Season 5 CountDown to Final Season

I agree with walker. Man, i'm so desperate, because there is still 12 days to the resuming show. I read everday many forums, because i'm so curious to know what'll happen in next episode. And meantime i'm watching old episodes of ALIAS :smiley:.

I think at any moment I just might burst from excitement. 12 Days, AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! On April. 19 I don't think I will be able to concentrate on anything, except the fact that ALIAS is starting back up. OMG, OMG, OMG I think I'm having trouble breathing, lol :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

(Yes, I know that that's sad, lol :D)

~Andrea :angelic:

so happy for you lot because im in england the epi ther playing hear is the shed
so ill have to watie longer that you lot.............feel sorry for me im very sad (n) (n) (n) (n) (n) (n) (n) (n) (n) (n)

undercover_spy, try to relax. If you'll stop breathing, you won't be able to live to see ALIAS to continue :smiley:.

We cannot afford to lose one of the fans of this show, with ALIAS going to the end :smiley:.

JGfan86, yeah that's true. Just 11 days to go. I just wanna that's today the day when ALIAS continues :D.

8 days and 23 hours!!!! o man I can't wait....I keep forgetting that I have a tonne of homework due thursday, and I keep on watching the older eps. to give me a fix for alias. :woot: :woot:

8 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God I cannot wait for these final episodes, it's going to be awesome! :woot:

Back