Whoa! Didn't See This Coming

I agree azalea totally. It is not about look but what you fel and i still find it sickening that ppl can rejoice b/c of a break up even if they dont like scott

Azalea said:
I realize a lot of you are too young to have significant relationship experience, but maybe when you're a little older and have been in love, you'll realize that it's a lot more important than "looking great" together. I haven't heard real people being spoken of like they were Ken and Barbie dolls to this degree since I was in junior high...
Amen. Looks don't tell all. I think people's minds are tainted with the fact that they wanted Sydney and Vaughn to get together.

Are you even thinking about Jen's feelings? She just got seperated, and you immediately want her to date a co-star because 'they look good together.' In reality, she probably has no interest in him. And even if she did, at least consider the fact that it's more than because of looks, and we know nothing about their personal relationship except that they're friends.

Jen is going through pain, and for people to be saying she should hook up with someone because they make a cute couple, would she appreciate this? Would she think this is good relationship advice?

Go and date someone because you look good together. See how that turns out.

No offense intended.

I agree!! I am still kind of too young to understand relationship kind of things, but I do understand that it shouldn't matter about how good couples look together or who they would look good with. I am so sad for both Jennifer and Scott and I think it is WAY too soon to think about who they should start dating.

okay, I'm ceegee. I don't even know how to navigate about. I'm a newby. A little embarrassed at how I suddenly became such a GEEK over Jennifer Garner and ALIAS. I mean... I actually HAD a life... Have visited here from time to time and find everyone funny. Mainly I was SO motivated to log on today because I saw the quote were Sydney apparently told someone to spell Bite me... ? The quote appeared above(?) And I was just wondering what episode was that? Don't recall hearing that very corny, yet very funny line. Thanks. oh and... yeah sad about the break up.

Somehow, I just don't feel that this is true. In everything I've read, they sounded so in love,
like nothing would ever seperate them. It just doesn't seem like that would happen. I'm in
shock, I hope it's just some stupid, very realistic-sounding April Fools or something. Man, if this
is true...we all love Jen, and it's her birthday coming up...THIS IS SO TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :( :( :eek: :(

to vaughmyangel -- okay thanks for that quick response. (now I can sleep tonight!). Eventhough I have watched ALIAS from jump, I didn't recall that moment. Think I remember it now.

To anyone - more dumb stuff on my part -- have there been any discussions here about Ken Olin and Lena Olin having the same name, and any possible relation? I know, technically, she's a foreigner, but... long lost cousins? Or just coincidence?

Thanks again, vaughnmyangel. Well, this has been fun. maybe I'll be back on when I figure out how everything works.

I'm going to laugh when Vartan and Garner actually get together!! Then all you people who are bashing everyone else will feel REALLY stupid! just a thought...could happen

also some people keep saying..."you guys don't know them ok!"...well do you?...maybe her and scott's relationship was felgercarb and was hurting jen...maybe its for the best and its ok to celebrate!...

not that these are any of my opinions...I personally thought that Jen and Scott were a great couple...but some of you are presenting this as there being only one right answer...so for now can the bashing stop...because they could be right and you will all be deleting your posts in a few months...no one knows how they really feel...except them...

and some people are just trying ro have fun on the website by suggesting an m/j relationship...it IS an alias website...some playful posts wont kill anyone!...so cut them a break!...we all realize they are humans, but its not our relationship to be sad about...we dont know the whole story...

I always hate to see marriages break up--and Hollywood marriages break up in such a public way! It's the ones that don't break up (Paul Newman, Tom Hanks, Jimmy Stewart, etc.) that you never hear about. Kudos to them for making it work despite all the pressures! It's incredible what celebrities go through, having people tell them constantly how great they are--they can get a really skewed perception of life if they don't keep their head screwed on straight. Yes, they are pampered and spoiled in some ways, but they do lose other things (like privacy for example; look at how we're discussing their misfortune!). And with the schedule of a series--particularly one like Alias--and with Jennifer's career taking off the way it is, I guess that's a lot of pressure for a marriage to take. Jennifer's getting a lot more attention than Scott is. Even the best of marriages, with great communication, takes work to keep going (I should know, I've been married a long time)--one with very little time to communicate has extra problems to work through. Poor Jennifer and Scott!

Anyway, I just want to say, I'm very sad that they don't seem to be making in work and, instead of joining the elite few along with the Newmans and Hanks', seem to be among the majority of broken Hollywood (and American, for that matter) marriages.
:(

ya I feel sorry for them in a way b/c it is soooo public. I would be scared that everyone would be staring all the time thinking "why did thwey break uip trhey were so perfect together"

Hey! I am new on the boards but Felicity was my favorite show and now Alias is mine. Also, Jennifer went to the same high school in West Virginia (GW) as my dad (although different ages). Anyway, someone posted earlier than Jennifer did not have her wedding band on at the Oscars. She did actually, I found pictures that were large enough and she for sure did. If you go on jen-garner.net you can see them. Its hard to tell because it is so thin sometimes. But I am really sad about their relationship ending. I always thought they were a real couple and I still do except at the moment they are your classic hollywood couple, broken up by their careers. I hope it will work out, although I am not so sure it will anymore. I really admired their relationship and how much love they seemed to have for each other. I guess the signs were there-them saying they never see each other and not showing up together since February, but whenever they were together they were so loving and affectionate and they seemed like a good match. I love Michael Vartan, but I cannot imagine Jennifer with anyone but Scott. I hate to see a West Virginian get caught up in Hollywood and sacrifice her personal life for her career.

ok these are the best pictures I could get it does look like she is wearing her ring its small though and hard to see.

oscars03-32.jpg

oscars03-30.jpg

hey guys! im a newie as well. and i have to say you guys are crack me up. i love listening to you guys posts your opinions and then be dissed for saying what you think. i was thinking the same thing about mv/jg getting together. but who knows. and i used to live in charleston, wv about eigth years ago and would have gone to gw jg high school. that would have been so so cool, but my damn parents wanted to move. DAMN IT !

Back