hey kate, it's your sis lisa
i just registered
this sites pretty cool
i love your sig
your fan fic is good as well
i love the s/v moments
your sis lisa

sorry guys that i haven't updated in a while
chapter 4 should be up tomorrow (hopefully)

spoilers
sydney's injuries become a bigger problem
sydney and vaughn receive a suspicious phone call

drum roll :D

Just pretend that this is tomorrow ;)
Sorry it's taken so long.
Just to let you know Sydney and her dad haven't got a close relationship. Sydney's injuries aren't as bad as first thought.

Brief Summary of previous chapters - Sydney is discovered by sd-6. Vaughn tells Sydney that he loves her. Sydney gets captured and beaten by sd-6 agents. Vaughn comes and rescues her. Sydney tells vaughn that she loves him. KJendal tells vaughn to go take sydney to a safehouse. They find out from jack that they have to go into the bush.
enjoy.

Chapter 4
VAUGHN’S P.O.V
I woke up and found Sydney’s sleeping figure snuggled closely to me. I couldn’t help but just stare at the beauty of her. I loved her and she loved me, her love is all I will ever need. I know it’s selfish to think this but I’ve got Sydney all to myself, we’re alone together for I don’t know how long.
END OF P.O.V

His smile grew wider at the sight of her big sleepy brown eyes.
“Mmm, morning”
“Morning Syd” Vaughn replied as he lent in to kiss her softly.
“How long have you been up?”
“Only a couple of minutes”
“What’s the time” Vaughn reached over to the bedside to retrieve his watch but was surprised by Syd who pushed him down and rolled on top of him. She captured his lips in a heated kiss. Vaughn trailed his hands down her arms and rested them on her hips. Sydney shivered at his touch. Vaughn started to flip their position but in doing so applied pressure on her ribs. Sydney screamed out in pain into Vaughn’s mouth.
“Oh, Sydney. I’m so sorry. I will get some painkillers.” Vaughn got up to leave but stopped as Sydney’s hand grabbed his. He turned around and saw the pain, love and longing that flied her eyes.
“Don’t leave Vaughn. You are what helps the pain go away. She pulled him back to bed and he wrapped his hand cautiously around her. With light butterfly kisses to her neck, her pain subsided. Sydney fell back into a light sleep while Vaughn cautiously got of the bed. Vaughn heard Sydney whimper “No don’t leave your warm, come back.” Vaughn moved back to the bad and picked Sydney up. “Hay, I didn’t say to take me with you.” Vaughn just laughed and kept on going to the living room. Sydney soon found the arrangement satisfying and started to kiss Vaughn’s neck. At the first kiss Vaughn nearly dropped Syd but quickly recovered. His breathing soon became hitched as Syd kept on assaulting his neck.
“Syd please”
“Please, what Mr Vaughn?”
“Please, don’t stop” Vaughn reached the couch and sat down with Syd sprawled on top of his lap. He decided to take full advantage of the situation by tickling her. Syd started wiggling but couldn’t move a lot because of the bandage on her ribs. Soon tickling turned into kissing. Vaughn started to place light feathery kisses on her face. First her forehead then nose, eyelids, cheeks, chin and corners of her lips. He then moved away and just stared at her. He couldn’t understand why she had chosen him. Syd moved her head upwards and captured his lips in a love filled kiss. Vaughn moved there bodies so she was lying on top of him. He began to move his hands underneath her top but stopped when he heard the phone.
“Just ignore it” Sydney said while kissing his chest.
“I can’t what if it’s Kendal?”
“I would have thought you would like this better than talking to Kendal.”
“Come on Syd. You know I’d much rather be here with you than talk to Kendal but this is about your safety.”
“Yours too” Sydney murmured as Vaughn moved to answer the phone.
“Hello”
“Agent Vaughn, may I speak to Sydney?”
“I’ll just get her” Sydney mouthed ‘who is it’, Vaughn mouthed back ‘jack’. Sydney nodded and asked for helped. “Um, Vaughn can you please help me?”
“Sorry Syd forgot.” Vaughn came and picked Sydney up and sat her on the bench. He turned to leave but was stopped when Sydney held onto his hand and whispered.
******“Stay, Stay with me.” Vaughn moved to stand in front of her still holding her hand. He brought her hand up to his lips and kissed her palm softly. He was rewarded with a smile before she put on her serious face to talk with her Dad.
******“Daddy”
“Hi sweetheart, are you ok”
Sydney was momentarily taken back. Her Dad and her still didn’t have a very strong relationship. Although she cared for her Dad Sydney wasn’t sure if he could be trusted fully yet. It took her a few second to answer.
“I’m ok, just a little broken. Vaughn’s been taking care of me.” She smiled at Vaughn when she said that.
“I should think so. Maybe I should send another agent with you.”
“No, Dad. I don’t need another babysitter.” Sydney said it before she realised what she had said. Vaughn stiffened at Sydney’s description of him. Sydney felt his body stiffen and immediately pulled him closer. She kissed his head and mouthed that she loved him. His body relaxed a little bit and Sydney knew she had some explaining to do after she talked to her Dad.
