Agents in Hiding

i'm undating really soon
i need more reveiws to see if i should continue this fic
i'll put the next chapter up then see if it continues

kate

Can i get a PM please? I really like this, well done and well written!!!!! wow I am such a freak about this website...I feel like I have no life.

ok guys enjoy

CHAPTER 3
“Vaughn, I lov……what the ahhhhhh.” Four men on either side of the car started to smash the windows in. Sydney could tell they were Sd-6 security agents. She tried to tell Vaughn but one of the guys ripped the comp link out ear. She didn’t know if Vaughn heard anything. The men pulled her out of the car. Sydney tried to fight back but there was just too many of them. Sydney put up a brave fight but the more she fought, the more the men hurt her. She was barely conscious when the men started to talk with her.
“Miss Bristow we have recently discovered that your loyalty does not lie with Sd-6. It would help you in the long run to stop your resistance. Mr Sloane has asked us to bring you to interrogation, so he can talk to you himself.” Sydney started to struggled but the men that were holding her kicked her in the stomach. Just before Syd blacked out she heard a car screech and she hurt gunshots. Where is my guardian angel, Sydney thought before the world went black.

VAUGHNS POV
If they’ve hurt Syd I’ll kill them. I should have never of left her alone. It’s all my fault. If I’d just listened to her and not left, none of this would have happened. Maybe we would have seen the security following Sydney. Maybe we could have gone together and lived happily ever after. But life just doesn’t work like that. The car rounded the bend and the warehouse came into view. Vaughn saw the men kicking Syd and then saw how she fell and didn’t get up. All he could think about was getting to Syd and protecting her from everybody. He didn’t know, but all Sydney wanted was Vaughn to comfort her. He jumped out of the car and started shooting. Each shot was guided with such expertise that the men couldn’t even shoot at Vaughn once.

He ran to Sydney’s side. “Oh my God. Sydney can you hear me? Talk to me. I need you. I’m sorry I wasn’t here to protect you. Wake up please.” Vaughn was virtually brought to tears.
“Vaughn..? Where are you Vaughn? Help me.” Syd said weakly
“I’m right here.”
“Oh, Vaughn. I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to hurt you.” Sydney started to cry. Every tear that rolled down her face broke Vaughn’s heart. Vaughn wiped away every tear from her face and kissed her lightly on the lips.
“You’re so wonderful. You’re the one that’s hurt and your thinking about me. That’s why I love you so much.” Sydney started to cry all over again. Vaughn just held her tightly and kept repeating softly. “I’ll never leave you.” Sydney clung on to Vaughn. Her head was resting on her lap and she looked into his green eyes that were filled with love. She new this was the safes place she had ever been. She had her guardian angel protecting her.
“I love you” She whispered before passing into a deep, soft sleep where she dreamed about Vaughn.

Vaughn pulled out his mobile phone, careful not to disturbed his sleeping beauty. He quickly examined her and his rage stormed back into him. How could anyone hurt her? He began to ring the CIA.
“Kendal”
“Sir, it’s Agent Vaughn. Sydney’s been discovered. I managed to get her away but they did a pretty good job on her. Sloane will probably sent more people to look for her. What should I do?”
“ok, ummm, where are you?
“At our meeting spot”
“ok, you’ll have to take her somewhere that Sd-6 doesn’t no about. Both of you will have to go into hiding because they will know who you are.”
“Sydney won’t like hiding away”
“Well there is nothing she can do about it. There’s a safehouse, 2 hours from where you are now. It’s in the Lakeshore Forest just passed the harbour. Go to the main entrance to the forest and walk down the animal trail to the right of the main path. There’s a cabin that you can stay in.”
“Ok, I’ll ring you when we get there.”
Vaughn lifted Sydney up carefully so he wouldn’t hurt her dislocated shoulder anymore. He brought her to his car and laid her down in the back seat. Before he closed the door he kissed her softly on her lips and whispered. “I love you and I will protect you. Your safe.”

