Season 2 Alias Death?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, i think it's emily. i mean, maybe sloane finally finds her, and then he has to kill her again because of his need to get into the alliance..... maybe, just guessing...

iLoVeAgEnTvAuGhN said:
well, i think it's emily. i mean, maybe sloane finally finds her, and then he has to kill her again because of his need to get into the alliance..... maybe, just guessing...
Hasn't she died enough already?

maybe she has died enough already, but didn't you hear the warning from the guy in the alliance?? something about if sloane finally finds emily and gets her back ALIVE, she'll still have to be eliminated....
i dunno. it was just a harmless guess...

I read this on the front of alias media:

From idaknow: When is the whole dinner in France with Syd and Vaughn soposta take place on Alias?

Two episodes down the road. I've told you guys how they're going to end up at a very romantic winey and diney spot in France in the next episode--what I didn't tell you is that their romantic union will be found out. Something goes down that will jeopardize Sydney's standing as a double agent--and more sadly, any hope for a lasting romance between Sydney and Vaughn. Quelle tragedy!

Surley it wouldn't be Vaugnh?

i actually hope nobody dies in the show but if someone does die i hope it is Suit and Glasses because he is like pure evil torturing people and everything!

Vaughn can't die! The writers would never do that! They have to understand that half of the female population that watches the show would stop if Vaughn died! Emily dying would make sense..there's no way she's gonna live once Sloane finds her and gets her back (if he ever does) She never actually died..she's still alive...she jsut had a funeral and all that stuff...but guess she didn't have a wake or anything...ehhh...it'll probably be Emily..they're not gonna get rid of Suit and Glasses...he's the freakish caracter that pops up every few episodes and then disappears again...and Marshall is too priceless of a character...didn't they say somewhere that we would be seeing more of Marshall this season? Who ever it is...I jsut hope it's not a good guy

If it was Vaughn that would just be wrong!! :angry: But i doubt they would kill him off!! :D I would think it's Emily but in the most recent episode weren't the pictures of Emilt Sloane found wasnt she shot in the head?

If Vaughn dies they would like kill the show!
I think it is Sark, maybe SD-6 find out he is working for other side!
Or Sark could just walk up to Sloane and Kill him then take Sydney Hostage in SD6 and he owns it.. ya never know!
It could highly be Suit and Glasses also!

Codename said:
If Vaughn dies they would like kill the show!
I think it is Sark, maybe SD-6 find out he is working for other side!
Or Sark could just walk up to Sloane and Kill him then take Sydney Hostage in SD6 and he owns it.. ya never know!
It could highly be Suit and Glasses also!
Ohhh, I like dat, yes better, better ^_^

Vaughnluver said:
What if its Jack?!
Well I looked for all the actors in the previous episodes to come and jack and everyone actors are in those episodes!

I AM PRETTY SURE Suit and Glasses Dies.. cause he is the only one not in the next episode, so that would mean Syd saves Marshall and one of them kills Suit and Glasses, all they really need to do is kick his wheelchair and he will die lol thats exatcly who will die! ^_^

Suit and glasses might die, but i read in the wanda chat that it's a well loved character and to be sincere most of us find him extremely freaky and wouldn't exactly mind if we didn't have to watch another teeth pulling torture.

sydbristow_906 said:
Suit and glasses might die, but i read in the wanda chat that it's a well loved character and to be sincere most of us find him extremely freaky and wouldn't exactly mind if we didn't have to watch another teeth pulling torture.

He is leaving and dieing I am sure of it!

"I have excerrrcised the demon!" -Jim Carrey

OK! Well I think we can all assume or at least hope it isnt a major character, otherwise i think theyd have a lot of pissed off fans! Me included. But I also heard there was a death and something about twins! someone is going to find out they have a twin? Maybe merrin...OOh and....They also said that someone we all know and love isnt what we thought they were big suprise, My guess is that there will be a lot of surprises on the day of the superbowl!!! francie and will **********

Twins, eh? That sound interesting! I think that might be Francie, she is supposed to have a big story in Ep 15, and I have also heard that she is not all she is supposed to be. Maybe her twin is a bad guy!

I, for one, am going nuts about who could be dying. Here's what I've come up with...

Sydney- Well, obviously it can't be her.
Spymama (aka Irena)- In the most recent Watch with Wanda (from last week), she said that it won't be her. Plus, the producers LOVE Lena Olin.
Vaughn- Slightly more possible, but I, and probably a lot of other viewers, will boycott the show if that happens! :angry:
Francie- I highly doubt she's evil, or her twin is... I think her character is there to provide some normalcy for Sydney. Syd has like no other female friends.
Will- I actually find him kind of annoying, but I don't think he's the one to go either.
Spydaddy- That would be interesting... especially with the pickle he's in now (yes, I just made use of the word "pickle").
Sloane- Now wouldn't that be nice? However, I strongly suspect that it's too early for him to go.
Marshall- They just rescued him. They can't save him and then kill him 2 episodes later. Plus, then who would be the bantering nerd of the show?
Weiss- Same thing with him, kind of. They are finally bringing him back... why kill him the next episode?
Dixon- Strongly possible, though it'd stink a lot. They have really cut back his screen time, so who knows.
Sark- This is who I'm voting for. Don't really like him... creeps me out. I have bad feelings about him. Oooo I know! Maybe it's not HIM at SD-6 exactly... maybe it's a Sarkrobot... and the robot short circuits! :lol:
Emily- The poor lady. And I thought she was dead already? Didn't Sloane get the pictures of her death?

I think that's it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back