Season 2 Alias Death?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh!! I thought they would tell who would die!
But oh no MARSHALL!!!
or SUIT AND GLASSES, Sark, Sloane, Emily, someone will die!

It can't be Marshall!! I would cry if it was him! :( He's too cool. I don't want it to be Sark either, he's too interesting of a character. And hasn't Emily died enough already?!?! :P I hope it's Suit and Glasses.....

It won't be Marshall--they can't do that. He is too much of an important character. I read somewhere that he was only supposed to have a small part, but everyone liked him so much his role was expanded. I have thought and thought and I can't figure out who it is!

I doubt its any of the main characters, or Marshall or Sark. I was actually thinking it might be her mother, because she is only contracted for 16 out of the 22 episodes, so if she died it would make sense why she isnt in the other ones...

This is horrible! But it can't be a big character...Weiss..Dixon...Suit and Glasses?? Well, they said that last season, when they got rid of Charlie it was because once he and Francie got married (if they did) it would isolate them from the rest of the story cuz they would be shown togethr all the time (Alias Declassified). So think...what character is like that for this season... Just no use any more?

I don't think it will be Weiss since he is just coming back. Francie is supposed to have a big story later in the season...I hope it's not her! And Syd has to have a partner for SD-6 missions...I hope it's Suit and Glasses. I can't stand the teeth pulling thing! :woot:

I think its gonna be a FAKE death, i think rhe mom will somehow escape then fake her death AGAIN. cause theyn have to write her out of 5 more episodes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back