Agent Kenedy

hey guys i wanted to give u a heads up...i have a lot of hw...grr... and wont post probably either late tonight or tomorrow after noon...soo...just so you guys dont wait around. thanks you guys for liking it!

bAtWoMaN_88 said:
hey guys i wanted to give u a heads up...i have a lot of hw...grr... and wont post probably either late tonight or tomorrow after noon...soo...just so you guys dont wait around. thanks you guys for liking it!
dun wry about it. im a patient person.

ames723 said:
no i want vaughn back!! i just though he was resigned or whatever!! right??!! just got confused!!
Ames calm down. If you read the chapter with Vaughn's POV...you would have read that Kendell called him to come back to L.A. I hope that cleared it up for you.

That was so cute, but so sad. Poor Vaughn! I'm mad at Syd, she didn't go after him. They can't die, you wont let them, do something! I really don't like Adam, and I don't like that he acts like Vaughn. Die Adam Die!! Great chap, post more soon! :D (y) :D

Lauren :angelic:

guys major bad news...i have a bad case of writers block...no story for a bit...i hope i will get rid of it soon...ill pm you when i have more okay? thanks...

dude!!!!!!!!!!!! no!!!!!!!! this story is good!!!!! ah!!!!! hope u get unblocked batwoman!!!! post more asap!

bAtWoMaN_88 said:
guys major bad news...i have a bad case of writers block...no story for a bit...i hope i will get rid of it soon...ill pm you when i have more okay? thanks...
i hate writers block. i get so frusterated! good luck tho.

Back