydney and James had dated for most of their senior year and freshmen year in college. they didn’t talk much about it, though , it was barely mentioned.
Despite all her protests,James had share with Michael most of Sydney’s HS stories.

She was ashamed,but had seek revenge telling Emma about teenage ‘Jimmy’.
They had gotten along very well and the first impression jealously was just a distant memory.
At moments, Emma and Michael had felt forgotten but had soon find things to talk about.
After promising calls to each other and tours of L.A. they had parted, but not before inviting them to Will’s that night.

They were now at home, getting reayd for the dinner.
Actually ,Sydney was getting ready
Vaughn was on his suit,on the couch, watching ESPN.
“Hmm.. Syd?? You think it will be much more??”
“Well, vaughn, if you’re in a hurry you can come and pick up my outift”
Said and done.
Vaughn got up of the couch, walked to the bedroom to see all the clothes on the bed.
He took a elegant orange dress and black shoes and hand it to her
“How ‘bout this?”
“That was a choice. Dont you think it’s too formal?”
“No,its not. Dont worry”
”Fine. Let me change and we’ll go”
“Ok”

After choosing her dress and convincing her she looked stunning on it ,and complementing her hair and makeup, they could finally leave.
Vaughn was intrigued. Sydney wasnt the type of girl to worry so much about clothes and make up, not for a simple dinner with friends.
That was until they got there and he remembered who else was coming.
James. HE was the cause she got all dressep up.
But james had a girlfriend now. They couldnt get backtogether.
‘Oh, God,women are so complicated’ he thought, trying really hard not to dwell on it.

~*~
Francie had gotten a call from sydney on the afternoon.
And normal francie had vanished.

Only to be replaced by Teenage Francie,
Who was very excited by James’ visit.

“James Lennox?? !! THE James?!
He’s in LA?! And he’s coming to dinner!!?? Oh My God!!!
What am I going to do?”

“Hmm.. francie?? Can we focus on me for a sec?”
“Oh, Syd, sorry!! Yes, of course, what are you going to wear?”
“Francie, by the way, he’s got a girlfriend, and it looks pretty serious”
“So what? No one says you have two are gonna get back together. But you have to dress up, is a rule to impress your ex-boyrfriend when you haven’t seen in in years!”
“well, that is true”
“but tellme, what’s going on with you and Michael?”
”Nothing’s going on. Why do you ask?”
“Syd, please, ive known you forever. You cant fool me. And im sure that if I ask james, he’ wont say nothing’s going on”
“Michael is really perfect. But I don’t want to jump into another relation so soon.”
“I know-“
“Although if I did, it would definitely be with Michael Vaughn. You can’ t do better”
“I knew it!
Look, you can wait or do it now, im sure he’s already head over heels inlove with you. And even if you decide to wait, he’ll wait for you. He knows you’re worth it”

pms on the way!

you'll see when i continue...
just dont take it in a literal way

pms.. right, i'll go send them
sorry i forgot

Back