'Lost' agent?

freelancer26 said:
A.I.C. said:
freelancer26 said:
When are u gonna post more? i really want more and the suspence is killing me
me too.. Please post more!!!!!!!!!!!! SOON!!!!!!
i emailed u and pmed u over a million times now, where are u?
Definetly to far away ( from a computer with internetconnection and the possibilty to go on this site)

ditto, please please please post more, i even emailed u and i didn't get anything back so i gues we should just all assume that you're dead.

freelancer26 said:
ditto, please please please post more, i even emailed u and i didn't get anything back so i gues we should just all assume that you're dead.
That's sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :( It can't be!!!!

vaughn_rox said:
Hey guys sorry I haven't written anything in a long time its just that I have been so busy!!! I had a huge science summative on blood substitutes, tech summative, a French presentation worth almost 50% of my total mark, not to mention exams. Along with that I've had soccer 5 days a week, usually twice a day. (My school team made playoffs and I had competitive tryouts) When I wasn't studying or playing soccer I was watching the 4-year-old and 8-year-old who live across the street, because there parents are getting divorced. I've also had to work( and look for a better job) so that I can pay for my trips next year. As you can see I have been swamped sadly there has been no time for Alias School is finally out and my shcedule has slowed down so I now have time for Alias.
I will have more posted by MONDAY I promise. Sorry again and please don't hate me.
WE DO NOT HATE YOU -I ONLY HOPE A TRAINEE CAMP FOR SOCCER OR ANYTHING ELSE "NICE" IS THE REASON OF YOU'RE DISAPPEREANCE AND NOTHING BAD HAS HAPPEN TO YOU

A.I.C. said:
vaughn_rox said:
Hey guys sorry I haven't written anything in a long time its just that I have been so busy!!!  I had a huge science summative on blood substitutes, tech summative, a French presentation worth almost 50% of my total mark, not to mention exams. Along with that I've had soccer 5 days a week, usually twice a day. (My school team made playoffs and I had competitive tryouts) When I wasn't studying or playing soccer I was watching the 4-year-old and 8-year-old who live across the street, because there parents are getting divorced. I've also had to work( and look for a better job) so that I can pay for my trips next year.  As you can see I have been swamped sadly there has been no time for Alias School is finally out and my shcedule has slowed down so I now have time for Alias.
I will have more posted by MONDAY I promise. Sorry again and please don't hate me.
WE DO NOT HATE YOU -I ONLY HOPE A TRAINEE CAMP FOR SOCCER OR ANYTHING ELSE "NICE" IS THE REASON OF YOU'RE DISAPPEREANCE AND NOTHING BAD HAS HAPPEN TO YOU
and that was in june

freelancer26 said:
A.I.C. said:
vaughn_rox said:
Hey guys sorry I haven't written anything in a long time its just that I have been so busy!!!  I had a huge science summative on blood substitutes, tech summative, a French presentation worth almost 50% of my total mark, not to mention exams. Along with that I've had soccer 5 days a week, usually twice a day. (My school team made playoffs and I had competitive tryouts) When I wasn't studying or playing soccer I was watching the 4-year-old and 8-year-old who live across the street, because there parents are getting divorced. I've also had to work( and look for a better job) so that I can pay for my trips next year.  As you can see I have been swamped sadly there has been no time for Alias School is finally out and my shcedule has slowed down so I now have time for Alias.
and that was in june
More or less two months ago....

A.I.C. said:
freelancer26 said:
A.I.C. said:
vaughn_rox said:
and that was in june
yeah about 2 months ago, i waited and then sent her an email 2 weeks ago and she has not yet replyed..

freelancer26 said:
A.I.C. said:
freelancer26 said:
A.I.C. said:
vaughn_rox said:
and that was in june
yeah about 2 months ago, i waited and then sent her an email 2 weeks ago and she has not yet replyed..
I must confess that I don't check my e-mails regulary...:D

A.I.C. said:
freelancer26 said:
A.I.C. said:
freelancer26 said:
A.I.C. said:
vaughn_rox said:
and that was in june
I must confess that I don't check my e-mails regulary...:D
i check mine daily ^_^

Back