Season 2 Alias Death?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sark- This is who I'm voting for. Don't really like him... creeps me out. I have bad feelings about him. Oooo I know! Maybe

i totally agree but i hope it wont be soon because he is a pretty cool character man i really dont know who its going to be.

I think I know who it is!!!!! And I actually have some good reasoning behind it! :woot: And IF I'm right, it really is going to be incredible.
I'll give you a hint... it's not Weiss. In the Watch With Wanda column for today (1-10), she quoted him saying that he is back for a few more episodes (before his own show kicks off).

I need another hint! I knew it wasn't Weiss.
I have been trying to figure it out. I know someone else on the column did, and now you too! I am worried it might be Dixon. (n)

Faye "botox" Dunaway is only contracted for 3 episodes and this would be her third - also Sloane goes missing and is replaced by a mean guy from the Alliance soooooooo maybe Sloane????

I need another hint! I knew it wasn't Weiss.
I have been trying to figure it out. I know someone else on the column did, and now you too! I am worried it might be Dixon.

Another hint... not Dixon!
At least, not if I'm right. It better not be Dixon, he's cool.
If it's who I think it is, then it's a disappearance that seems like a death... which really would put the show in a whole new plot arc. I know that Wanda (actually, Kristin, but you know) has said "death" before, but it really only appears to be a death. And for a while, we believe it's a death.
I'm so very glad it's not Vaughn, let me tell you...

YA Kane! YAH i I ahte her! I mean what a loser! she just waltzes i nhere.

I read on a site that Francie was born in 82..the year the missing test were taken. So maybe she's supposed to be a spy but she never got called by Jack so...nothing ever happened? but she doesn't realize that she could be called for a spy. Like she has no idea. what do u think? for ep 15?

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>A</span><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>G</span>

:boxing:

It won't be Vaugh nthere is no way.! I am with SiriCasa I mean if it was I swear I would go on strike or waltz right up to the executive buildings and demand to know why and what the heck they were thinking! lol! :P

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>A</span><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>G</span>

How about Sloane... I mean he just schemed and plotted to make himself disapear with his wife and leave the aliance. Some people are not gonna like that.

Sloane is a good possibility, now that he's deceiving the Alliance. But I don't know if he is planning to leave yet. It will be interesting to see what he does.

Well, I don't think it was taken out, it looked like he was given a ring that trasmitted a false signal, but you're right, now he is free to do what he wants. He has to be careful though, like when he's talking to a member of the Alliance or something, that he takes the ring off so they get the correct signal. Otherwise they would know what he did.

Probably, but it would be a waste of a perfectly good bad guy if the Alliance kills off Sloane. I heard Wanda say that the new story line involving Francie is decidedly very soap opera-ish. Thats what makes me think an evil twin type thing (although unlikely) is not entirely impossible. At which point you could of course kill off Francie #2. ^_^

oh well in that case. Yah I heard it was going to be soapoperish but being the brilliant mad JJ is he makes it clever as it spans out. lol.

I still think it's cuz francie msot likely took the test.. coud it be I mean she would have been that age at 82 think about it.. I keep saying born but that doesn't make sense anyways.. I think Francie may be or was supposed to be a spy and she either forgets or never knew that someone wanted her to be one. I dunno

my reasoning! lol

AG

Syd-Knowing JJ, it could be possible. With the disappearance of Rambaldiness, her only storyline really is S/V .It would kill me but it's logical
Vaughn-I don't think so...I just can't think of a plausible way to kill him
Jack-Entirely possible, especially if this Geiger fella is anything like Faye
Dixon-the "Twin" thing is referencing his younger brother, who looks just like him and was always a sort of black sheep in the family. I'd hate to see it, he's so versatile! one week we have techno-dred Dixon, and the next we have french priest dixon!
Sloane-From a network exec's pov, no way. He's signed on for the run of the show, whether or not his character dies beforehand. would you want to eliminate the one person who you wouldn't have to have negotiations with?
Marshall-Possible, but unlikely. he just had his first mission! i think he'll settly back into his "Supa Swank"ness :smiley:
Will-Possible, especially if someone finds out he's working for CIA
Fran-unlikely with her big storyline coming up
Irina-how will she die if she's under the protection of the CIA and in wanda's words "The produces worship the ground she walks on"
Sark-Possible, but he's been around about as much as he was last season, I doubt it
Emily-Likely...Sloane won't stay in the philippines forever -_-
Ethan Hawke-well duh...but he won't be "well loved"
Dr. Barnett-oh please god don't say it could be so ;)
Weiss-Well he's only done 4 eps this season, and with his new show a likely pickup, his next bullet might be more fatal

I have a pretty good source that says it's Francie that dies. I don't want to believe it, because she is such a stable force in Syd's life. But besides the 'kissing Will' thing that happens in the Ethan Hawke ep., this could be her 'big storyline'.
Something to think on....

Wanda now says that the character is killed but the actor is staying on the show...how's that? Unless maybe it's Dixon, and then he plays his brother or something......any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back