Whoa! Didn't See This Coming

This might have been posted already but look...

"E! will countdown the hottest couples, including Jennifer Garner and her husband Scott Foley."

That was for the 7th :(

holy cow. Man, you come back after a long day, and you realize how much has gone on. I can't believe they actually broke up. ET's on in 20 mins for me, so I'll have to check this out.

thats not all you missed...

sorry i need to stop being so depressed and move on.

I still just cant belive they are breaking up! They are so perfect together!

well, ya never know, they could still get back together. The summer is coming up, so they'll both have some time off.

GOD THIS HAS TO BE AN APRIL FOOL'S JOKE.
I MEAN, THEY WOULDN'T SPLIT UP ON APRIL FOOL'S DAY OTHERWISE, WOULD THEY?
IM SO INCREDIBLY UPSET BY THIS, I GUESS BECAUSE I THOUGHT THAT THEY WERE THE ONLY HOLLEYWOOD COUPLE NOT LIVING A LIE, AND ITS NOT TRUE. IT ALWAYS SEEMED LIKE THEY GENUINELY CARED ABOUT EACH OTHER. its going to be so tough for both of them now (if this is true, which It CAN"T BE)

Oh no!
I thought this was some kinda April Fools Joke. But its not.
This is really sad news but maybe its for the better. Maybe they'll just break up for a bit and then realize how much they need each other and then they'll get back together and then they'll have kids with happy ending. Its sad also 'cos she wanted to have kids with him...

Well I hope this has a happy ending somewhere, for everyone... :(

I am still pretty sad about this. I also heard about it on ET and missed a few seconds of it and couldn't believe what I was hearing. Still really can't, it's so surreal. I really do care about Jennifer and Scott. Maybe I'll send her/them a card or something. I hope they'll both be alright. We'll just have to wait and see.

Poor Jen and Scott. I thought they were so in love and they would never break up. Hopefully they'll get back together!

Well the guys will be happy coz they will now have more of a chance with JG! but it is sad how fame has ruined what she had!

i think it's offical i still thought it was a joke last night, but i was on the way to school and i was listening to the radio and they said that JG and SF are spilt :( the excate words they used were 'one marriage that can't be repaired seemed to be actrees JG and SF' and i was like NOOOOOOOOOOO! and my dad just stared at me and then after i wounld't tell him why i said no (cause i was listening to it) my dad threatened to turn off the radio if i didn't :( now my day is depressed :(:(
--Mandy :angelic:

I can't believe it !!!!!!!!! NO !! :(
It's so sad !
Maybe they're just going through a bad patch ! I hope so !
They are a very close couple !

i don`t believe that. when i looked at it thought i was another april fools joke and then it turned out to be true and it was so sad. they were such a good couple.

kiki81ny said:
From ET Online-

I was hoping this wasn't true!

Jennifer Garner and Scott Foley Split Up

April 01, 2003
Hot Hollywood couple JENNIFER GARNER and SCOTT FOLEY have split. On Tuesday afternoon, the pair's publicist's confirmed to ET that they "have mutually decided to separate." The new issue of Us magazine, on stands Friday, speculates that the busy careers of the star couple caused the rift in their marriage.
Well if true they are not in divorce court yet so maybe they just need some space from each other they could still get back together but it is a shock they seemed such a perfect couple and gave the appearance of being so much in love?

If it is a permanent rift I am sure they will both give interviews explaining their unreconciled differences if they cannot mend their fences!

Well I feel bad for both of them they seem so good together but maybe they will get back together after a period of time passes!!!

If not, I wish both well and happiness in pursuing their separate goals and objectives and time will tell if they are meant for each other or if they need to go their separate ways!

Both seem very strong and independent spirited individuals and will survive the test that awaits them!

Jen your fans stand behind you and wish you well I am sure in that fact!!!

Sincerely,

Lynne aka Jaredpuppy

nattie700 said:
Oh no!
I thought this was some kinda April Fools Joke. But its not.
This is really sad news but maybe its for the better. Maybe they'll just break up for a bit and then realize how much they need each other and then they'll get back together and then they'll have kids with  happy ending. Its sad also 'cos she wanted to have kids with him...

Well I hope this has a happy ending somewhere, for everyone... :(
Well I hope the fight wasn't over children because Jenny also seems very ambitious too in her career pursuits and if Scott gave her an ultimatum to settle down and just have children instead of pursuing a career I think that would end it for sure! I think Jen wants both children and a successful career and there is no reason why she cannot have both!!! Jen has worked hard to get where she is now with a successful show "Alias" and now movie "Daredevil" with other offers to come... so she is hot now and most likely wants to capitilize on it!!!

But we all are speculating until Jennifer and Scott give a formal interview response no one will know for sure and they could mend their fences and get back together!!!

Jen your fans are sure to support whatever decision you make in your career and personal life all the best wishes etc.!!!

I wish them both well and happiness!

Lynne aka Jaredpuppy

yes and hopefully they will get back together again. I really do wonder why they seperated, the seemed like such a happy couple, but you know part of it may have been b/c neither of them had the time for each other. MAybe they just needed a break and time to focu on their own careers

OMG...THAT'S REALLY REALLY SAD :frozen: :brokenheart:
THEY WERE SOO GREAT TOGETHER...... :(
I MEAN I WAS SO HAPPY WHEN I FOUND OUT THEY WERE MARRIED AND NOW THERE BRAKING UP..... :ermm:

This news is really a very upsetting news. Not another marriage was torn apart due to fame.
Now I am wondering What is more important Fame or marriage?

I know it's ad and this is going to sound really stupid but I love Jennifer Garner so much and I was jealous of Scott Foley. Now that it's over I feel bad for them. Cause I always saw there pictures together in magazines and they always looked happy. Tht's one of the problems with celebrity marriages today. Not a lot of them last and unfortunately, that was the case for this one too. Too bad.

Back