Vaughn got to the main entrance of the forest and parked the car. He made sure the car was completely concealed before lifting Syd up. Vaughn veered right and started to carry Sydney down the animal trail. It took one hour to reach the cabin. He put Sydney down on the bed and took off her shoes. He then went to get a blanket from the cupboard before taking off his own shoes and climbing into the bed behind Sydney. He wrapped his arms around Sydney protectively before putting the blanket over them. He drifted into a light sleep making sure he woke up if he heard the slightest noise.

Vaughn was woken by the sunlight streaming through the open window. He looked at Sydney lying next to him and was surprised to see her smiling softly at him.
“Hi, you should have woke me up. I was so worried about you.”
“I’m glad your up, I’ve been waiting for 20 minutes.”
“Waiting for wha…?” Vaughn couldn’t finish his question because Sydney had pulled him down on top of her and kissed him passionately. Vaughn pulled back.
“What’s wrong? Was it just a dream what happened between us?” Sydney turned around and started to cry. As she turned around she aggravated one of her broken ribs which sent pains right through her body. “ahhhhhhh”
“No Syd, just lie back. You shouldn’t move it will hurt even more.” Vaughn got off the bed, which made Sydney cry even more. He’s leaving me. Vaughn came around the other side of the bed and knelt before Sydney.
“It was far from a dream Syd. I love you with all my heart. I’m never going to leave you. You never have to worry about getting hurt again.” Vaughn moved closer and placed light kisses all over her face before kissing her passionately on the lips.
“I pulled back before because I didn’t want to hurt you.” Sydney stared into his green eyes amazed to see the amount of love he had for her. She was so taken back, that she couldn’t talk. She saw his forehead immediately wrinkled in worry. She smiled letting him no she was ok. He smiled as she pulled him back onto the bed. He took his original protective position behind Sydney and started to kiss her neck. He heard her murmur in pleasure.
“Vaughn, I love you too.” He gently turned her so she was facing him.
“I was so scared yesterday. I didn’t know if you were ok. I don’t want to go through that ever again. I need you more than air.”
“Vaughn. I love you. Just don’t leave me alone.”
“I will never leave you. “ They sealed the promise will a heartfelt kiss.
“I would love to spend the rest of the day in bed with you but we’re neglecting your wounds. We have to check to see what kinds of things need to be looked after.”
“I’ll go wherever you go. Although I think it will be a bit hard for me to walk to the bathroom because I think I’ve got a broken leg.”
“Say no more” Vaughn picked Sydney up and carried her to the bathroom.
“Vaughn, I think I should take a shower to clean the wounds before you dress them.”
“A bath would be better” Vaughn stood up to leave the bathroom, but was stopped by Sydney grapping his hand.

WARNING PG/13
“I need some help with undressing. Maybe you should take a bath with me because you’re pretty grubby” Sydney said innocently. Vaughn went behind Sydney and turned the bath taps on. He then came back around to Sydney and started to take her top off. Sydney followed his lead by taking his shirt off. When they were both undressed, Vaughn picked Sydney up and put her in the bath. He went into the lounge room and got a pillow. He walked back into the bathroom and placed the pillow behind Sydney’s head. He then got into the opposite side of the bath. Sydney began to turn herself around so that her back was now facing Vaughn. She slowly pulled her body on top of his and rested her head on his chest.
“I don’t need the pillow but thanks anyway.” Vaughn began to trail his hand along her body which send chills down her body. The rest of the bath was a blur.
END OF WARNING
That night Sydney was lying on the bed with all her wounds bandaged up and her shoulder back into place. She was thinking about the day she just had. It was the best day of her life. The whole day was just about her and Vaughn. There were no missions, Sd-6 or CIA. She was pulled out of her thoughts by Vaughn climbing into bed. He once again wrapped his arms around her and they both feel sound asleep.

should i continue!

Back