:::: Who is the most beautiful ::::

Sydney or Lauren?

• Sydney Bristow (our always favorite Jen!)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lauren Reed (new kid in the town but we like her too)

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
jen and syd of coures butt melissa has her moments.. just not here lol
jess
\melissa remonds me a bit of who is that person she is aussie and she got a new movies comming out nd she is like allways on the news at the monet????

jess

AHHHHHAAAAAAAA THATS IT GOD THATS BEEN BUGGING ME SO BAD 4 THE LAST COUPLE OF MINUTES LOL ITZA NICOLE KIDMAN she reminds me of nicole lol

wat u think ppl?

jess

syd/jen! she is one of the most beautiful women i have ever seen! melissa george is pretty but she doesn't come close to jen.

Without a doubt Lauren! She reminds me of Grace Kelley.

Sydney looks like a man. Face and body.

P.S; I don't care if you hate me for saying that. It's my opinion and I stand by it.

~~Spongy

I think they are both beautiful. Speaking in terms of prettiness I would say Melissa, 'casuse she has more delicated factions, but for the whole package I picked Jennifer definetely, she may have some hard factions, but she certanly has a much more interesting type of beauty. And her smile and dimples are just so gorgeous. Also she has some cuteness, I don't know.... she is just the most beautiful from my point of view. I also think that brunettes are better than blonds, (no ofense to any blond fans please). We can find hundreds of women that have the same type than Melissa, while as Jen is much more unique.

Back