Season 5 Character leaving the show?

Kristin wrote on a message board saying that another source has told her that the actor was fired.

I'm a little dissapointed about the news as well, but nobody knows for sure what's going to happen. And until we hear something directly from someone close to the show, everyone should take a deep breath and calm down.

Besides, Kristin said that the actor(actress?) is leaving on thier own accord, so we can't be mad at the show.

regina_alias said:
I'm a little dissapointed about the news as well, but nobody knows for sure what's going to happen. And until we hear something directly from someone close to the show, everyone should take a deep breath and calm down.

Besides, Kristin said that the actor(actress?) is leaving on thier own accord, so we can't be mad at the show.

[post="1445926"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Actually, Kristin said in a later message she had found out differently and that ABC was letting MV go because of creative decisions.

katyray said:
Actually, Kristin said in a later message she had found out differently and that ABC was letting MV go because of creative decisions.
[post="1445952"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Oh, creative decisions. :rolleyes: Meaning they want to kill Vaughn off to get the ratings to go up for a little while.

spy41 said:
Can anyone say tv suicide? Alias is going to go down the toliet if they kill him off.
[post="1445751"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
ok please don't kill me for saying this but like... it's slowly going down in quality anyway *shrugs*

Natalia said:
:Ponder:

It's getting a little difficult to believe it isn't going to happen....
[post="1446483"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
^ true

but what jems said a little while ago is true... if this really is the last season for alias, then well.. 19 episodes without him

meh, i'll live

I still don't believe it until the network or MV him/them self confirms it. And the fans... the fans... Whew what a dreama. I really don't believe they would do that to us. I don't know if I will have the strength to boycott the show altogether, but I'm thinking about it. What is wrong with finishing the last season with the full cast? Ugh!

Bubbles said:
ok please don't kill me for saying this but like... it's slowly going down in quality anyway *shrugs*
[post="1446513"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Don't worry, there are plenty of people who agree with you on that.

Yes, Alias' quality has been going down. But this is going to be a landslide compared to the recent drops throughout the season.

Existentialist said:
Oh, creative decisions.  :rolleyes:  Meaning they want to kill Vaughn off to get the ratings to go up for a little while.
[post="1446397"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
before they plummet....

spy41 said:
Yes, Alias' quality has been going down.  But this is going to be a landslide compared to the recent drops throughout the season.
[post="1446707"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
exactly!

i just dont understand... i mean if MV really REALLY wanted to leave i guess that's one thing... but i dont understand why the writers would kill him or as was said at one point 'he's run his course on the show' um BS much?
yes, he's run his course on the show NO ONE wants to see him marry sydney especially because they're having a baby and cleary no one wants to see Sydney have a normal life/family because that's what shes wanted all along

right. uh huh. sure.
see i knew that proposal was too good to be true <_<

My mom was just watching E! and I guess that they were talking about a character leaving Alias early in S5. She came in and was like 'did you just hear about Alias?' and I was like what? she said 'Vartan's being writen off the show' I started freaking out and ran to see the show but I missed it. I was like 'It wasn't Vartan, he's gonna be the father to Syd's baby' But my mom insisted that they showed his pic. I told her that Grunberg was leaving not Vartan, but she stuck by it.

Did anyone see that? If you did could you please ease my nerves and tell me that she was playing with me.

SkyGirl5 said:
before they plummet....
[post="1446710"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe because it's nearly 3am here and I am on quite strong pain medication I am in hysterics over that instead of being upset about Vaughn.

I'm already resigned to the fact it is happening.

OMG, I just found the cutest smilie at vartanfan.com. :lol:

teamvartan.gif

and
support_mv.gif

^_^ *sigh* I think that's gonna be in my sig... :Ponder:

--mandy :angelic:

Somehow it's so strange...now all the MV-fans are going through the same we Lena-Fans have already behind us...

Anyway, I wish you all good luck and, whatever happens, you'll survive it ;)

*runs out of thread*

@Mandy: :lol: it IS cute!

hmm... that smiley idea is a good one... :naughty:

SkyGirl5 said:
i just dont understand... i mean if MV really REALLY wanted to leave i guess that's one thing... but i dont understand why the writers would kill him or as was said at one point 'he's run his course on the show' um BS much?
yes, he's run his course on the show NO ONE wants to see him marry sydney especially because they're having a baby and cleary no one wants to see Sydney have a normal life/family because that's what shes wanted all along

right. uh huh. sure.
see i knew that proposal was too good to be true <_<
[post="1446710"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
As much as I know you'll disagree to this, I have to tell you... It's because of Vaughn's character. It's really just very... expendable. -_- I mean, he was great in S1 and S2, don't get me wrong, but now it's all the writers can do to keep him believeable, let alone likeable. JJ must have just watched S3 and S4 over again and realized... We gotta get rid of this guy. :mellow:

^^See I don’t agree with that. MV in season 4 was not two much different in season 1 & 2. Besides being Syd’s Handler, what did he ever contribute? So why is it so different now? I mean Dixon’s character is dead, Sloan has kinda died for me as well they seem more plausible to me then eliminating MV. the first few episodes of season 5 sound awesome and I sooo could take their plots in the next up-coming three episodes and make a whole season out of it easily!. there is still so much to do with MV! That’s why all of this is so bogus. Can Alias still be great with out Vaughn...sure... but why take him out now? why not after season two when he stopped being Syd’s Handler? I am starting to think That MAYBE just MAYBE you all are right about it being MV, and so if I am wrong Then I am just dumb founded! Why cant they let Syd be happy? Why dose every man She love have to be killed? It is just so played out!

mystery_chick thanks for the smiley! we should all use them!

If any of you are interested in participating in ongoing efforts to support MV, go here: MV CAMPAIGN and see what you can do.

Back