Your person!

If you can describe yourself on one of these options wich would it be?

• calm

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • wild child

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • out going person

• friendly

• revealing

• supportive

• competitive

• just like anyone else

• other

• Total voters
spy41 said:
aliasjgfanaticmv said:
LMAO! I've done that before :lol: Or you just trip over nothing :sideroll: I was in a convenience store yesterday at a gas station, I slipped on the floor and fell into an aisle and owww... LMAO! I swear they waxed that floor too many times... then I tripped over the carpet into a soda bin.. :rolleyes:
I do that all the time especaillay in school. One time i was heading to the bathroom and this really hot guy was walking by, i tripped right in front of him. I didn't fall i just stumbled. I was so embarassed. :D
ahhh I know!! LMAO! It's like you try to act all cool and your plan just backfires on you! :lol:

The trick that i always use to scare my teachers is when im siting down in my desk i fall or when i go over to her and trip with my friends foot!!we plan it ofcourse :sly: :smiley: :D :lol: :sideroll:

spysurfergrl247 said:
The trick that i always use to scare my teachers is when im siting down in my desk i fall or when i go over to her and trip with my friends foot!!we plan it ofcourse :sly: :smiley: :D :lol: :sideroll:
LMAO thats funny.

spysurfergrl247 said:
I pretend to trip over things in school and the teachers got so scared!! :lol: :lol:
well i jump down stairs, n it scares the teachers. they give me long lectures that either are "Godforbid if you break...." or "It isn't lady-like..." the deans will coem after you if you do this...i remember stopping my jump when i saw a dean comming up. then i top it off with the fast cheesy innocent smile i'm so famous for.

I´m very stubborn :P And I´m Like Very much the spree (Spain is the Spree Country ;) The Spree During a lots hours, finish at 5:00 AM for Example, or More :D )

I slid down the railing at a movie theater and crashed into this old lady... she wasn't very happy :lol: I'm surprised I'm even allowed out of the house anymore... Good thing my parents don't know what i do when I'm out LMAO! :sly:

Ther is one commercial in the movie theather here that shows flying popcorn and what i do is when it come me and my friends throw popcorn in the air and some little kids in the back started crying once. :smiley: :D :sly:

mmm try throwing rocks at cars from your roof, taking a cup putting it on your foot and running after 60 year old men, then running through a field during a softball game :lol:

hmm or sneaking out late at night to bike to the freeway and dance on the road :lol:

I almost kicked this little 23 year olds a**. He was talking felgercarb about my brother and so everyone was paying me like 100 bucks each to kick his a**. I was up to 800 bucks but then it never happened. I would have done it to. When it comes to talking bad about my family you better run the other way. Like last saturday i was at a car show with my sister. And this a**hole. he was like 50, was looking at the car. These are his exact words.
"I like that one." He said looking at my sister.
"Yeah it's a nice car." His freind said looking at the car.
"I didn't mean the car." He said.
DUDE i'm like Hell no! I would have kicked his A**. And he was 50. You know how everyone says "Respect you elders." I'm like, unless they respect me i ain't respectin' them.

Back