Work

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! damn work!!!!</span>

ok....i'm better

SecretAgentMan said:
Clocked in an easy and lazy 7 hours today.
[post="1157717"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Sabella said:
Work is worse when you're bored cos there are harldy any customers! :(
[post="1157793"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Can I have your job? Because mine is anything but nice and easy and boring. So much stuff coming at me every day.

Sabella said:
Work is worse when you're bored cos there are harldy any customers! :(
[post="1157793"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
So true...thats why I loved waitressing at my grandparents...always something to do, and if there are no customers to serve, I could help my nanna prepare puddings. The catch...the embarrassment of tipping a whole bottle of extrememly expensive wine over the table.
I love my job now too though...my favourite thing is the people there...I can't stress enough how nice the people I work with are! And then also as I get £5 an hour which is extremely lucky of me to find a job that pays that much. The only problem is I can't run the mini-marathon because I've vowed to give myself a free day each week and the training is on Sunday...but I also want to listen to Jimmy Carr on the radio! :P

Jai

That pay sounds good, I only get something like 3.70 per hour :nonono: But I can't complain at home because my dad is my boss! :( Yeah I know what you mean about a free day, I hate that the only day I have free now is a sunday!

Back