Behold My Heart

I just caught up. great story. Syd freaked out. hope she'll come around soon and tell mike she loves him too

OMG!!! I can't believe that you left it like that and you are expecting us to wait until next Tuesday to find out what is going to happen!!!!! :(

That is just wrong to leave us like that! :(

Michael you stupid fool. What did you expect her to do? You never gave her any indication you had feelings for her except for friendship, so right now that's probably what she feels for you. You should've gone out on a couple of dates first before saying those three little words. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

Chapter 16

Ever since Sydney had left, Michael hadn't stopped thinking about what had just happened.

All the time he had thought that she had feelings for him too and now she had rejected him.
By the time he went to bed, he was still thinking about it which of course resulted in a very sleepless night.

On the other side of town, Sydney too lay awake in her bed and she couldn't stop thinking about what had happened at Michael's place.

For so long she had wanted to find someone like him and now that she had, she was afraid of what to do.

She really wanted to be with him but what if he had an image of her that wasn't anything like her. What if he got bored of her?

There were so many things that she thought about and every time she came up with the same conclusion.

What if he was different? What if he was ready to be with someone like her? Was she really capable of risking the chance of loosing something as wonderful and perfect like him?

These were questions that kept replaying in her head the entire night and by the time it was morning, she was exhausted from the lack of sleep but it had also resulted in her finding out on what to do.

Not caring to look at the clock on her bedside table to see what time it was, she got up and made herself ready to pay Michael an unexpected visit.

Getting abruptly awaken out of his restless sleep by the sound of his doorbell, Michael got out of his bed and opened the door, wearing his boxers and a t-shirt.

"Sydney?"
"Hey, can I come in?"
"Sure."

And when they were both seated on the sofa, he was the first one to speak.
"So forgive me for asking but what are you doing here?"
"I needed to talk to you."
"Okay."
"I'm sorry for running out on you like that yesterday evening. I shouldn't have done that and I am so sorry."
"Okay."
"I'm not finished yet. I should have said something to you when you said you loved me but I didn't know what to say. I was afraid to tell you that I have feelings for you too because I'm afraid that it won't work out between us."
"You don't know that if you don't try."
"I know and I'm willing to try if you are but on one condition."
"What?"
"That you are honest to me in every step of our relationship and that whenever you have a feeling that I am getting too much for you to handle that you'll tell me."
"I promise. So how about us taking things slow and see where we end up?"
"I would like that."
"Then we have a deal."
"I love you Michael."
"I love you too. Can I ask you something?"
"Sure."
"Can I kiss you?"
"Definitely."

And this time, she didn't run away after he pulled back.

I'll see you tomorrow for the last extra update of THIS week

awwww sooo cute!!!
so glad she came back!!
and yesterdays update... that was like the sweetest thing ever!!! OMG!!!
i loved it
awesome updates!!!
cant wait for more!!

Back