Season 3 Which disguise was better?

Which disguise was better Lauren's or Syd's?

• Lauren

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Syd

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Okay, quite frankly I think Lauren's disguise was better than Syd's. Although, Syd had a great voice to go with it. Plus Lauren doesn't deserve a disguise!!!

Tell me what you think!!! :D :redhair:

twinzz2003 said:
Okay, quite frankly I think Lauren's disguise was better than Syd's. Although, Syd had a great voice to go with it. Plus Lauren doesn't deserve a disguise!!!

Tell me what you think!!! :D :redhair:
she DOESN'T deserve a disguise! let alone a RED WIG!

lauren's like a cheap ho version of sydney. IMO.

Syd's skirt was way too short to being a convincing science geek. Perhaps if she were playing a sexy librarian I would have been convinced. Also that wig look familiar from when she played a sexy drug designing science geek....

Lauren on the other hand I thought was a vast improvement over her normal look. My vote goes to Laurn, she is enjoyable with dark hair.

syd's dress was so short. :thud: but her dork accent was so cute. :lol: and the wig looked exactly the same to me... (from the drug geek)

Lauren looked good in her wig. :mellow:

Syd's alias was better (her line about the alien invasion and the way she hit that guy's shoulder cracked me up!) but Lauren's disguise was better. Syd's looked very similar to what she wore in 2.02 "Succession" in Germany.

I don't want Lauren to in any way steal Syd's thunder, but I won't mind having another woman on the show who wears diguises. Maybe it's cause I'm a girl and I like the fashion stuff, but I think it's fun to see what they come up with.

yep syds is better, i was thinking to myself when i saw lauren in the red wig that she doesnt' deserve it too lol, she didn't look bad tho

Blah why does she need a costume huh? she just goin to kill everyone anyways, and she wore that mask so would make a difference lol

i'm all for syd havin the disguises ;)

I definitely like Lauren's disguise better!! She looked so hot in it, and the red wig just suited her and made her all seductive like!! It rocked.

And with Syd's outfit...the dress was just a BIT short!

I liked Lauren's disguise better.... much better with dark hair vs. blond. I also picked Lauren because it seems like we've seen that look from Syd a couple of times.

i loved the shirt Syd was wearing - it was cool!!

Lauren's wig was cool but the rest of her disguise was boring!

I am voting for Syd b/c her accent was so cute and I can't bring myself to pick Lauren over Syd in any category except maybe the "whose got the worse accent/eyebrows/overbite" award...

that being said, i think the red look was way better than the blonde look. i was hoping she would keep it!

Well, I had to say Lauren, but only because Sydney didn't look like what she was supposed to be. What science nerd dresses like that? Get a pair of old jeans and a T-shirt! Preferably with a galaxy, a comic featuring a mathmatical equation, or the periodic table!
:lol:

verdantheart said:
Well, I had to say Lauren, but only because Sydney didn't look like what she was supposed to be. What science nerd dresses like that? Get a pair of old jeans and a T-shirt! Preferably with a galaxy, a comic featuring a mathmatical equation, or the periodic table!
LMAO :D :lol: :D - i never realised this but i guess ur right VH!!!! ;) maybe a little too hot for a geek huh!!!! :P

jems said:
verdantheart said:
LMAO :D :lol: :D - i never realised this but i guess ur right VH!!!! ;) maybe a little too hot for a geek huh!!!! :P
Hey, I oughtta know. I was one! (Heck, I still dress like one!)

verdantheart said:
jems said:
verdantheart said:
Hey, I oughtta know. I was one! (Heck, I still dress like one!)
LMAO :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Back