Work

Sabella said:
That pay sounds good, I only get something like 3.70 per hour :nonono: But I can't complain at home because my dad is my boss! :( Yeah I know what you mean about a free day, I hate that the only day I have free now is a sunday!
[post="1158247"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I know...no shops are open so there isn't much to do, and there's school the next day.

Blackhairedsam said:
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

ugh! i feel ill, my voice is going and everything is going worng at work!
:cry:
[post="1158280"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Aww Sam...just pretend that instead of you having a whole month left, you've been there a whole year, and this is your last month ;)

Jai :rain:

Work was ok yesterday bit boring, hardly any customers and as soon as I had to unpack a delivery they all came at me! I was like "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" :help:

Aww, Sabella! As well as packing the food, I have to put it on the shelves, and I swear people just come into the shop to askquestions at the exact time that I'm out there! It's not that I don't want to help the people, it's just that I don't know where everything in the shop is yet...:(
My boss gave me more work, so I'm working after school on Wednesdays as well now! Which is cool. :smiley: The only thing is that it means I can't spend those afternoons on Photoshop at school...ah well.

ok...was supposed to get the day off...then got called in for a conference call.
went it to have it...after waiting for like 2 hours...they finally rang me!!!!!

the sods!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

Good for you Kath!!!

...ooh...I can't either...and I'm refusing to let my brother watch S3 on TV 'cause he's missed the first two...and it'll be horrible without them!

Meg does have the tapes from when they showed on BRAVO...maybe I'll borrow them...hmmmmmmm...I know it's mean, but he had seasons 1 and 2 in less than a month...:whistle: ...absence makes the heart grow fonder...my plan anyway...

Everyone, including me, was frustrated when one of the chefs was a no-show and didn't know what time to come. A different chef came in an hour earlier than he was supposed to show to fill in for him and it made everyone's day there unorthodox to say the least. In case anyone's wondering, I am a buser/dishwasher at an Itallian restaurant Tuesday through Saturday on day shifts.

Back