Agent Kenedy

Hey everyone! I have a new story. Tell me how it is so far okay? Then i might continue this story. :smiley:

A/N: This is after Phase One but Syd and Vaughn aren't together.

*At the CIA briefing room*

(Vaughn's POV)

I sat down in my usual seat, the second desk next to the door. I took a look around before Kendall started his long briefing. Jack Bristow: a strict middle-aged man that I have yet seen smile. Eric Weiss: my best-friend that liked to tease me in anyway possible. Marshall Flinkman: a short guy that i think has a bigger sense of humor than Weiss. Agent Dixon: a man I like to think as Jack, but friendlier. Then my eyes fell on Sydney Bristow, famous daughter of Jack Bristow. She was beautiful and had a killer smile. She was my partner in the field and despite the rules, I fell in love with her. She was talking to Agent Dixon, and she was laughing. I've always wanted to take her out ever since SD-6 was gone and we wouldn't be in danger but i feared what her father would say.

Just as she turned to me and was about to say hi, Kendall walked in with a guy trailing him.

"Everyone," he said in his monotone voice "this is Agent Adam Kenedy. He has just been transfered by Langly from New York. By request of Agent Jack Bristow, he will be your new partner." he told us turning to Sydney.

A look satisfaction was on Jack's face. I looked at Syd as she took a look up and down at Agent Kenedy. I guess he wasn't that bad looking: he was my height-6'0- he had greener eyes than mine but he had blonde hair. For some reason he had a big smile on his face that resembled Syd's. She smiled at him but had a confused look on her face at the same time. I had a feeling that she was wondering why Jack would want to replace me. We were good together. But neither Sydney or I dare question is authority.

"Um, hi guys. I'm Agent Kenedy but just call me Adam. I look forward to working with the famous Sydney Bristow."

She flushed crimson and replied with a small smile. Anger and jealousy flowed through me. I knew Jack didn't like me. He told me before: he told me I have been spending to much time with her and he doesn't think its a good idea. He smiled at me but I didn't return the gesture. He sat down next to Syd and Kendall continued.

"Because Agent Kenedy has just moved here two hours ago, he will be staying with you Agent Bristow. Thats all for today team." and he walked out the room.

Everyone got up to shake hands with him, Jack first in line. I sat there waiting to talk to Sydney but he got to her first. As I got up to leave Weiss came up to me. "The new guy looks familar huh?" I glared at him. "So, why did Jack replace you?"

"I don't know. I'm gonna talk to him" I walked past Sydney and she stopped me.

"Vaughn, I'll talk to you later at the warehouse later okay?"

"Sure" I replied trying to block Adam out of the conversation.

"And have you met Agent Kenedy?"

"Hey Agent Vaughn. It's nice to meet you." he said as we shook hands.

"Same here" I said and walked out.

I found Jack sitting in his office. I knoked before I let myself in. "Jack. Why did you replace me?"

"Agent Vaughn, i don't have to share my reasons with you. Now please leave me alone."

Damn, I thought to myself.

o0o0o0o adam kenedy as in adam kenedy the baseball player for the halos?!!?!?!?!? i like him!!! hes so hot!! o0o0o vaughn gots some competition...hey post more!!!

It's pretty good so far! Short, but nevertheless good. I'd like for you to post some more.
kylo4

This is such a good start. :smiley: Hmm.. Why did Jack replace Vaughn, and why with a Vaughn look alike? you have something very interesting going on here, and I hope that you will continue to write. You have my attention. I just hope that this Adam person doesn't get Syd's romantic attention! Great job, great start, please write more soon, can't wait :D (y) :woot:

Lauren :angelic:

Hello, batwoman. I'm the resident critic/ moderator of the fiction forums, so I'd just like to welcome you to our little community here. I would've done it sooner, but I haven't been on much lately.

This story is an interesting idea, but Syd's dialogue is a little ooc. I mean, it just doesn't seem like she would fall for a guy she knew for five minutes when she's madly in love with Vaughn. Maybe you'll throw a curve ball and everything will right itself, but... this just doesn't seem like something Sydney would do.

And you didn't happen to pick the name Adam because of a certain Adam West did you? If you have no idea what I'm talking about, please excuse the incoherent babbling. And don't take my criticism too harshly; I don't do it to be mean, I do it to help the writers of these boards write better.

