And Forever

omg that was sooooo good!! 👍 ahh they are having a baby!! singing....they are having a baby!!! :D anyways great chap and hope you have more real soon!!

I just started reading this and I really like it :D
You're a really good writer!! (y)
I can't wait to read the next chapter!! :woot:
Could you please add me to your PM list???? :smiley:

Ok, guys, I can't update tonight, I have been gone all day and Haven't had the time
to finish the next parts. (Forestalling Circumstances too)

Always
Sarah

Here is Chapter 4. Thank you to All my reveiwers. Go and look at a Michael Vartan Pic for your kindness. (I would post one on here if I knew how.)
Disclaimer: No I don’t own Alias.
After talking to her father, Sydney made her way over to her desk. She sat down, thinking about her mother. She wasn’t sure if she should tell her mother or not. The more she thought about it, the more she realized that her mother didn’t deserve to know and she also wasn’t sure how Vaughn would feel about it. She was startled out of her thoughts by a whisper in her ear.

“Hey there, gorgeous,” he whispered, before kissing her on the cheek lightly.

Sydney looked over at her husband, who already had taken his jacket off, and had the sleeves of his shirt rolled up.(You guys know what I’m talking about. Love that look ;))

“What?” Vaughn asked when he caught her staring.

Sydney just smiled. “Nothing.”

“Are you feeling, ok?” he asked. “I saw that intense look of concentration on your face.”

“Yeah, I’m ok.” She said, which caused him to look at her skeptically. “Ok. Actually I was thinking about whether we should..” she stopped.

“Syd,” he said, urging her to continue.

“Whether we should tell my mother about the baby.” She finished.

Vaughn looked down for a second. “Sydney, you know my feelings about your mother. But if you want to tell her that’s your decision.” He said softly.

“No. Its not just my decision, Michael. But I also realized that she still hasn’t earned the right to know anything about my life.”

Vaughn nodded.

“You know what?” Sydney asked.

“No, what?” Vaughn teased.

“I think that we should take the rest of the day off, and go to he park because I have a major craving for ice cream.”

Vaughn laughed lightly. “Ok. That sounds great.”
They walked through the park hand in hand carrying ice cream.

“Michael, do you remember that day, we were in this same park, when I told you about Dixon?”

“Yeah” he said, squeezing her hand.

“That was the day that I knew that we would be ok. That we would be able to get through anything that Sloane, or my mother threw at us.” She paused for a second.

“I fell more in love with you that day.” She said quietly.
“And look at us three years later, in that same park, married, and pregnant.” Vaughn said.

Sydney laughed. “Vaughn.” she said exasperatedly. “I’m being serious.”

“So am I.” He said, stopping and turning to her, wrapping his arms tightly around her waist.

“I love you, Michael.” Sydney whispered, wrapping her arms around his neck.

“I love you, too.” He said, then lowered his mouth to hers.

After they broke away, they started walking again.

“I have a doctor’s appointment tonight. Can you get off early to come?” Sydney asked.

“Are you kidding me? Of course I will.” Vaughn said, taking her hand again.

“Well, at least we don’t have to worry about telling anybody.” Sydney said suddenly.

“What do you mean?” Vaughn said, wrapping his arm around her shoulder.

“I got like a million congratulations just while I was sitting at my desk.” Sydney said.

Vaughn laughed. “You should have known that telling Eric and Will first was a bad idea.”

Sydney laughed with him. “Yeah, well. I just never imagined that my life could be so good so soon.” She said.

“Syd,” Vaughn started, but Sydney interrupted.

“No. Let me say this. Vaughn, three years ago, my life was still out of control. But, no matter what, you were there for me. You always put my feelings ahead of yours. And I love you for that. So I guess I’m just trying to say thank you.”

“What in the hell for?” Vaughn said, confused.

“Thank you for..for putting my feelings ahead of yours. For marrying me, for not giving up on me those two years I was missing..for.” but she couldn’t continue, because Vaughn’s lips were on hers, kissing her passionately.

“Your welcome, Thank you and I love you.” He whispered after they broke away.

She smiled and started walking again taking his hand in hers, thankful that he was hers.

TBC

I know that I have made numerous references to ‘Countdown’, ( The ice cream episode) but it was such a great episode. It just showed us what we already knew, That Vaughn loves her. Anyway, I hope you guys liked this chapter!~~ Always Sarah P.S. Don't have time to PM. Gotta get off the Computer before my dad gets mad.

soo cute!!!
omg i love the ice cream scene i rewatch it all the time!!
anyways that was great and hope you have more soon!!

Chapter 5. Here you go guys. I’m so sorry about the lack of PM’s from that last chapter. My dad was making me get off. Sorry. I’ll be sure to PM everyone this time.
So here is Chapter 5.

The lack of warmth beside him at 4:30 that morning was what woke Vaughn up. He sat up quickly scanning the room for his wife, before noticing that the bathroom light was on. He quietly got up and grabbed his boxers from the floor where they had landed last night in the rush to ‘celebrate’ the doctors visit that afternoon. He opened the bathroom door and was greeted with a sight.

His wife was seated by the toilet, in only his discarded t-shirt, looking postively miserable.

“Oh Syd.” He said, as she heaved over the toilet again. He quickly rushed to her side, pulling her hair back off of her face. “Baby, how long have you been in here?”

