A World Unknown

aw no! danny's back in the picture too? that'd be so cruel for him to reject him, to be with vaughn and vice versa.. :( maybe its a dream? hehe :P *fingers crossed*

great chapters and thanks for the pm!

Cai
:miniflower:

ok i still think i'm a teeny bit confused but OMG i love the idea!

is it all part of rambaldi?

this reminds me of that movie, The Truman Show! lol

please pm me when you update!

luv JuJu :harp:

Wow.. this story is really cool... i like it alot... could you please PM me when you update... cant wait to see how it all plays out :D

((Sweet Dreams))

lol i had no idea what the pm was for coz u didnt say! hehehehe i was like 'chapter 7 of what?!?!'

Thanks anyway!

good update ;) its so confusing. lol

Aly xx :angelnot:

Chapter 8

Sydney knew exactly what to do. She got up from the floor, walked over to her lunch tray, and grabbed a knife. She then moved towards the door quietly. Sydney slowly moved the knife under the door and angled it to try and get a reflection of who it was. She didn’t need to see anything more than grayish-white hair and a suit to know who it was. “Vaughn, open that window over there. Sloane is the one trying to pick the lock.” She whispered.

“Syd, we’re on the second floor. There is no way we can make it down without any equipment.”

“Just open the window and see what we have to work with. Look for a drainage pipe or something.” Vaughn nodded and opened the window. He looked out to the left and saw a drainage pipe next to the window at an acceptable distance. Just our luck, he thought as he motioned for Sydney to come.

“There’s a drainage pipe right here, but we need something to make it easier to slide down it.”

“Here, we’ll use this.” Sydney grabbed the pillow on her bed and took off the pillow case. Vaughn then insisted she go first so she would be safe. She moved towards the pipe, wrapped the pillow case around the back of it, kissed Vaughn, and slid down. When she got to the bottom, she practically fell since there wasn’t anything there to stop her sliding.

“Syd, are you okay?” Vaughn yelled from above.

“Yeah, I’m fine. Vaughn, I’m sure there’s another pillow case in the closet, hurry!” Vaughn ran towards the closet door, opened it and grabbed the spare pillow case. He then ran for the window, but just as he wrapped the pillow case around the pipe, the door opened. Sloane spotted him and moved towards the window. Vaughn slid down.

“I will find you, Sydney.” Sloane called to them in his calm, mysterious voice. Vaughn and Sydney ran to the nearest cab and got in. Sloane picked up his cell phone and said in the receiver, “The projects are on the move. I just missed them . . . Yes, of course I want you to go after them . . . Yes, do that and meet me at the diner around the corner as soon as you’re done.” Sloane hung up and smiled grimly as he moved away from the window.

Vaughn moaned in the cab. “Is it your stomach again?” Sydney asked fearfully.

“Yeah, its okay I’m fine. I’ll be fine.”

“Vaughn, let me see.” Sydney insisted as she leaned over, curled her hair behind her ears and pulled up his shirt. She removed the bandage she had given him earlier and he breathed in hard, due to the pain. “Oh my god, Vaughn! This is terrible. As soon as we get to headquarters, I’ll get someone to take care of it.”

“Syd, there may not even be a headquarters.” They both looked at each other in fright of their realization. “Whatever happens Syd, I want you to know that I’ve always loved you.”

“I know Michael,” She said softly, “I know.” Vaughn leaned towards her and kissed her again. The cab stopped. “We’re here. This is it.” They arrived at the entry point for the CIA. Sydney went to the broken down telephone as before, and entered her pass code. The door near the phone opened, which pleased both Sydney and Vaughn. There was a CIA after all.

great chapter! i dont get why they dont hurry up and get medical attention for vaughn, if he's losing alot of blood though :blink: wont he diiiiie?

but anywho, cant see how this turns out!!

cai
:miniflower:

no don't die vaughn!

*sobs*

awesome chapter and hurry! vaughn hasn't got much time left!
UPDATE!

lol

Chapter 9

Before anyone even greeted them, Sydney yelled to get medical attention for Vaughn. The CIA complied and ordered to EMS people to see to Vaughn’s wound. While Vaughn was gone, Sydney spotted someone she felt she desperately needed to talk to…her father. “Dad, do you know what’s going on here?”

“Sydney, you’ve been through a trauma. You should’ve stayed in the hospital longer. Why did you leave so early?”

“Dad, Sloane was there. He threatened Vaughn and me so we escaped out of a window.”

“What was Sloane threatening you for?”

“I don’t know, but I think he’s behind all of this. I think he’s testing some Rambaldi artifacts on me and Vaughn. Dad, will you help us get him to reverse it somehow?”

“What do you mean by ‘all this’? Do you mean the car accident? Sweetheart, are you feeling alright?” Jack Bristow had a bewildered look on his face and Sydney then knew he couldn’t help them. She nodded and smiled at him to sort of erase what she had just said to him. She felt someone’s hand on her shoulder and turned to see who it was. It was Marshall.

“Hey, Syd, um I was just um wondering how you were feeling. I mean after the accident and all … oh I’m sorry, do you remember me? I’m Marshall Flinkman and we used to -.”

“I know who you are, Marshall,” Sydney smiled and hugged him, “and I’m feeling great, thank you.”

“Oh …well that’s great. I’m glad you’re back, Syd.” He said as he turned to move to his office. Just as Marshall went out of her sight, Vaughn came up to her.

“Hey! They stitched me up better and gave me a new bandage so I’m okay now.”

“Good, I’m glad.” Sydney said softly and distantly, as if her mind was on something else. Vaughn gave her a confused look.

“Is there something wrong?”

“We’re in this alone. Not even my dad knows what is going on.” She sighed heavily. “I need to see if they know where Nadia is though.” Sydney walked over to the man in charge in this world, Kendall.

“Hello Agent Bristow, what do you need?”

“I need to know where my sister is. Where is Nadia?”

“Nadia is in custody.”

“What did she do wrong? Why is she in custody?”

“Agent Bristow, are you feeling alright?”

“Yes I’m fine and I’m tired of that question! Now, can I see her?”

“Yeah, go ahead.” Sydney moved swiftly towards the jail cells. She had to see Nadia, and she hoped that Nadia would know what was going on.

Nadia lied asleep on a cot in front of her. Sydney called to her to wake her up. Nadia stretched, rubbed her eyes and looked over at Sydney. Her eyes grew wide with hope. “Sydney, are you trapped here to?”

“So you know?” Sydney replied.

“Yes I know. Sloane came to me in the other world begging me to go find the Rambaldi artifact. I went with him because I thought I could somehow lose him and get it myself. Little did I know that Sloane had paid of an insider to help Sark escape from jail. Just as we found the artifact, Sloane had Sark next to him and the two of them knocked me out. I guess they got you too.”

“So what is going on here?”

“We’re trapped in Rambaldi’s parallel universe, but only when they give us the Rambaldi fluid. When you are dreaming in this world, it is the reality of the other world. I discovered this when I woke up because Sloane and Sark were near me and just about to inject me with the fluid.”

“Why is Sloane doing this to us?”

“Because, as you know, he’s a believer of Rambaldi and he believes this fluid will somehow fulfill The Prophecy.”

“So how do we stop them from giving us the fluid?”

“We can’t.”

omg
a lot happened in that chapter!
talk about a bombshell!

and what? they can't stop the fluid?
damn rambaldi!
lol

but this is gonna get interesting!
can't wait to see what you wreite next!

awesome update, thanks for the pm and UPDATE SOON!

Back