~Me :angel2:

thank you to all who have read my story. :smiley: heres some more!:

(Syd's POV)

We were in the car stuck in the usual six o'clock traffic in L.A. We got to talk about our lives. Apparently he was originaly from California but moved when his mother died in the CIA. I had the feeling of de ja vu. Both our mothers died for the country, the only difference was that mine was alive and was a traitor. I looked into his bright green eyes that looked exactly like Vaughn's. He reminded me of him to, but blonde. He smiled the smile that Vaughn had, but i just turned away. I liked Vaughn, alot, but I couldn't be with him because of the stupid rules. I don't want to fall for him and not be able to. Then I told him about myself: I'm 29, I live with my best-friends, and i accidently let it slip that I thought the hottest person in the world was a guy I worked with. He raised eyebrows the way Vaughn does but didn't say anything.

Agent Kenedy and I arrived at my, or our now, apartment. I gave him the tour and told him he'll get the room next to Francie's.

"Uh, Agent Bristow, not to be picky but the sheets are pink," he said embarrassed.

"Sorry Agent Kenedy. I'll get you more 'man-ly' sheets. What do you prefer red or blue?" i laughed.

"I'll take blue. And please, call me Adam. If we are going to live together, I don't want to be to professional." he said with that smile again.

Damn I thought. Man he looks good with that smile...Am i falling for him already? Ah, nah...

"You can leave your stuff here and the shower is across the hall, next to my room. I'll still be up so you can talk to me if you ned anything. And if you see a tall giggly girl that asks to many questions, thats Francie. And call me Sydney."

"Thanks Sydney, 'night"

"'Night" and he walked into the bathroom. Wow. He's hot. I fell asleep thinking about Vaughn, as usual. I woke up though at seven with a weird dream. I was in my black kevlar and I was at the SD-6 raid. I saw a pair of green eyes and I walked toward them. It was Vaughn's green eyes. We kissed, Vaughn and I. When i pulled away I stared into his eyes. But the eyes were Adam's...

I stumbled out of bed. I walked to living room in my p.j. pants and tank-top. I froze when I saw Adam and his nice washboard stomach doing sit-ups on the carpet. I took my wandering eyes off him and headed to the kitchen.

He noticed me and rolled over. "Morning Syd. Sorry, I like to exercise in the bright light." he apologized. I smiled and he continued. "So I met Francie. She's sweet. But she thought I was Agent Vaughn for some reason." he told me.

Aw crud... "What exactly did she say?" I asked hoping she didn't tell him about my crush on Vaughn.

"Well she did seem giggly and when she walked into my room last night, she looked at me. Then she asked 'Are you Vaughn?'. I told her no. And she walked into her room with another guy. I think his name is Will. Oh, I picked up the phone last night at 12. It was Agent Vaughn. He wanted to know where you were and why you didn't show up at the meeting in the warehouse last night. But I didn't want to wake you. You seemed tired."

Aw crud...I forgot...I love my meetings with Vaughn...I'm going to have to call him. "Thats okay. I'm going to take a shower." I walked back to my room. Letting the hot water pound on my shoulders I thought about how I could forget to meet him. Oh well, he'll understand. I got out 20 minutes later. By the time I got dressed I smelled.

I saw Adam in balck basketball shorts and no shirt in the kitchen, cooking. Damn he looks hot. I gave myself a mental slap and sat down.

"Hey, I thought you would be hungry since we didn't eat anything last night." he said once again with his smile.

How sweet... "Thanks Adam." I took a look at the clock. It was almost eight. "Hey, we should hurry and get to work. The meeting starts at nine and there's alot of traffic."

"Sure."

We ate in partial silence. He asked me if I had a boyfriend or not. He seemed genuinly intrested so I told him no and he left the subject alone. He got up and put his dishes in the sink. He went to his room and emerged in a crisp black suit. I stared at him for a good ten seconds and we left. Damn...he looks like Vaughn.

I'm not sure if I'm entirely happy with this new character Adam. He seems to be drawing Sydney away from Vaughn, which is not like her at all. I am a total freak when it comes to Syd and Vaughn's relationship. I hope you don't have Syd leave him for Adam. Get her mind back on track!