“Listened Dad. Vaughn is perfectly capable of taking care of me. Dad I trust him more than anybody, sending another agent will just put us more in danger.” Vaughn kissed Sydney’s neck and lent into her embrace.
“What’s happening with Sd-6? Do they suspect you?”
“No fortunately Sloane still things I’m loyal. He asked where you where. I just told him that you rang me last night and told me you were going away.”
“And Sloane bought that?” Sydney asked as she rubbed Vaughn’s back. She heard him moan as she moved her hand lower.
“He did because I told him that you and I had a fight before you told me you were going away.”
“Do you know how long Vaughn and I have to stay in hiding?”
“Not until the alliance is destroyed. No one wants to put either of you in danger.”
“It might take years to destroy the alliance and even then another group of enemies will come up. How long to you expect me to stay away from Francie and Will? How long will it be till Vaughn can see Weiss or his mother?” Vaughn moved away from her embrace at the mention of leaving his mother. She felt the grip on her hand loosen and saw how he was avoiding her gaze. She knew that Vaughn had a close relationship with his mother especially after his father death. She didn’t want Vaughn to leave his mother. She squeezed his hand but got no response.
“Sydney listen, we will try and come up with an alternative plan but in the mean time you and Agent Vaughn have to disappear. Take the satellite phone and other necessities with you. Walk into the forest and set up shelter there.”
“Dad, I have to discuss this with Vaughn.”
“You don’t need to. I’ll do whatever I have to do to keep you safe.”
“Ring me back in a couple of hours and we will tell you what we’re going.” Vaughn let go of Sydney’s hand and walked into the bedroom.
“Ok talk to you soon.” Sydney put the phone down and tried to follow Vaughn to the bedroom. She was so concerned about Vaughn that she forgot about her injuries. She fell onto the floor and screamed out in pain. Vaughn immediately ran out of the bedroom and rushed to her side. He picked her up and took her into the bedroom. He laid her down on the bed and then got her some pain killers. She took them gratefully and closed her eyes as the last of her pain subsided. When she opened her eyes she heard Vaughn whisper in her ear.
“I’m sorry I left you. I just needed some time. Everything’s happening really fast. I love you”
“Vaughn you don’t have to do this. You don’t have to leave behind your life. Dad can send a new agent and he can take your place. It’s unfair of me to think you want to stay.”
“You are my life. I want to be with you every moment of the day. Never question that. I just don’t know what to tell mum. I always visit her in France. I just…I just love you so much. I could handle knowing someone else other than me was taking care of you. I would be jealousy.” They both laughed at his last statement. Vaughn kissed Sydney on the lips before asking what Jack had in mind for them. Sydney explained that they were going camping.
“I don’t know. My back is going to get so sore.”
“What do you mean?”
“I’ll have to carry you everywhere. How are we going to take everything if one of us is a crippled?”
“Hay, I resent that comment. You will just have to make the trip twice. Anyway I will be able to walk on my leg in a couple of weeks and my ribs aren’t broken just bruised. My doctor diagnosed me wrongly.”
“You will pay for that Miss Bristow.”
“Oh really. I’m interested to know how?”
“I’ll stop kissing you” To prove his point he moved away from her and stood at the doorway laughing at her pouting.
“Sorry Syd that just isn’t going to work.”
“Maybe this will help you to kiss me” Sydney began to take of her top exposing her bra. She slowly moved down her body towards her pants.
“You are one nasty lady Miss Bristow.” Vaughn whispered in a husky voice. Sydney had her pants of but Vaughn couldn’t take it any longer. He moved towards her and kissed her like he had never kissed her before. When they parted Sydney smiled at her victory. Vaughn started to help Sydney take of the rest of her clothes. The rest of the morning and most of the afternoon was filled with pleasurable bliss for Vaughn and Sydney.

****** (I just watched Daredevil. Hehehe)
****** (Sorry had to include ‘Daddy’ I couldn’t stop laughing in Season 1 when she said that.)

I just found your story and I LOVE it!

It is soooooooooooo awesome. One of the best I've read yet.

Can I please be added to your pm list? Thanks a ton! :D

Sydney :smiley:

Hey this is the pm list
if i forgot any1 or if someone wants to be added just let me know.

AMMaliaslvr
kalspointguy
litchi168
ny1042
bite_me
svfan4ever
krzykty57789
Alias_addict
Nancy O
KateJones47
Bridgetjonesrox
sydandvaughnforever
loozy
Alias=applepie_and_icecream
aliascazUK
SarahBear
vartancrazy24
Rahonna Kyle
mv4me
Alias Fan Gillian
secret_agent_angel
mountaineer68
musically83

I liked this chapter. Love the loving with Syd and Vaughn, very nice. Where are they going to run to? Right now, Syd "running" seems unlikely.
Thanks for the PM

noggi16 said:
Its really good but whats wrong with Daddy. Thats what I call my Dad!
nothing's wrong with daddy
it just doesn't fit well with the story because Sydney isn't very close with jack
typing next update now

Back