Season 5 CountDown to Final Season

good for you ... unfortunately ... I do have to work, so I will be taping it ... :blowup:
ooo that sucks!!! to the extreme!! ok my only advise as much as you want to avoid AA and SD until after you watch the episode b/c that way you wont be spoiled. Being spoiled is ok to the extent alias-media does but after an episode aires all the lil secrets come out and everyone talks about them like

*spoiler alert*
Idk if this is a spoiler area or whatever :angelic:

how irina was in the last episode,

that was a very pleasant suprise and you wouldnt...well i wouldnt have wanted that to be spoiled for me...even tho i so called it mid eppisode ;)

oh and 1 weeekkkkk!!! as of about 1 hr 20 mins!!!

7 days!!

Only one week left!! :woot: I wonder if they're gonna have a new "Next Wednesday" or "In 1 week" promo on before or during Lost. Not that I'm sick of the old ones or anything, but I'd like to see some more clips of upcoming episodes. The more promos there are for Alias, the happier I am. :smiley:

ooo that sucks!!! to the extreme!! ok my only advise as much as you want to avoid AA and SD until after you watch the episode b/c that way you wont be spoiled. Being spoiled is ok to the extent alias-media does but after an episode aires all the lil secrets come out and everyone talks about them like

*spoiler alert*
Idk if this is a spoiler area or whatever :angelic:
how irina was in the last episode,

that was a very pleasant suprise and you wouldnt...well i wouldnt have wanted that to be spoiled for me...even tho i so called it mid eppisode ;)
oh and 1 weeekkkkk!!! as of about 1 hr 20 mins!!!

I know ... I try to avoid the spoiler section and I was shocked and surprised to see Irina behind that window ... ;) so yeah, I know what you mean ... and believe me I will be avoiding this site on wednesday night before the show airs ... since I do know how some people do their reaction in the reaction thread ... ;)

these last episode I will be avoiding the reaction thread ... :woot:

and Josh, I am pretty sure there will be a promo tonight ... "in one week" ... "next week: on an all new "Alias"" .... its gonna be so much fun .......... :thud:

ONE MORE WEEK :blowup:

:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:
:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:
:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:
:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

OMG!!!!!!!!! mere days mere days......

I watch Bones, which I hope isn't at the same time as alias!!!!!

of course, if it is, Alias takes priority, and I will be Tivo-ing EVERY SINGLE EPP TO LAST ME THE SUMMER UNTIL THE DVDS COME OUT!!!!!!!!! :woot:

6 days!!! guys this is just to exciting!!! ok im so excited that is starting, but i will be so sad when it ends :cry: ugh its a mixed feelings over here i do have to say. I plan on continuing to visit AA and SD because i have made friends, other subjects to talk about, still read fanfic, and still enjoy watching the dvds. Now i know we are all excited for it to come back but are most of you all still planning on continuing to come here?!

Alias Returns Wednesday, April 19, 8/7c
In this gripping two-hour return event, Jack calls on former Agent Weiss and the APO team to search for Sydney after receiving a distress call from her, but believes that a larger conspiracy may be in play, thwarting their attempts at a rescue. Tom's suspicious actions may suggest he has a hidden agenda and a very pregnant Sydney is on a mission to retrieve "The Horizon" - but her allegiances still remain in question - and Sloane is forced to scramble when Devlin suspects a mole is working inside APO.

main_20060416c.jpg

5 more freaking days ... :thud:

are we all ready? :blowup:

4 days wow!! thats the same thing as 3 days which is basicly 2 which means its really 1 which means its basicly airing right now!!
...ok that might have been a stretch but im so excited!!

Back