::giggles like crazy:: u make him sound so hot!!!!!! :P almost like vaughn!!! u better make them stay together!!!!

Hey guys! I have more of my story:

(Vaughn’s POV)

I was already sitting at my desk when Syd and Adam arrived at the rotunda 30 minutes before the meeting. I was sort of mad. She never forgets our meetings. It looked like she had to gather up the courage to apologized.

“Hey Vaughn. I’m really sorry about last night, how I didn’t show up.” she said sheepishly.

I didn’t look at her at first. Aww what the heck. I can’t stay mad at her. I turned and said with the smile that I knew she liked, “That’s okay. We should get to the meeting.”

“Oh I’m sorry Vaughn. I’m going to show Agent Kenedy around and introduce him to everyone. Is that okay?” she said.

More jealousy ran through me. But it wasn’t as if we were going out. I didn’t own her. “Sure no problem.”

With her smile she replied back, “I’ll see you later in the meeting then.”

*In the debrief room*

I got there before Sydney. When she sat down next to me she was alone. “Where’s Agent Kenedy?”

“He’s setting up his desk. So I wanted to talk about this last night. Why did my dad want to replace you?”

I paused a little bit before I answered her, “I don’t know,” I lied “I think he said it was for the best.”

“Well I’m going to ask him.”

“Syd don’t do that. He’ll transfer you, then I won’t get to see you anymore…” aw crud…I just said that.

“Oh don’t worry Vaughn. We’ll always be friends no mater what.” Friends…that’s all we were, just friends.

Kendall walked into the room in a hurry with everyone following him. “Good morning everyone. Lets get back to business. Agent Kenedy will you tell everyone what your assignment was before you were transferred?”

“Yes sir. Back in New York, we had just inquired Intel about the last piece of the Rambaldi machine. It is in possession of a man named Jackson Fitzgerald. It is in a stainless steal safe with a pressure gauge inside his private hotel room. That night he will be having a party in the dining area so it will be fairly easy for Agent Bristow to get in. Mr. Flinkman has come up with a device to get us in the safe.” he sat down.

Marshall stood up from his chair, “Hey thank you Adam-Agent Kenedy- I mean-and by the way, just call me Marshall. Well its simple. You put this pin in the key hole like so- and it will depressurize the vault and you will be able to unlatch the vault. And-boom-your in.”

“Agent Bristow you will be on point. Agent Kenedy, you will be assisting..” Kendall said . He looked at me, “ You leave in an hour. That’s it.” and he walked out.

“So I’ll see you when you get back Vaughn?”

“yeah…” damn…

*two days later*

(Syd’s POV)

I came back three days later. I had a good time on the mission with Adam, although it felt different without Vaughn. I walked in with Adam but we went our separate ways. I saw Vaughn, slumped in his chair, doing nothing but staring.

“Vaughn, have you been home since I left? Your wearing the same blue shirt since I left.” I laughed.

He sighed before he faced me. “Oh well I have been to busy to go home, you know, now that I have to sit at a desk, not being in the field you know. So, how was the mission with Agent Kenedy?” he questioned.

“it was great. Oh, I talked to Francie as I was coming home. She said that she’s going to throw a welcome party for Agent Kenedy at a club called ‘D-J’s.’ Your invited.” I said trying to make him happy, he seemed so distant.

“Um, yeah, why not” he smiled. I smiled.

It's good so far. I love the way you make it as if it's a diary of the both of them, and the way you give their opinions about one another. Great so far. Please continue!
kylo4

It's good, but I fell so bad for Vaughn. I hope at this party Vaughn makes Syd jealous. Why not? Great job, keeo it up, I love it (y)

Lauren :angelic:

::giggles like crazy again:: i love this fic...its funny....i cant wait till they go to the club...i want vaughn and adam to get into a rumble!!!! hehe....::giggles evily:.....>=).....hehe

its really good. i hope Adam doesnt take Vaughn's place. I really wouldnt like it. because as you can tell from my sig.....im a big S/V shipper.

OK there needs to be some S/V lovin and fast! I don't know how I feel about this whole Adam thing, but I like the Vaughn jelous thing I think I works on him! I was going to stop reading this, but something kept me hooked I don't know what, but it did! Could you PM me when you get a new chapter up Please??

Back