Agent Kenedy

aww they finally made up!!! :D but hmmm.... whats up with the ending??!! a little confusing!! oh well cant for more!!

im not confused cuz vaughn and syd r together, but wait...actually i think i am. wat happened to kenedy and syd durin the 5 months and how did syd and vaughn end up chained up?

I am kinda confused. How did Syd and Vaughn end up chained to the floor and where are they!!It was a great chapter. Please post more soon that way I might be able to understand.Thanks!!( IT WAS GREAT!!)

bluheart: I got your hint... :lol:

:devil: I know you guys didn’t enjoy that chapter much, since I took away your hope. And I understand that there was some confusion so let me clear it up yah?:

-The kiss didn’t happen, he was dreaming it
-Why they are chained to the floor is what going to happen during the mission

A/N: Yes I know that the last part was from Star Wars, I was watching it…so sad…but it will be explained in the next chapter. This chapter is seeing it through her eyes and is slow. But I just wanted to write what she was going through . ;)

(Five months before, Sydney’s POV)

I didn’t go after him when he left the office. I staggered to my seat lost in thought: did he say he loved me? I thought about all our “special” times in the warehouse, all our hugs, and all the times he let me cry my eyes out on his shoulder. I sat and tapped my pen on the folders just hoping that he would come back. After about five hours of doing nothing Adam finally dragged me home.

The ride was quiet; only the soft music on the radio was heard. He untied his tie as we walked to through the door and he headed to take another shower. I placed my briefcase on the kitchen counter and glumly took a look around my house. I was suddenly filled with anger: why did Dad have to be so heartless to Vaughn? He was sweet, kind, and had a smile that would make even guys weak in the knees. Papers scattered everywhere as I chucked the briefcase towards the other side of the room. I flopped down on the sofa and cried at the thought of losing my friend.

I heard Adam shuffle past me an hour later.

“Syd if you stay on the couch any longer, Francie’s gonna have a hard time cleaning” he whispered quietly.

I didn’t do anything, I was so depressed.

“Are you hungry? I am. Lets go somewhere. Its only eleven and we don’t have to work tomorrow. Where do you wanna go?”

Still, I didn’t say anything. Out of nowhere, he picked me up and flopped me down on my bed. I heard him close the door and leave. I fell asleep in my work clothes feeling like hell.

*the next morning*

I woke up that Saturday at eleven. I no one was home when I got up. I took a shower and changed into my pajamas. The phone rang when I climbed back into bed: Francie. I let it ring and climbed back into my layers of black sheets.

I slept until ten. Man I slept a lot I thought… the house was dark. I groped my way to the hallway. I saw dim lights coming from the dining room. I turned the corner and saw a candle lit table with a bouquet a long stem roses on the table. I smiled, Adam was so thoughtful. His mesmerizing eyes were illuminated by the candle light. He came over to me, took my hand, and sat me down. He came from behind and tied back my hair. Then he went to the counter.

“I was just about to wake you up.”

He took two dinner plates from the oven. There was pasta and steak.

“I didn’t know what you liked so I just cooked whatever.” He smiled.

“You cook?”

“Just a little bit. I wanted to make you happy because I know that the guy for you isn’t here because of me. And I wanted to say I’m sorry again.” He looked me with adorable eyes that no one could resist.

“That’s okay Adam. Lets forget about that night.” I looked at his purple eye. Man he looks like Vaughn I thought…

We talked during dinner. We sat on the sofa together and talked more when dinner was over. And I cried for no reason. But he held me in his arms. Then I fell asleep again.

I woke up at six still on the sofa in his arms. I looked up at him and for a second I was happy because I thought it was Vaughn. I settled back into his arms wondering if we should go to work. Then he woke up.

“You got to go to work today. Kendall went in rage when you didn’t show up Sunday.” He laughed. I laughed. I felt better. By the time we got to headquarters I fell back into my depression even though it had only been two weeks since I’ve seen him and five days since he moved to New York. I picked up the phone and called the airport and booked a seat to New York. I’m going to see him, I have to. I looked up his address and left without telling anyone.

I stood outside of his new apartment in Brooklyn and saw him unpacking. At looked in awe as his took off his shirt and continued to work. I made a move to knock on the door but I didn’t have the guts to do so. I left in a miserable state: I could have told him but I didn’t. What a wuss I thought to myself: I could kill somebody but can’t tell a guy that I love him?

*back to the present*

After five months of moping around, I got used to not seeing Vaughn and my missions with Adam. But the thought of him walking towards me stayed in the back of my mind. Kendall called an important meeting that day and I didn’t want to be late. I walked in with Adam and nearly fell over when I saw Vaughn walking to the chair where he usually sat. I just got teary instead of going up to him and kissing him. Kendall started the meeting. It was the same thing as usual: get the Rambaldi artifacts that are with Sloane and bring him back. We tried this many times in different places but this time they said it was for real. We filed out the door and I threw my arms around his neck. He turned around and faced me.

“I missed you so much. I was supposed to come the day you left but I was busy. I’m sorry…” I apologized.

After about five minutes of taking up space in the middle of the floor we broke apart.

“We can do this later. We have to get ready.” I smiled a true smile this time.

*Next scene: Sydney and Vaughn are in a dark room with them chained the floor*

I sat in silence slightly rocking back and forth.

He spoke.

“Don’t be afraid.” He whispered.

Our eyes met.

“I’m not afraid to die…I’ve been dying a little bit each day anyways since you came back. Not being with you and living this lie is killing me inside.” I paused and continued to whisper, “I want you to know that I truly, deeply love you Vaughn.” I knew we were going to die and I needed him to know it.

I cried…then we kissed…

=/…this was blah…but I’ll explain the actual mission next chap.

bluheart13 said:
WAIT A MINUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I JUST NOTICED THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THEY CANT DIE!!!!!!!!!!!AHHHHH
I KNO! IF THEY DIE, THEN THERES NO MORE STORY!!! AAHHHH TAHT CANT HAPPEN! THEN CANNOT DIE!!! :eek:

aww that was reallly sad!! yeah they wont die!!! cant wait to see what happens next!! and is vaughn back??!!

no i want vaughn back!! i just though he was resigned or whatever!! right??!! just got confused!!

Back