College Basketball

babyfu said:
we play again tonight, can't remember who, but I'm sure we'll win :smiley:
what's really sad, you can't get season tickets to the men's basketball (loooong waiting list) and women's season tickets are $25. You can easily tell who the best team is here :smiley:
[post="1078350"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

It's the same with Marquette. The turnout for the women's games are embarrassing. And sadly, the women are a much stronger team than the men! Last year, at NCAA, the MU women were brave and lost to Duke (monster team) by only like 9. And they made Duke work for their win. I was so proud of them.

Both teams are undefeated as of now. But the men are getting lucky. Their win last night against Delaware State was sloppy. I hope they get their act together starting next weekend when they play Wisconsin, then Arizona, then Nebraska.

I'm so glad I didn't have to buy season tickets. It's nice to be in the pep band and get in for free. Plus, the seats are quite good. Last year, every once in a while, a player would fall almost into the percussion. :lol:

babyfu said:
My Cats will beat y'all's bootae!
[post="1094323"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

91-78, UNC...well, I thought your guys played really hard, I just don't think they were ready for that type of intensity at the beginning of the game and they really never quite recovered...but your team is young, so they'll only get better...

But damn, I'm getting excited about my boys...looking extremely good!!!

Go Heels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

W/E GO DUKE, last year they had a great, ya, w/e they lost to UCONN but I still love them, at least they lost to the winning team. they were 1st seed so it was kinda given they got that faar. J.J Reddick is awesome. lol, and the fact that he's hott. w/e GO DUKE!!!!!

Alias-luver1122 said:
W/E  GO DUKE, last year they had a great, ya, w/e they lost to UCONN but I still love them,  at least they lost to the winning team.  they were 1st seed so it was kinda given they got that faar.  J.J Reddick is awesome.  lol, and the fact that he's hott.  w/e GO DUKE!!!!!
[post="1137467"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

^omg i luv you!! lol :lol: I luuuvvv DUKE. I've been watching them for a couple of years now. I luv Reddick too! He's awesome. Those three's of his are a-m-a-z-i-n-g. did you watch the clemson game? Not there best but they still pulled it off! :D

allaliasallthetime said:
yeah, the tarheels are lookin good. But i don't know, Illinois is a pretty tough team.

My Dukies won today! 11-0 so far..
[post="1151161"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

K is keeping them going, I wasn't sure how good they'd be this year.

tippinlover said:
K is keeping them going, I wasn't sure how good they'd be this year.
[post="1152432"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

yeah, im actually surprised at how their record is. They haven't been playing a lot of tough teams and they're been close, but our guards haven't been really effective lately. Hopefully they'll be as good as they have been in the past. K is amazing, hopefully he can work around soem of the nics the team has here and there. I still luv them though! :D

Back