Coming Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys, please PLEASE, do NOT uselessly post! Saying I NEED MORE or POST MORE SOON would qualify as that. I've said this so many times before, useless posts WILL be deleted, I'm seriously not kidding.

WOw. I came over here from sd-1 to read a story i heard was good, and then i looked at yours. i read all 66 pages of it!!1 wow. that was amazing. your attention to detail is awesome, and i loved eminem. jack should meet eminem and give him the cold death stare, and eminem, being eminem, should be like do i give a f---? haha

datie14 said:
WOw. I came over here from sd-1 to read a story i heard was good, and then i looked at yours. i read all 66 pages of it!!1 wow. that was amazing. your attention to detail is awesome, and i loved eminem. jack should meet eminem and give him the cold death stare, and eminem, being eminem, should be like do i give a f---? haha
haha yea that would be really funny, but i dunno if eminems even goin to be in the fic anymore.

wow...i haven't checked on this in a while and i'm glad that i remembered to! its still good!!! i'm very interested to see wether or not syd can trust irina...hmn ;0)

oh and if its not too much trouble i was wondering if i could get a PM

(y) I just sat and read your whole story and all I can say is wow! :D It is excellent. I am totally hooked.
I can't wait for you to post more. :smiley:

Can you pm when you post the next chapter.

I hope this doesn't count as useless...
Spywolf, you've made it this far. Don't tell me that your just going to quit this story after 67 pages. Your a really good author and this is a really good story. You even won the awards (which I of course was last to know about) Your the Wicked Writer. It's been weeks... Please don't tell me your going to just let us hang.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back