And Forever

OMG she's preggie! she lied to him! she said it had 2 do with the telling which seemed a total lie!

btw, u said that sydney and sark were in the CIA's costody!

I thought you might hurt me cuz i left you such a cliffhanger. Does that mean that I can come out of my hiding place?;) Oh and Sark is in their custody, but he might not appear till the next few chapters.

Sarah

Freelancer=Oh my gosh! I just noticed that! you'll have to ignore it. See I have to type this on my computer in my room, then transfer it to my moms. So sometimes I don't catch mistakes. Sorry :eek:

OMG, yay, yay!! This is such a sweet chapter, It was so cute. I loved it. Very nice, and what is it with the cliff hangers? j/k can't wait for more, thanks for the pm! (y) :D

Love ya,

Lauren :angelic:

OMG, yay, yay!! This is such a sweet chapter, It was so cute. I loved it. Very nice, and what is it with the cliff hangers? j/k can't wait for more, thanks for the pm! (y) :D

Love ya,

Lauren :angelic:

Ok, since you guys are so weet to me, here is another chapter! Love ya!
Disclaimer: You know the drill

Chapter 3

Vaughn put the phone down, he couldn’t believe this. Sydney was pregnant. He also couldn’t believe how happy he was becoming. He quickly crossed the bedroom, opening the bathroom door and slipping in.

“Who was on the phone?” Sydney asked from the shower.

Vaughn struggled to keep his voice even as he slipped his shirt off. “The hospital,” he said.

Sydney froze. Oh, no. She had completely forgot to tell him of the pregnancy test. She was pretty sure that that was what the hospital had been calling about.

Suddenly she felt a body behind her in the shower. He slipped his arms around her waist, and leaned close to her ear.

“It was positive, Syd.” He whispered. “We’re going to have a baby.”

Sydney quickly turned around in his arms and kissed him passionatly.

“Oh, my god,” she said. “We are going to have a baby,”

The smile on Vaughn’s face got bigger, if that’s possible, and he said, “Yup, we are. God, Syd. Why didn’t you tell me about the pregnancy test sooner?”

“I’m sorry, I guess it just slipped out of my mind. You’re happy about it though, right?” she asked uncertainly.

“Oh, Syd. You have NO IDEA how deleriously happy I am right now.” He said, bending down to kiss her neck.

She smiled at the feel of his lips on her neck. As his lips moved down to her shoulder, she couldn’t fight the moan.

“Michael, we’re going to be late for work.” She whispered.

He just pushed her back against the shower wall.

“Under the circumstances, Syd, I think they’ll understand.” He said.

She smiled at him. “Vaughn, do you know how much I love you?” she asked.

“Well, I am guessing it’s about as much as I love you.”

“Well, just for future reference, I love you, Michael Vaughn.”

Vaughn smiled, at put his hand on her stomach. “ I love you, too.” He whispered.

Sydney and Vaughn walked into the ops center hand-in-hand and immediately ran into Eric.

“You two are late, again.” he said exasperatedly.

Sydney just smiled. “Sorry Eric. We were held up.”

Eric just looked at the two. “I’m sure you were.”

Then he walked towards the lounge, and Sydney and Vaughn followed him.

He went straight for the cofee and donoughts.

“Hey you guys, want some coffee?” Eric asked.

“Um, no thanks Eric.” Sydney said, glancing over at Vaughn.

“Sydney, Queen of All Coffee Addicts doesn’t want coffee?” he joked. Then he noticed different about her, and Mike, too.

“Ok, whats up? You guys are smiling like idiots and Sydney doesn’t want coffee.”

“You tell him, Michael, He’s your best friend.”

“Tell him what?” Will asked, walking into the lounge.

“Um, ok you guys, you might want to sit down.” Vaughn said.

“Just spit it out, Mike” Eric said.

“Fine. Sydney’s pregnant.” Vaughn said, getting himself some coffee.

“WHAT?!” both Eric and Will asked simultaneously.

“We. Are. Having. A. baby.” Sydney said, slowly.

Will rolled his eyes. “Thanks Syd. I got that part. Wow. The two of you are going to have a baby. That’s fantastic! Congratulations!” he said, hugging Sydney.

“Yeah That’s great!” Eric said, shaking Vaughn’s hand. “Now I know why you two are always late.”

Vaughn and Sydney rolled their eyes. “Shut up Eric.” Vaughn said.

After Eric and Will had left the lounge, Vaughn kissed Sydney goodbye.

“I love you, Syd.” He said. Putting his hand on her stomach.

She put her hand over his, and leaned in to kiss him lightly.

“I love you, too. But you better go to your meeting before Kendall has a coronary.”

“OK. Be careful.” He said, turning to leave

“Vaughn, you aren’t going to be one of those overprotective husbands, are you?” she teased.

He turned around to look at her. “Damn straight, I will.” He winked at her and left.

Sydney walked out of the lounge and to her desk. As she got there, she was suddenly intercepted by her father.

“Sydney, can I talk to you for a minute?” he asked.

“Yeah, sure dad.” She walked over to him. “What is it?”

“I just wanted to tell you congratulations.” He said, catching her totally off guard.

“Wait, how did you…” she stopped. “Alright, dad. Which one told you? Eric or Will?”

Jack suddenly smiled. “Will. That and I saw Vaughn on his way to Kendall’s office, smiling. No one smiles when they are off to Kendall’s office. Congratulations, sweetheart.” He said.

“Thanks, dad. I honestly have to tell you, this isn’t quite the reaction I expected from the man that wasn’t exactly excited about my marriage to Vaughn.”

“Yeah, I know. I also know that Vaughn loves you. And by the way that you look when you talk about him, you love him, too. And I’m going to be a grandfather.”

Sydney smiled and hugged her father. “Thank you, daddy. I love you.”

“I love you, too, Sweetheart.”

TBC

Chapter 4 up tomorrow! Thanks guys!

Back