She shook her head, and leaned back from the toilet to look at him. She noticed the forehead wrinkles had made an appearance. “I don’t know. I didn’t want to wake you up.”

“Honey, you should have woken me up.” He said, as he rubbed her back.

“Are you done?” he asked as she stood up. She nodded, quickly grabbing the sink in order to keep herself steady.

“Whoa, your ok.” Vaughn said, wrapping an arm around her waist. She leaned on him gratefully as her guided her to their bedroom.

He sat her down on the bed and kneeled in front of her.

“Any better? Do you want anything?” he asked.

“Water?” she whispered sleepily.

“Ok.” He whispered, standing up and retreating to the kitchen. He came back and was greeted by the site of his wife sound asleep, snuggled under the covers. He smiled slightly, setting the water down on the night stand on her side of the bed. He walked over to his side and slipped in, putting his hand on her hip. She felt him do this and reached up to grab his hand, pulling it around her body. He leaned over and kissed her shoulder, then nuzzled his nose into her hair.

“I love you, Michael.” She whispered, so quietly that he wasn’t sure he had heard her.

“I love, you too Syd.”

And they both fell into a contented sleep.
Sydney woke up the next morning feeling a hell of a lot better than she had 3 hours ago. She turned over and looked her husband who was sleeping on his back with his left arm thrown over her waist and his right one thrown over the edge of the bed. She knew that in a few minutes she was going to have to wake him. He was so sweet to her last night and she regretted not waking him up sooner. She looked back at Vaughn noticing that he was still fast asleep. She knew just how to wake him up. She quietly leaned up and placed soft kisses on his chest. She felt him stir a little and kept placing kisses down to his stomach.

“You keep continuing that, and we’re going to be REALLY late for work.” He rasped out. She looked up to see his green eyes still closed. She laughed quietly and traveled back up to the head of the bed, placing her head next to his on his pillow. She saw him open his eyes and look at her.

“Hey gorgeous,” he whispered. “Are you feeling any better?”

She nodded. “Much. Thank you for last night.”

He angled his head so he could look at her better. “You don’t have to thank me, Syd.”

She smiled at him. God, she loved him. “Well, you’re the best.”

He shrugged. “I know.” He teased.

She laughed, and hit him in the arm.

“I can’t wait till we get to hold our baby,” she whispered quietly.

“Me niether.” He said. “Who the hell would have thought we’d get married. For the last few days, I have been thinking about how we sure messed with eachothers heads.”

“Yes, we did. But I knew we’d get married.” Sydney replied.

He looked down at her in confusion. “What do you mean?” he asked.

“Well, events that happened pretty much told me we’d get married.”

“Like what?”

“Well, our first kiss, our first night together, that night in Berlin after we blackmailed Jurgens.” She looked at him seductivley.

“Hey, had to put that red leather to good use.”

She laughed. “That we did, Vaughn, That we did. Ok, but seriously though, you took care of me. Kept me safe.”

“I’ll always take care of you, Syd.” He whispered in her ear as he turned her over so he could wrap his arms around her waist from behind.

“I know. You know the reverse is true, right?”

He kissed her neck. “I know.”
They walked into the Op’s center together an hour later and were bombarded by Eric and Will.

“It’s about time you two rabbits got here. Kendall’s going nuts.” Eric said.

“What’s wrong?” Sydney asked.

“Eric’s over-exagerating.” Will said. “He’s just on a rampage because idiot over here” he said, motioning to Eric. “told him you guys were having a baby.”

“You mean he didn’t know already?” Vaughn asked, surprised.

Eric shook his head. “Apparently not. After I…..let it slip, he stalked out of here.”

“Wait a minute. You ‘let it slip’ on purpose didn’t you?” Sydney said, raising an eyebrow.

Eric smiled slyly. “Why, Mrs. Vaughn, I would never do that.”

Sydney rolled her eyes. Then something occurred to her. “Wait. What if he transfers one of us?” She said, turning to Vaughn. “With all of the rules we’ve broken I wouldn’t put it past him.”

At that point Jack walked up. “He can’t do that, Sydney. You and Vaughn are the best we have. He wouldn’t transfer you.”

Sydney looked at her father and smiled. “You threatened him, didn’t you dad?”

“No, I didn’t threaten him, I just told him that if he transferred my daughter and son-in-law, that he would regret it later.”

They all laughed. “Thanks, Jack.” Vaughn said appreciatively.

“Your welcome. Just make sure that you take care of my daughter and grandchild.”

“You know I will, Jack.” He answered, looking at his wife.

Jack caught this and smiled. “I know.” He said before walking off.

Eric and Will watched this exchange in awe.

“Ok, who the hell was that and what did they do with Jack Bristow?” Will asked.

They just laughed.

TBC

Feedback, please!! Sarah

SarahMichelle said:
“Ok, who the hell was that and what did they do with Jack Bristow?” Will asked.
LMAO that was great. loved that line. I'm so sorry that I didn't get a chance to read chapter 4 before. I must have missed the update. but anyway they were both great chapters, and you such a good fluff writer. I love Vaughn's lines, you do such a wonderful job. I really love your story, and I can't wait for the next chapter. You are so talented. Reall awesome job!

Love ya,

Lauren :angelic:

Back