Your person!

If you can describe yourself on one of these options wich would it be?

• calm

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • wild child

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • out going person

• friendly

• revealing

• supportive

• competitive

• just like anyone else

• other

• Total voters
aliasjgfanaticmv said:
mmm try throwing rocks at cars from your roof, taking a cup putting it on your foot and running after 60 year old men, then running through a field during a softball game :lol:

hmm or sneaking out late at night to bike to the freeway and dance on the road :lol:
Sounds fun!!:smiley: :D
I once told my friend that a staple clip remover was for the hairs in his nose and he believed me and he got it stuck up his nose for the whole day!! :lol: luckily he was my best friend!! :lol:

spysurfergrl247 said:
aliasjgfanaticmv said:
mmm try throwing rocks at cars from your roof, taking a cup putting it on your foot and running after 60 year old men, then running through a field during a softball game :lol:

hmm or sneaking out late at night to bike to the freeway and dance on the road :lol:
I once told my friend that a staple clip remover was for the hairs in his nose and he believed me and he got it stuck up his nose for the whole day!! :lol: luckily he was my best friend!! :lol:
LMAO!! :sideroll: I need to tell someone that... :sly: where are those wee annoying kids? hmm...

I know someone who told their brother if they shoved a pea up his nose he'd get magical powers :lol: he actually did and she got in so much trouble ^_^

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
ugh I hate those nasty minded perverts :angry:
I know. If anyone ever came up to me and said something to my face about someone i loved, someone would need to hold me back. I am so protective over my family. Men can be pigs, why can't all guy's be like Vauhgn? :D :D :D :D

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
spysurfergrl247 said:
aliasjgfanaticmv said:

LMAO!! :sideroll: I need to tell someone that... :sly: where are those wee annoying kids? hmm...

I know someone who told their brother if they shoved a pea up his nose he'd get magical powers :lol: he actually did and she got in so much trouble ^_^
That sounds awesome,ive got to do that!! :sly:

I told all my class that we had a science test of 5 pages and they believed it and when we where in class everyone was nervous and when the teacher said ther wasnt everybody looked at me in such a bad way!! :lol:

spy41 said:
aliasjgfanaticmv said:
I know. If anyone ever came up to me and said something to my face about someone i loved, someone would need to hold me back. I am so protective over my family. Men can be pigs, why can't all guy's be like Vauhgn? :D :D :D :D
That's how I am with my friends. If you say something bad about them and I'm around I'm already on them :angry: As for my family... well we're not that close, but I still "protect" them...

I don't know... maybe because Vaughn is a dream of what could be :blink:

I used to turn up the radio on my dads car so when he would start it at 4 a.m. it would like blast threw the whole town. It was funny. He learned after that becasue he would always make sure the dial was down before he started it.

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
spy41 said:
aliasjgfanaticmv said:
That's how I am with my friends. If you say something bad about them and I'm around I'm already on them :angry: As for my family... well we're not that close, but I still "protect" them...

I don't know... maybe because Vaughn is a dream of what could be :blink:
Im fun and all that but when people make fun of my family thers is no way i can stand that i once hit a guy in the face for saying something bad of my mom. :angry: :angry:

It depends on the people that I am around.
Around some people I am quiet and shy and around other people I am loud, funny, and outgoing.

spy41 said:
lol :lol: I get very hyper sometimes. I mean to the point that the stupidist things amuse me and i act like im on something, which i never have been though. And then all of a sudden i just calm down like immediatly, my friends think i am hilarious.
that is soo me too! i didn't vote cuz my comp. wasn't working and everytime i tryed to vote it freaked out but... i am many a things! hmm i probably would have put wild child and friendly. Cuz for standouts i was voted most friendly like almost 3 times. (the last time i lost by ne vote!!! :angry: ) ok well ya! :smiley:

lauren vartan :surf:

Back