Season 2 Alias Death?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a pretty good source that says it's Francie that dies. I don't want to believe it, because she is such a stable force in Syd's life. But besides the 'kissing Will' thing that happens in the Ethan Hawke ep., this could be her 'big storyline'.
Something to think on....

Good point! Hm...

Wanda now says that the character is killed but the actor is staying on the show...how's that? Unless maybe it's Dixon, and then he plays his brother or something......any ideas?

Oooo so my whole Sarkbot theory could be right! :lol: Wouldn't that be strange?

I thought that it would be Sloane who dies... I did correctly guess that he and Emily planned her whole "kidnap." The way she was looking at him when she drank her spiked wine... But I kept the thought to myself.

Maybe it will be Sloane. That would be cool because all the evil would end(mostly)but Alias would be kind of bland without his character.

sydbristow said:
Maybe it will be Sloane. That would be cool because all the evil would end(mostly)but Alias would be kind of bland without his character.
yeah but that would kinda ruin the show I mean he's like one of the main reasons Syd is a spy in the first place. He would need some big dramatic end for one and also the end of him might mean the end of the show :( And thats not good

My thoughts...
Emily's a good possibility maybe...I can't see how Sloane is going to get away with that ring thing for too long.
Francie ??? I sure hope not, would they really do that to Syd, take away her best friend? I wonder if it has anything to do with Will, like if he accidently says something to her, and they kill her for it...??
Dixon...I could maybe see them doing that...then Sark would probably be her parter for good at SD-6

I don't get the whole "their character is killed, but the actor stays on the show" thing. that's going to be interesting to see what that exactly means. Weird!

So when is this "death" supposed to happen? Do we know?

Wanda said Sloane isn't going to die.

And killing off main characters shows the writers aren't afraid to take risks... it also proves to the rest of the cast that if you piss off the writers, they'll kill you off. Just a thought.

~Me :angel2:

Alias Elle said:
Wanda said Sloane isn't going to die.

And killing off main characters shows the writers aren't afraid to take risks... it also proves to the rest of the cast that if you piss off the writers, they'll kill you off. Just a thought.

just like Captin Kirk in Star Trek...what an industry

Vaughn and Sydney are supposed to have some lovin'! Go to TVGuide.com and look for the interview with JJ! He says there's gonna be a progression in their relationship!

Doesn't Dixon supposedly tell his wife about what he does?? I wonder if he's killed for that, like either they just kill him, or they are going after his wife and he tries to stop them and gets killed instead...
Then SD-6 tries to cover it up with the whole clone thing, except now they don't have to pretend that they are the real CIA because the fake Dixon would be working for the bad guys for real now, which would account for the good guy turning evil.

Just some thoughts, maybe I'm WAY off, but who knows! What do y'all think?

OMG!!! someone actually nailed it!!! i knew it was francie, as i posted, but someone said that she had an evil twin!!! crazy!!! WHAT AN EPISODE!!!!

:blink: I thought it would be Francie, and actully im not that sad to see her go but WHO is that GIRL! I mean! AHHHHH! WHAT IS SLOAN UP TO!!!!????

:Ph34r: :woot: :cool:

~*Kate Jones*~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back